Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job?  (Read 1848 times)
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

It takes as much as a normal full time job and sometimes there are days where you are working way more than you would do on a full time job because you know that there is no way that you are going to make money from it if you do not put the work into it. There are also a lot of things that you need to consider that would hinder you making any kind of profit..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

If all projects turned out to be honest, without a scam, with good payouts, as it was before, then you could quit regular work and deal with cryptocurrency at home. But, unfortunately, there are many drawbacks and pitfalls that darken the work in this area.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

After 2 months in crypto I've decided to make it my main source of income and I think it was right decision.
Even downtrend didn't change my mind about it!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

I usually only need at least 8 hours of work is enough for me, because when I not only work but I share the time I have for my family and my wife. don't take too long to spend your time working because people around you also need you.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

I don't know, I have been struggling for more than nine months in crypto but haven't got the results I want, my initial target is to get $ 300 per month but it hasn't been achieved until now

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

The earnings are dependent on your ranking, number of friends followers and it takes time to build it up for higher earnings.
Market situation is also unpredictable to count on it as a secure, stable earning opportunity.
I am not saying it is impossible, but you have to think twice before cut.
And earning mean different for people for different countries, so first of all we should define more precisely who much money we are talking about.
People in different countries have different needs, a person living in a first world country is not going to earn enough out of bounty campaigns simply because the cost of living in his country are very high while someone living in the third world could in theory make enough out of bounty campaigns to sustain himself, but this is harder than it sounds because as we are seeing the market is very volatile and right now it will be very difficult for anyone to get consistent profits.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

At this point of time, it is very difficult for the newbie in the forum to start from the scratch, particularly there is merit required for them to be promote their rank as well. Were I think for them merit is one of their Calvary, but they do nothing about it. So my tips and advise to them is I think you don't need to spend long hours to make profit here, perhaps 4 to 5 hours is enough. 
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

At this point of time, it is very difficult for the newbie in the forum to start from the scratch, particularly there is merit required for them to be promote their rank as well. Were I think for them merit is one of their Calvary, but they do nothing about it. So my tips and advise to them is I think you don't need to spend long hours to make profit here, perhaps 4 to 5 hours is enough. 
for beginners, maybe if you spend more time in the forum you don't get a lot of money. but they will benefit greatly from science. because to me science is the beginning and is useful for the future especially for profit
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

I think you need months to prepare. You still need to go to work. If it is right for you, then you may consider choosing it as a full time job. Otherwise, just look at it as an investment.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

Full time job ? not a good idea. Don't do this. I have done that and now paying the price. There is not much in it right now because of the market slump but yes, if the market gets stable then it can prove to be a good full time job.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

I spend about 3-4 hours a day, I work mostly with social networks, respectively, and I really don’t have money for money, especially now, when everything is red.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

I have a main job, and I can spend 3 hours free time on cryptography, in order to make cryptography the main work, you need to be well versed in cryptocurrency and be able to trade!
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

for me ill just go for bounties because its enough for me and it doesnt take most of my time from working it.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

Now I do not deal with cryptocurrencies all my working day. But before I had about 8 hours to do everything you need and at the same time earn big money from the comfort of home
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

It depends on you, because if you are able to earn 200 USD per several hours while trading on exchanges, and you are happy with it, you will just need several hours. If you are a bounty hunter that aims to earn a lot, you will definitely need more time.

HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

Well, if you wear a signature for a couple of months, that's fine. On the day about two hours, many write. In fact, it is 10 hours a day of full-fledged work, and the income is almost zero. Maybe the world of crypto is preparing for us a new wave of super successful people, but something hard to believe.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

I traditionally think a full - time job is 8 hours. This is the time in which you can do as much as possible. Now, due to the large falls enough 4 hours to check all that is needed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: