Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #12 NEW Blade Miners 4 BTC or less! USA Orders Only Please!  (Read 12710 times)
tomdem0

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:07:37 PM

Got mine reserved too!  Grin
Hope they are great. It's my first time with blades.
Henchman24

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:25:55 PM

It's my first time with blades.

Just remember, no running with them....  Cheesy
tomdem0

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 07:22:29 PM

It's my first time with blades.

Just remember, no running with them....  Cheesy

Cheesy

I will have to learn how to stop.  Wink
Addictive hobby !
hendo420

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 11:46:48 PM

I just ordered one. I hope it has network adapter and not just usb. lol

ebmarket.co
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:00:37 AM

We are glad to introduce our new model of Block Erupter Blades to the market. The hashing unit, the power module, and the ethernet controller are now integrated into one board, resulting in a more compact design with higher computation density.

Besides the original power connector, the plug-able gold fingers are added to the blade. The blades are also complemented with a back-plane for them to fit in (10 in 1). It makes deployment easier and quicker.

While the back-plane is compatible with any normal PSUs with its cable-based connector, it also offers a slot for a certain brand of widely available PSUs (Part Number: HP DPS 800GBA or ATSN 7001044-Y000).

Spec: 10GHhash/s guaranteed.
         Rated speed 10.752GHash/s.
         200mm x 160mm in size.

Resellers:
US: eleuthria, CanaryInTheMine, SilentSonicBoom
Canada: teek
EU, Switzerland and North Europe: yxt
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau: rockxie
Australia: leotreasure@gmail.com
India: Pinwheel

Purchasers from the rest of the world can buy the products directly from us. One back-plane will be provided per ten Block Erupter Blade (New Model).

Former warranty conditions still hold.

Mailing address for sales: asicminer.blades@gmail.com.
Mailing address for support: asicminer.help@gmail.com.

To purchase, please send your full name/address/zip code/phone number to the mailing address for sales.

(To be extended with more points to note)
Rbox

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:39:22 AM

Thanks for info!
So Ethernet is build-in, this is great Smiley
Timzim103

Activity: 91
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:54:29 PM

Sorry if I missed instructions on this part but is it possible to purchase the back-plane in this group buy? Since the manufacturer sends one per 10 blades, is it possible to buy it separately?
romantic1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 02:05:18 PM

Sorry ! As I pm'ed you, I want the refund. I contacted Asicminer and they said they can sell blades direct to me with 0 fee shipping ! They're from China and I'm from Vietnam (the country in the south of China) and that will be faster !
Sorry again ! I didn't know that because Friedcat has just post this "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286486.0" yesterday.
I hope you will refund to me. The address is: 1EdnG7pJJqzPazk76hTaxpNUwZ4R7JY4TP
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:03:00 PM

I want to get some of these, hoping the price comes down more though.

No chance of paypal eh? Even from a provable reputable commercial account?

ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:16:52 PM

Sorry if I missed instructions on this part but is it possible to purchase the back-plane in this group buy? Since the manufacturer sends one per 10 blades, is it possible to buy it separately?

I also want to know how to obtain backplane for the four blades I have on order.  thx

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:38:32 PM

Not to my knowledge separately. Only receive if you buy 10 at one time.

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:38:45 PM

Sorry ! As I pm'ed you, I want the refund. I contacted Asicminer and they said they can sell blades direct to me with 0 fee shipping ! They're from China and I'm from Vietnam (the country in the south of China) and that will be faster !
Sorry again ! I didn't know that because Friedcat has just post this "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286486.0" yesterday.
I hope you will refund to me. The address is: 1EdnG7pJJqzPazk76hTaxpNUwZ4R7JY4TP
PM sent.

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:39:06 PM

I want to get some of these, hoping the price comes down more though.

No chance of paypal eh? Even from a provable reputable commercial account?
Only btc.

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:39:32 PM

I also want to know how to obtain backplane for the four blades I have on order.  thx
Not at this time. If it becomes available, I will offer it.

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:46:24 PM

9/3/13 All PMs up to now should have received a response. Some USB miners have arrived today, more are coming this week. Some blades MAY be here Friday for Saturday shipment. I am going to be very busy for next 4 days packing and shipping orders. Tracking numbers will be sent within 24 hours of me shipping. If you don't have a tracking number, your order has not shipped in the past 24 hours+. I will be slow to respond to PMs the next four days as shipping out orders is job #1. Any new orders placed will be ordered for you. New blade orders still take up to 7 days(may be sooner) for me to receive plus 24 hours to reship. NEW USB orders MAY ship slightly sooner in the next 5 days or so. Thank you for your continued support!

pezlow010

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:17:35 AM

What would the price for 4 blades and shipping be to Atlanta GA? thanks
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:39:11 AM

Please, then, find out if this is a part available, off the shelf, elsewhere, and/or what the connection type is on the Blade's board..  It looks to be a custom board, if not connections.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:57:21 AM

I also want to know how to obtain backplane for the four blades I have on order.  thx
Please, then, find out if this is a part available, off the shelf, elsewhere, and/or what the connection type is on the Blade's board..  It looks to be a custom board, if not connections.

I'm sure he is working on finding out about backplane and more.  

As far as connections it looks like we will be able to power them like old ones just from glance.  Might read over setting up old blade, there is a thread with great instructions including power.  That will at least get you up and running. (That is just a guess from looking again, I'm sure we will know more as it seems each day more info comes out Grin )
anykeywhy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:49:22 AM

Hi SSB!!! Smiley

Any shipment to EU?!

thx & cheers!
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:01:36 PM

Interested, but will this even make money?

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/ca2bb43cea

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: