Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dollemizer Firmware ASICBOOST Comming! [custom s9, s9i, t9 Firmware upgrade]  (Read 33015 times)
DolleTeam (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 09:19:55 AM by DolleTeam

Dear community,

I'm here to tell you that we made the Dollemizer875 Version to adjust your S9, S9i or T9 miner (Tested).
With this Upgrade, you will experience a new interface to adjust your miner settings and get more hash rate or less power usage.
We have tested these versions on various S9, S9i, and T9 miners and can say they work very stable compared to other firmware out there.  

DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE: (improved Firmware boosted up to 875 MHz!)

- Europe version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TdsON3q9WQUN-4G_OXRKP91k4dhYYmw0
- USA version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jyQ_XjlLJA0YN34KYPF7SFXuFws1x8qX
- China Version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DUTrVImPhqV4_tWmAUP9pDkWWKVofpGm
- Canada Version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14CiW7_NV_zM2Aky5OEBMb5RLBgKz0rRp
- Singapore Version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x8WbHVI-oO-c46_Oq7TcnbSgX8y-sq74

Choose the version which is closest to your region for the best experience!

Join our Twitter for the latest updates about our progress. https://twitter.com/dollemizer

How to upgrade your Antminer

•  Download the firmware
  •  Go to your Antminer interface (IP-address of your Antminer)
  •  Navigate to “System” -> “Upgrade” page https://ibb.co/ensOZy]Upgrade Page
  •  Click on Choose file at “Flash new firmware image” https://ibb.co/cjBHuy
  •  Select the firmware “Lite or Basic” you just downloaded. https://ibb.co/eBZsSJ
  •  Click “Flash image”
  •  Click “Yes” in the popup
  •  Wait 1-5 minutes for the firmware upgrade
  •  IMPORTANT DO NOT: Do not power off the miner or unplug the ethernet cable during the firmware upgrade.

Next versions to come will include:

-Asic Boost
    -Higher adjustment settings (1000 Mhz) (Update> Soon 1175 MHz)
    -Fan Speed Optimization
    -Disable Fans
    -Remove Antbleed inside the BMminer
    -Autotune configuration
    -Full control for each chain

Please let us know what extra features we should implement as well in your opinion down below in the comment.
    And join our Slack channel:Join Dollemizer Slack Channel

If you face any issue's don't hesitate to contact us on Bitcointalk or slack. Our team will take a look at it and resolve the incident.

Please make sure u know what you're doing. The software will allow you to make huge changes to your machine which if not used correctly might bring damage to it.
    We take no responsibility or liability for any damages including. This software comes with a small build in fee of 1,9%.

We thank you for supporting our quest for better mining capabilities for everyone!

The Dolleteam!

REVIEW:

Guntis V from Mineshop.eu is reviewing our product and explains it in detail: Youtube-Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Likai31197

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:01:18 AM by frodocooper
Merited by frodocooper (1)

Will it be open source? And does this implement any new efficiencies, or does it just provide extra controls? Also will there be a fee associated (like the BlissZ firmware for the D3)?

I would like to learn more about this. If there is any benefit to running this firmware, I can get a massive amount of hashrate on this. PM me if you can (you are not accepting messages right now).
I can provide detailed testing data on all makes and models of antminers produced within the past year and a half or so. Anything between 11TH and 14TH models, including all (if not most) hashboard makes (L1, L1D, L3, V4, V5, V6, C). I can also test Awesome Miner compatibility.

Features of use would be voltage and frequency control, first and foremost. Any other minor efficiencies would also be appreciated.
Odd suggestion would be web-panel control of the NTP settings. Right now they are using the public ntp pool by default, and there's lots of oddball sites that are connected to. The date information has proven to be fairly incorrect lately, and some machines exchange abnormal amounts of packets with these random servers. I randomly came across one that belonged to a Satan worshipper IRC that miners were connecting to for NTP and exchanging an unusual amount of packets on the regular (10x or more from a normal ntp response).  Just looks sketchy.

An auto-adjust function would be very useful as well, for frequency and voltage. For people who operate at extremely low temperatures, having an auto-adjust option would be useful for finding a safe overclock setting without all the manual setting of each machine.

Likewise it would be neat if an automatic fallback setting was implemented, so if temperatures begin to rise too much to operate, and the miner is presently overclocked, it will return to factory settings until temperatures reach a low threshold again. This in conjunction with the last suggestion would actually be really useful.
does
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:10:29 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:01:38 AM by frodocooper

what kind of difference in hashrate do u see between the 2 (ur firmware vs BM one)

and what kind of changes would u want to do that u dont have at the moment with BM firmware

BM firmware is open source isnt it?? ( i remmber bleed ant vuln.. which they reply it was open source)
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:46:10 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:01:58 AM by frodocooper

Odd suggestion would be web-panel control of the NTP settings. Right now they are using the public ntp pool by default, and there's lots of oddball sites that are connected to. The date information has proven to be fairly incorrect lately, and some machines exchange abnormal amounts of packets with these random servers. I randomly came across one that belonged to a Satan worshipper IRC that miners were connecting to for NTP and exchanging an unusual amount of packets on the regular (10x or more from a normal ntp response).  Just looks sketchy.

I have had NTP flooding problems on my network due to the large number of miners that I run. What I ended up doing was running an NTP server in house and using my ASA to reroute all NTP traffic to the internal server. This and an in house dns server really took the strain off of my security devices because these miners do make an insane number of NTP requests.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
dolleminer

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:02:28 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:02:21 AM by frodocooper

Will it be open source? And does this implement any new efficiencies, or does it just provide extra controls? Also will there be a fee associated (like the BlissZ firmware for the D3)?

I would like to learn more about this. If there is any benefit to running this firmware, I can get a massive amount of hashrate on this. PM me if you can (you are not accepting messages right now).
I can provide detailed testing data on all makes and models of antminers produced within the past year and a half or so. Anything between 11TH and 14TH models, including all (if not most) hashboard makes (L1, L1D, L3, V4, V5, V6, C). I can also test Awesome Miner compatibility.

Features of use would be voltage and frequency control, first and foremost. Any other minor efficiencies would also be appreciated.

An auto-adjust function would be very useful as well, for frequency and voltage. For people who operate at extremely low temperatures, having an auto-adjust option would be useful for finding a safe overclock setting without all the manual setting of each machine.

Likewise it would be neat if an automatic fallback setting was implemented, so if temperatures begin to rise too much to operate, and the miner is presently overclocked, it will return to factory settings until temperatures reach a low threshold again. This in conjunction with the last suggestion would actually be really useful.

Hello Lakai31197,

I am a part of Dolleteam, Sorry for the late reaction. Last days we are quite busy with Antminer S9.

Our first goal what we want to achieve is:
1. Voltage control
2. Frequency control
3. Fan control
4. Tweaking tab on the web-interface
5. Bring CGminer back.

We also going to try different overclocking / under volt. With the D3 we also get better numbers than the stock version.
When we are finished with our goals we will take a look at the NTP settings and find coding what will improve the S9 hashrate.
Also, we will delete every malicious coding inside of the Antminer see Antbleed, Call-home, Auto factory default, Kill miner and many more.

Right now we are able to control the voltage by coding but still in testing phase. Adjust the frequency is already working as it should be.
We work right now on Bmmminer we have seen that CGminer is not stable yet on Bitmain firmware. We will work on that in the next phase
DolleTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:32:11 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:02:38 AM by frodocooper

Dear community,

Like Dolle said we are verry bussy. I will try to keep you guys updated from time to time.

Right now we are able to undervolt / controll fanspeed and set freqencys on the S9 miner. We are testing multiple machines to see what settings are "safe" in normal opperation so we can adjust the web interface in such way the risks will stay to a minimum to the users. About the BMminer, yes Bitmain did a verry good job at putting some "Bitmain beneficial" software into the BMminer and the OS itselve as well.
I wont go into details about those things for now. All i can tell so far is that Bitmain is getting more and more creative to avoid people making there own software for their miners, atleast for their sha256 miners.

@ fanatic26, thanks for the NTP tip. We will work on that as well after we finish the product!
@Likai31197, we are not sure yet what the results will be when we finish the product, Right now we had the S9 running at 15.5 TH/s. This was just to see how fast we could go, our testing phase isnt done yet. Our first goal is more TH/s with less power and no more shady software inside.
DarkPoe

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

Do you guys know if this would work on T9s?
HoleShot

Activity: 70
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

This is awesome.

Please let me know if you can also disable the fan so it can be unequipped.

Can one control board handle more than 3 hash boards. It looks like there's space for many more.

Likai31197

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:03:08 AM by frodocooper

Automatic reboot on ASIC failure or low hashrate would be useful as well. It has been my experience that quite a few S9 models shut down hashboards for inexplicable reasons, and they do not return until manually rebooted.

Also, do you folks have any means of direct contact? Who is working on this exactly? I would like to send an inquiry but your new accounts are not accepting messages.
LavaJack

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:02:55 AM by frodocooper

Automatic reboot on ASIC failure or low hashrate would be useful as well. It has been my experience that quite a few S9 models shut down hashboards for inexplicable reasons, and they do not return until manually rebooted.

Also, do you folks have any means of direct contact? Who is working on this exactly? I would like to send an inquiry but your new accounts are not accepting messages.

This has also happened to me.
DolleTeam (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

@DarkPoe, I do not think it will work on the T9. We don't have a T9.

@HoloShot, Yes we can disable the fan. We are not testing the hardware. We focus first on the firmware. In the later phase, we are able to test if we can run more blades on 1 S9. I think it will work since there is 1 slot available.

@Likai31197, Yes we are working on auto reboot when one of the chips or board will fail. We also build in an auto reboot when the temps goes to high.
DarkPoe

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

@DolleTeam,

I am not trying to bash you in any way, as I have 40 S9's and I will delightfully test your firmware, but just saying, IIRC, T9s are just S9s with overvoltaje and less capable chips, which could just be IMHO some tweaks on the parameters... Anyway, I am saying this cuz I have a T9 which gets hot during the day and can only work through the night so I might just as well use it as a guinea pig for this
HoleShot

Activity: 70
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

Thanks for answering everyone's questions.

I want the firmware as soon as possible. It would be the best way for me to control the miner for my cooling project.
vonRau

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

Could you offer me any software or modified firmware that gives me the possibility to remove the fans?
I want to run the S9 with immerse cooling and the 3M Novec liquid requires removed fans.

It is urgent and we would pay for your service!
vonRau

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

I am running my S9´s in liquid paraffin and the Chip temperature is stabil 35°C
Even I am cooling that much my energy consumption is not dropping down. I need about 1300 W
Our air-cooled S9´s are running with Chip temperatures of 60°C (ambient temperature is 6°C) at 1390 W.

question/need: I want to remove the 2 fans - how is it possible without booting error?

question/need: how is it possible to increase the frequency to get for example 16 TH/s?

question/need: how is the ratio V (Volt) to frequency

Please support us, we would pay for your kind service.
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

If u design one, can perhaps not have a dev fee that charges by mining to a dev pool. This is because the S9 takes up to 20mins to switch pools. It would be inefficient.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

Are you going to support ASICBOOST ?
Have you even read the technicals about what AB is? Apparently not.
AB requires the hardware - chips - to have different circuitry to handle the AB functions. It is not just software...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rifleman74

Activity: 658
Merit: 21

4 s9's 2 821's

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

So I take it this is a dead post and project.. Thats a real bummer.

This went over about as well as a wet fart. 
jfaubin

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:05:27 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 01:02:16 AM by frodocooper

Hi Dolle Team,

Do you have a good news from your custom Firmware?

Thanks!

J-F

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to remove an unnecessary quote.
FatAnt

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:38:11 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:07:06 AM by frodocooper

We have developed a tuning to switch off Fans (for immersed cooling systems), set MHz and set mV
Maximum possible hashrate (depending on your basic ASIC quality) is about 19-21 TH/s
questions?

Does your firmware work on all versions of S9's?  Is it available to order?  At what price?

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to correct erroneous quote formatting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: