Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the price of BTC in 10 years?  (Read 878 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

It might be difficult predict the price of the bitcoin in the next 10 years but however we will see in the next few years what we have witness last year. that is the price will skyrocketed and reach another great peak price before falling down again. due to the volatility of this coin and other altcoin it will be difficult to predict the concise price of the coin but before the next 10 years we will actually see some price of bitcoin that will beat our imagination 20k, 30k, 40k etc which will create alot of medium attention.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

No one really know what's price of bitcoin in 10 years later. but possible the price of bitcoin will be high than at the moment
you know that bitcoin is the best of payment and the best an digital assets

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Bitcoin is going to be 100k USD in 10 years, said by the person who had already corrected his prediction when he predicted bitcoin will go 2k USD.
Bitcoin could make up 10 percent of the $5 trillion average daily volume in the foreign exchange market in 10 years, according to him. (Saxo Bank analyst Kay Van-Petersen).
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

10 years ahead there will be no Bitcoin,
but a more developed platform is being planted this year
Bitcoin will be replaced, the revolutionary coin will make a coin with the aim of perfecting BTC
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Nobody really knows the price of 1 BTC after 10 years or so. But all I know is that it will go up every year. It will be beating ATH per ATH. I believe in that. And by 10 years bitcoin will be known in the whole world. Every single people that have built up minds might have it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

The bitcoin price is a bit lower today but in the last eight years the price is increasing.
No one can say I am as high as the price. And we need to check the bitcoin price per year so we know the whole thing

nicksnn

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

it is impossible to predict. Depends on many factors. If states are positive about crypto currency, the price of bitcoin can reach as high as 100k and even more
Anees1122

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

It depends.
There is no way, one can predict for all those 365 days.
2016 had 366 days and the value showed a complicated journey. Lowest = 365$ and largest = 900$. A rise of unbelievable 146.5713%
016 also witnessed Bitcoin halving which fueled price rise. Next halving will be in 2020 and subsequent will be in 2024, 2028 will witness another.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

No one can say if bitcoin will even survive after 10 years. My advise is that keep taking out profits at regular intervals to be safe.
it is right thing to take the profit and sell when your bitcoin is at highly selling phase of high price and it will reach the highest level of marketing, price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease many times and no one know what will happen but I think bitcoin will have more pumps in coming future, bitcoin will spread over the world so wide and all the complexities that our government have with bitcoin will be not more as every second country suppose to accept bitcoin now.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

I am guessing the 10 year bitcoin price in the future will reach 25K $ I am very sure of it. Because more and more people are using bitcoin that increases the price of bitcoin later on.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

I think that Bitcoin is very important in our life .In future it will be cost more that 1000000$ and more because Bitcoin is very important.
datniccy97

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

Well if the movement even gradually carries out its goal of mainstream adoption, then the price will be at unprecedented levels. My guess is 250k in by 2028.
crafted

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

No one can predict about the price of Bitcoin in advance. Nevertheless I believe that bitcoin furure will be more  brigth. My guess is that the value of Bitcoin can be $ 20k-  $30k after 10 years. Those who have invested in Bitcoin will be very much benefited. And those who have not invested anymore, do it now. I gase, you will get it huge profit.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

I think that Bitcoin is very important in our life .In future it will be cost more that 1000000$ and more because Bitcoin is very important.

bitcoin prices that I think varies depending on the condition in the next 10 years, if it is 10 years bitcoin that many use and positive news then the price could have soared. so we can not guess the price of bitcoin fore

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

In my opinion bitcoin price would rise beyond our imagination. Base on the population graph that is rising year by year then it would be implication that the demand will rise and the price will surely shot up in a sky high price.
We are not sure what will be the price of bitcoin after 10'years, it was unpredicted. Think about the price of bitcoin after a month was hard to predict how about that 10 years. Aside from that prediction was not always right. But I know we are all hoping that during that time bitcoin was so high and comtinously developing for the better.
BTC price in the next month or next we will also predict incorrect, let alone what to predict in 10 years, how can be accurate, his question seems to joke for fun, not very practical.
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

In my prediction. Nothing less than 100k -150k dollars.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

At the moment I do not know the price of Bitcoins yet, But I think it will cost up to $ 30,000 to $ 50,000. So just hold the Bitcoins because it definitely increases its price.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

I think some common  questions that profession crypotocurrency investors are alway facing by new investors are:
“What do you think of BTC?”
“What is a Masternode?”
“Is it too late to buy BTC?”
…….
There are many basic questions and you do not have to be shame about, and I am going to share my understandings to you. (I am a new investor for just one year, please be tolerant. >_<)

Question1: Who indeed make big money in the development of bitcoin?
Answer: Alright, simple! The initial users, the traders in SilkRoad, the genius, the gamblers. Some of them noticed bitcoin when it worthed 50Penny, some just predicted the bright future of cryptocurrency,  they had balls, they are talented.

The answer is wrong.
And the right answer is : "The Noobs,”" The Geeks”, “The Nerds."
Let us clarify these three differenct devidends:
The Noobs are people who have forgotten they have some Bitcoin, further more, they lost the password either. (Rest life with regrets.) qutoed by some data, at least millons of bitcoins are lost. (I know it is not professional to not proovide accurate numbers. Sorry.)
The Geeks (Professional) are shocked by the code of bitcoin and its creator(or creators),S atoshi Nakamoto, the subtitles inside their mind is : “What the fack? Bitcoin is so beautiful! What the fack? Bitcoin is so cheap!”
The Nerds scorn the legal money, the followers of Austrian Schools. After reading the 《Denationalization of Money》: The Augument Refined (1974), they found it even is the only way to fight against the legal money. They held the concept perfect money all the way because they followed the book.

Only these guys kept holding and holding, and feel calm even if bitcoins worth a lot.
I wished I was one of them. >_<

So back to the title: What is the price of Bitcoin in ten years?
Because we are talking about a long period, I think there is no point to talk about technical and basic levels.
I am telling another concept: What is competitors of Bitcoin?
Answer: Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Zcash, or the increasing more new altcoins like Cardano and DeepOnion.
The answer is wrong, again.
The right answer is: The legal currency (Like USD, EUR, Chinese Yuan)
Let me draw an inappropriate analogy: The competitors of a hooker are never her colleagues, the decent women are.
The contest between hookers and decent women actually is the contest of Valve and they take       sides, the power and politial fight are behind them. In this case, hookers and decent women.

In a Patriarchal society we are in, the Totalitarian society hope there would be no hookers in the world, because the sex consumption is cheap, pay-per, but having a wife would be expensive, is 50-year-per. (No offense.) If the legal exsistence of hookers is allowed, the poor would have right of sex without a marrage, women can control sex whether they are hookers or decent women. And then the controlable sex resources by the Ruling Class are decreased (Women have more choices, they get more rights, and the cost of occupying  a woman is increased), the cost of collective management gets higher. (Low family rate leads to high floating population cost.)
In a democratic society, sex would be more open, because sex is need and a good at the same time, a good have a price,  prices generates market, a market absorb trades, trades are beneficial to desperion of wealth and power. As long as the power are seperated, the democracy would be stable and healthy.
As Friedrich August von Hayek wroted in the Road to Serfdom, “Economic control is not merely control of a sector of human life that can be separated from the rest; it is the control of the means for all our ends”
In conclusion, the major enemy of bitcoin will never be altcoins,  Quantum Computers or so-called Regulation. The only competior is the Right of Printing Money controled by the Big Brothers. There is too much to talk about printing money and I am gonna talk about it. All you need to know is this right controlled by the higher power all the time.
The conclusions are:
1.The more M2 every country is contributing, the higher the bitcoin price is.
2.Bitcoin can not be perished by Right of Printing Money
3.It is impossile to for Bitcoin to have a 100x

Back to the initial question, what is the price of bitcoin in 10 years?
My prediction: $50000-$80000
Yes, it is just a hint. Because I do not think we can use equation to estimate the price by mathmatics we have today. (If I have that ability I will caculate your private key. >)<)
The next boom of bitcoin needs an engine, called the Disenchantment of Right of Printing Money. And it will be only two paths prepared for this Disenchantment:
1.Go back to Gold
2.Embrace the Bitcoin
No third path! The end.
I hope you guys can be tolerent with my writing, it looks nonlogical and ridiculous, I tried my best. :-) I hope you be a millonnare and have a nice day everyday.  (Congrats, you have ready been one.)
Thanks for your time! and I will end this post with Dicken’s quote:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

we all know the crisis bitcoin is passing through in the hands of government, but i strongly believe bitcoin will over all this shortly and once this happen in the next 10 year bitcoin will raised to $30k
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

maybe $500,000 the price of bitcoin in 10 years, well I don't know if bitcoin reach that price many will happen in the future banning bitcoin in some countries or some countries legalize bitcoin, so time will tell what exactly the price of bitcoin in 10 years.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

No one for sure can give the right answer because it all depends on how fast will the people adopt the technology. IF the people adopt it immediately without restriction, bitcoin price will surely sky rocket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: