Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Suchapp is one of the ICO you definitely keep an eye on in 2018  (Read 124 times)
anhlt47 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:24:20 AM

Recently I found out about Suchapp – a project for Blockchain-enabled, multi-channel messaging platform. Initially I don’t care much about this project as there are dozen of new ICO every week. But after take a look at their website and research in more details of the project, I gradually find it very potential and is definitely one of the best ICO you should keep an eye on in this ever-booming year of cryptocurrency. Following is the reasons make I feel interested in this project:

Best-of-class products with practical use cases: The general idea is a best-of-class 5G messaging platform power by blockchain. As the company develops Suchapp has long history of High 4K TV experience, they will deploy this feature in the platform. The advance RADAR functionality help their product become local in every country. As the platform is location-based social network messaging app powered by the powerful , which allow many practical use cases . As it is location-based, one person could easily find people or join in community of the same interest and hobbies around them. This could help connect people from both social network and reality in the most meaningful ways to them. The blockchain technology help many use cases could be implemented in a fair and square manner. You could read more on their website: https://www.suchapp.io/ and whitepaper: https://s3.amazonaws.com/suchapp/Whitepaper-SuchApp%20Jan%2010.pdf

Strong resources: The ICO is not based on promise and potential as the project already has proven track of business success. Suchapp is developed by Footprint Media Holdings Corporation the holding company of the satellite TV networks High TV 3D and High 4K TV. This will give them huge advantage in implementing 4K quality features in their messaging platform. The idea of Suchapp is not come out of thin air, it come after careful market research of current messaging app industry. As most apps currently use lack some highly needed features. The team behind this project is strong and has lots of information in the relevant fields, as the information of them stated clearly in both the website and the white paper, you could research more of their profile on LinkIN.

Clarity: When I research about a new ICO, the availability of important information around the project is very important. That including the members of the founder team, the white paper, product road map, token distribution, etc. The more transparent those information is, the better as it is normally seen in serious project. On the website of Suchapp https://www.suchapp.io/ , everything is there and organized in a very clear and professional way. I could easily find information of every member of the Suchapp team with clear information, uses cases and product roadmap is summarized in an easy to follow manner. The whitepaper is well-prepared and very clear, easy to understand details of the project.

Currently they are deploying an airdrop program. I could say it is one of the most effective airdrop campaign which is organized professionally. A lot of activities their for people to join, share their project and earn stake in the airdrop bounty. Follow the link to join their airdrop program: http://vy.tc/eYNGc13

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angjosh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

Thank you for this attentive review..i see the presale ico is starting in 22 days 14hours. They have a solid team behind the project and wish them all the best plus it helps that the markets are now looking up after a drab two weeks..yooohoo.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: