Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbiee in altcoins  (Read 710 times)
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:17:08 AM

as of now your account is still not eligible for signature bounty which gives the highest bounty reward
you can try Facebook which almost anyone have , it just a little work share like then report it every week wait till bounty ends , join airdrop aswell
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:18:54 AM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world

if you ask something free on this forum. I think you are asking the right place. but if want something free it should definitely be a little hard work. here a lot of opportunities you can find in the bounties there you will find everything free

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:26:55 AM

you want to earn huge profit by free? you can't without working or by investing. you can join signature campaign that accept newbie but you can't earn that much with your low rank. spend time to research first and you will eventually know more and it will be easy for you to know how to earn.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

~Learning by process , that's it !

I totally agree!

You have to get the rank, read and write, consciously delve into the forum, and you will begin to understand what is happening here. Participate in bonus programs, this table with the most popular program managers can help you with this.

Good luck!
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:42 AM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world
Well, if you have a captial then you must try the trading because in this kind of section the earnings is higher. But research and think carefully becayse there's too many scammers in this kind of world that they eant to steal only our money. If you don't have capital then you tty the signature campaign. It doesn't required investment but you need an ranked
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:12 AM

There are several options to look for advantages in cryptocurrency.
1. Trading, this requires capital of course for trading on exchange, if small capital trading day trade mode I suggest, but if big capital can use long term mode.
2. Airdrop, free usually follow like share in social media about altcoin info, etc.
3. Campaign, this is usually called bounty campaign if the forum bitcointalk usually with a condition must be at least Jr. Member if you want to follow the signature campaign.
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

there is no free , you need to do some work or join the airdrop

as you say, you have to work hard to make a profit in crypto, be it a trader, join airdrop or bounty, obviously nothing is instant, you have to learn a lot and start asking more seniors who better understand this, if we are sure you will benefit

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

nothing is free, all there is business first.
start by reading around the project in the forum, then comment on related matters and start joining the bounty program.
later will feel its own results in the can.  Cheesy

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

If you don't have a captial to make invest in the cryptos to earn big. Then,try the signature or bounty campaign. It doesn't need an capital to invest but you need to ranked at least jr.member because it is they're number one requirement if you want do a bounty campaigns in beginning the earnings is small but if you rank and ranked up the earnings will be higher
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:31 AM

There is free tokens here. Join airdrop.
You can search it on google or here in this kind of discussions.
You can also join bounty and campaigns for a higher income.
Just have patience and perseverance to become successful here in crypto world.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

As been said, there is no free something when you gain something. You should invest something.
Having said that, if you do not have any money to spare to invest and join trading, you can invest your time instead perform a few tasks from the signature campaigns, or join telegram and/or airdrops to earn a few coins. Of course you can also join in translation bounty, facebook, twitter and the likes to earn a few coins or tokens.
But you need to become a jr member first to be able to join these bounty campaigns.

Here is a guide on how to: https://medium.com/@mishraritz/bounty-campaigns-beginners-guide-how-to-join-select-bounty-campaigns-e575d67cdd73
pusingkeliling

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

I am also new, reading a lot and asking better, I am not ready to hunt altcoin, be patient until jr member is better
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

Then you should join bounty campaign. You also need to learn more about this forum. There are many opportunities here. I will just give you an advice, if you want to invest in ICO then you should read the Whitepaper. And one more tips, don't invest in any token. Because you don't have enough knowledge in this type of investment.

unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

welcome!!

just research and learn as much as you can

it takes time but knowledge is very important

As a Newbie, you really have to take tme in researching and studying the forum first then by that you can start joining the ICO for you to get profit and paid off on your work, so better make study first and know the rules and regulation of the forum.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:44:11 AM

As been said, there is no free something when you gain something. You should invest something.
Having said that, if you do not have any money to spare to invest and join trading, you can invest your time instead perform a few tasks from the signature campaigns, or join telegram and/or airdrops to earn a few coins. Of course you can also join in translation bounty, facebook, twitter and the likes to earn a few coins or tokens.
But you need to become a jr member first to be able to join these bounty campaigns.

Here is a guide on how to: https://medium.com/@mishraritz/bounty-campaigns-beginners-guide-how-to-join-select-bounty-campaigns-e575d67cdd73

Since your newbie your decision to be in Altcoin is good because some of them are really worth it and affordable. Also Altcoin right now is good especially when you have it and im pretty sure you will never regret once you have it, so suggest to you to buy some of them i recommend to buy ethereum because this coin is best to all altcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

Since your newbie your decision to be in Altcoin is good because some of them are really worth it and affordable. Also Altcoin right now is good especially when you have it and im pretty sure you will never regret once you have it, so suggest to you to buy some of them i recommend to buy ethereum because this coin is best to all altcoin.
Is good when you started in altcoin because some of them are really worth it and since you're newbie its better if you research about altcoin, in how it works, how to used it and also study not only altcoin but all the process of the transaction of cryptocurrency. Because its better if you have knowledge before you started to used altcoin.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

earning from the bounty and airdrop is great if you are looking for income without capital. you only need the hard work and the internet just to be able to work on this, many have already begun to obtain results from this and if you want to then you are next.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

welcome!!

just research and learn as much as you can

it takes time but knowledge is very important

As a Newbie, you really have to take tme in researching and studying the forum first then by that you can start joining the ICO for you to get profit and paid off on your work, so better make study first and know the rules and regulation of the forum.
If you just started trading, your position size should be small. Why? Well because you have to be 100% sure of what you are doing when you want to execute a specific order. You have to know your way around the exchange you are trading on.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

Im aslo new here and I would like no know about cryptocurrency. That's why I want to ask somebody to give me a advice and additional tips.  Thank you.
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

well, it's not easy to get every income
surely you will feel the trouble what else you are a beginner. it takes a lot of knowledge and of course experience. no matter you are poor or rich. most importantly you have the ability and knowledge to be involved in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: