Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the heart of bitcoin?  (Read 126 times)
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:41:34 AM

actually not much to ask.
I cuman just curious, as his run time bitcoin in the world of crypto more and more in talk.
Do you know the heart behind bitcoin?
What is your opinion.
I really appreciate it, thank you.
makemoney56

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

actually not much to ask.
I cuman just curious, as his run time bitcoin in the world of crypto more and more in talk.
Do you know the heart behind bitcoin?
What is your opinion.
I really appreciate it, thank you.
The hearth of bitcoin is the internet.  Grin
But if serious then blockchain I think.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:18:48 AM

all can see, everyone can not open and access bitcoin without the internet, and mining also helps the development of bitcoin and blockchain is also very important for the heart bitcoin.
Rabblerah112

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:24:48 AM

The heart of Bitcoin is choice.

People can choose to send money without crazy transaction fees or wait times (at least, after the lightning update)
People can choose to keep their wealth safe from governments and banks who can inflate or steal it.
People can choose privacy over rapacious inspection.
People can choose Bitcoin over an unstable national currency to store value in.

-

-

@charteroakpublic
- the Telegram group that leaks picks and information from premium sources like Palm Beach confidential and more.  Join us!

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
Baddo

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

The heart of bitcoin is an internet if you don't think this internet you can't open website of bitcoin. how can't you
Open site if don't have a internet  for example if you don't have A internet you can't use mining. That's why the important part heart of bitcoin is internet
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:31:19 AM

I think the core technology is decentralization!

Is there a center responsible for bitcoin transfer?

No, the transfer between two people is via the Internet, so long as you can access the Internet, there is no way to stop the transaction, the bitcoin transfer transaction is confirmed by people who use bitcoin.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

lol you sound so poetic. the heart of bitcoin I think it is the internet, blockchain and the people who use it
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

The system of currency, which is essentially an internet protocol (the subject's "rules"), stipulates rules for generating Bitcoin, trading rules, data exchange formats, and so on. Network protocols only specify the behavior of users who use this protocol. Any node in the system as long as the behavior to meet the requirements of this agreement can be accepted by the network, and these behaviors can be achieved by any code, does not require a specific code.
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

Blockchain technology. That's the heart behind the bitcoin and ofcourse the internet and the people use it as well. If you want to know the brain behind the bitcoin then it is 'satoshi nakamoto'
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

if the heart of bitcoin is blockchain and the brain of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto.
the most important purpose in bitcoin is what?
please let me know if you guys know it.
I really appreciate your feedback. Smiley
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

The core of bitcoin should be to establish a monetary decentralized community, so that decentralized technology can be applied in real life.
Sudhik

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

After read some information about bitcoin by internet I think Japan is heart of bitcoin, because Japan as the country has shown big support for the cryptocurrency.
Japan’s Financial Services Agency (FSA) developed clear and fair laws to regulate digital currency exchanges.
And we can also call the investors as the heart of bitcoin, because of investor bitcoin can growing up, have expencive price and famous like right now.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

if the heart of bitcoin is blockchain and the brain of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto.
the most important purpose in bitcoin is what?
please let me know if you guys know it.
I really appreciate your feedback. Smiley
The most important goal of bitcoin is to restore people tool of self-government. Bankers have long captured the power in the world. We depend on the money. Money in their hands. Therefore, we are dependent on them. Bitcoin breaks this system. That's why I think that bitcoin is more than money.
jona

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Bitcoin is an internet base market and investment, that is why it could be said that you can not do anything investment in Cryptocurrncy without the internet,and this is true,all trading and transactions are online. Internet and the Blockchain technology  is the heart Bitcoin.
hodlbitcoin2020

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

heart of bitcoin is blockchain technology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: