Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many people think ETH wave down in February because China  (Read 409 times)
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:52:48 AM

The upcoming February 15 is China's New Year. Many people think that ETH would therefore another wave down, even propaganda to fall to $ 600 $ 700. This is a frightening news. Regardless of whether the news is true, I still believe that because many people sell ETH in exchange for CNY. Cause a little fluctuation, do you think so?

We already saw so many things going on in 2018: India, Japan, South Korea...you name it.
Not sure why Chinese New Year should effect ETH, maybe someone wants to buy a lot of cheap ETH heh and that's why making that FUD ))
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

I think it possible to see some more dumping in february. But fud is too big than what is going to happen.
Basically we are already in huge bear trend noone would love to sell out their coins in this time.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

My opinion is, I don't think ETh and waves will down in February because of china. because probably it won't effect ETH and waves price. Now eth is growing superbly today 28 January 2018 ETH price is $1200+ according to this position i think ETH and waves price won't down.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

I have to ask with the current market state, would you cash out for gifts? I wouldn't!
Not sure if it'll be much better in Feb, the Chinese investors who have any impact won't sell out at a low, they've probably already sold before the correction.

I could see some Chinese traders slow down or go offline to celebrate the new year period though, this could have some impact.

Probably be a slower than normal day or a few, but I highly doubt we'll see a big drop in prices like Eth to $600-700
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

i have a thousand and one reason why i think ethereum should go down, specially in long term. including centralization, lots of bugs, scaling issues, network issues, expensive translations, expensive smart contract creation, no usage, better platforms, ...

but i have two reason that means it may not go down: deep pockets + lots of hype.
never underestimate the power of banks with a lot of money to throw in, and advertise the coin so that many start buying it up like crazy.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

I'm not too sure about this speculation because most of the time if there are special events in the lunar year, like the Chinese New Year; most of the coins usually increase because some investors like the Chinese businessmen are investing a lot on coins they think will bring them good luck. They believe in superstitions or the culture they got used to so they also apply it in trading.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

I hope you are wrong. There has been too much FUD lately and the market cant seem to stay on the upward trend for 2 days in a row. 1 days it goes up and and then falls immediately on the 2nd Huh
dvs45

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

I do not think China's New Year will wave down eth.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

The upcoming February 15 is China's New Year. Many people think that ETH would therefore another wave down, even propaganda to fall to $ 600 $ 700. This is a frightening news. Regardless of whether the news is true, I still believe that because many people sell ETH in exchange for CNY. Cause a little fluctuation, do you think so?

I don't think so, in fact Chinese New Year passing, will push prices up if anything. It's often assumed they cause prices to fall and that's because people sell to fund travel/gifts etc. After the Chinese New Year has passed many who sold their crypto will look to re-enter the market and can push the prices upwards.
I think in the lunar new year, Chinese peoples will sell a few coins to shop some things and they were able to rest during at holiday time. Although China is a large country and hold pretty much ethereum but t don't think selling some of their ETH too much interference to eth price.

Make me great again
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

I don't see that as the case. On the other hand crypto is very volatile. Anything can happen very fast. I noticed the ranks on the market cap. I am wondering if most top 100 on the list will remain strong 1 year from now. Eth is not immune. Look at ripple and then see how ripple fell to number 3, and so on.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

i dont think so, ethereum was so many supporter and so many project in ICO, just china supporter may be just a little effect.. co founder eth says this year price 2x or more...
Puroc

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

Let us say China is one of the biggest country and one of the  most populated places of all, one of the most advance country with advance technology and have a massive production on tangible products.... Yeah China has a big factor when it come to business or in every business, they also have a huge factor to bitcoin or crypto world, but I thought China is against it.
Hahaha

Perhaps little by little they will open up to our world, the crypto. We can say joiners from China will have huge affect on the ETH price, if little joiners the price may stay the same, or slowly go down, but if some of them will associate with us then it will be another topic.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

I dont think so, but it ceartainly can have an effect. But eth had a strong buying wall around 600$, then rebounced 50%+ from there. No reason to panic, not even next time. What you want to do, is to check the buying wall, and and according to that.
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

It is very interesting topic to read specially today as 16 february
lesson we can learn
1) legendary and big coins guys are not always right  Tongue
2) it is easy afterwards to say "shit i should have seen it "
3) i don't have a crystal ball so only things i can say good luck to all including me Grin
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

This is ridiculous. Is there only I don't see the connection between the Chinese New Year and the crypto currency? I think that you don't need to believe in these rumors, but continue to use and trade ETH "as always". It's difficult to knock off ETH from the intended path.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

It seems to me that the Chinese New Year only positively affects the growth of cryptography. always on holidays crypto-foreign exchange market is growing and this is a fact
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

For me it will be completely different. Ethereum is too big for Chinese people to change its price. I think ethereum will be only growing

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

I feel like chinese people affect markets lot many times but latest movements were like -%60 +%25 or something. It cannot be affected completely by one country. It is impossible I guess.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

I think the price of ethereum will go down because of china. As a large country, china is very influential in altcoin and cryptocurrency. But calm down, for you ethereum investors, just bear it, because in the next few weeks the price of ethereum will go up significantly. However, in fact, only from China, but the United States is also very influential in the world of this cryptocurrency. So it does not matter whether ethereum will go down due to China, because it is guaranteed in a few weeks ethereum will rise again. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

it didnt happen.

eth will be the new king.
i think it will pass btc in 2019. its price will be 20000 dollar and btc is 15000 dollar.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: