Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 12:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential altcoins in top 100 for 2018  (Read 192 times)
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

EOS and ADA are a good choice. It is under a lot of speculation right now but the technology behind it backs it up. You also might want to consider electroneum--lots of public support for this project and the simulated mobile mining experience will be a hit soon.
Vladiik4

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Hello. perhaps someone already wrote about this earlier, but my opinion is this. a token in which you can invest and store it for a long time - OS, NEO, ADA
but still I'm looking for higher profits, and I think it's worth investing in ICO, for example, in Wepower, experty. Also it is worth keeping a lot of time, and I think that they will bring good profits.

stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

I'm sure I see this thread title every day.

I am not sure what your measure of potential is? Are you looking for the most valuable coin of 2018? The coin that makes the most gains?

I'll let you know what I am watching, and these are all coins that I think are undervalued that I think can go 5x min by the end of 2018.

ONION
Walton
Oyster

I also really like WAVES but haven't ppicked any up yet.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

I think now or in one week is the best time to buy some altcoins so it will be nice do discus which to pick for 2018. I'm looking right now only for alts in top 20 but I believe there is a good hidden projects in top 100 too.

I've invested already in

ETH - very stable but I don't expect massive gains 2x - 5x for this year
XRP - 50/50 a lot of FUD it may blow up this year or just may reach 2x - 3x and end
TRX - looks good, team is good, a lot of announcements, good roadmap but may be a little overvalued right now I think to hold it for a while and to see

Now I do some paperwork and think to invest in some of this but they are all in top 20:
XLM
VEN
EOS
NEO
ADA
QTUM
ICX

Every shared information will be welcome.
Thank you and good luck to all! 

actually all the coins I think can have a chance of being TOP 100 this year. and maybe all your choices are included.
but try to join one of the ICO because based on experience, there are many ICO coins that can move and benefit up to 100x in 5-6 months. so no harm we try it.
Good luck !!!

Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

I think DRGN, NEO and ICX are really promising coins but if you look for low market coins I would suggest INT and HPB. Defintiely more risky but that's how you get more profit
godless_toast

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

people want to pay with crypto, i think XRB Raiblocks (or Nano?) will be a clear winner in this regard. like to pay on amazon or some other online store.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

ETH and Ripple this is stable, in that everyone should invest, but also I personally think that NEO and NEM are promising. I'm sure you should take a closer look at NEM.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: