Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

A lot of people have thought along these lines, "I can quit my job and just do crypto full time! I will make a lot of money and then retire within a year!"

Yeah, so how many people have actually been able to do this?
The fact is, crypto is too unstable to use a reliable source of steady income.
And how can you live for a year without a steady source of money?

Not to mention, every time you cash out to pay for your living, you are decreasing the value of your portfolio.

As far as full time bounty hunting goes, I have networked a LOT and haven't found any full time bounty hunter that actually makes good enough money to substitute for a full time job.

So, the answer is simple, do neither.
Instead, use the money from your full time job to invest and make smart trading choices.
Then, use your free time to do some bounty hunting to supplement your investments.
It made me think that bounty this time is not so effective compared before in terms of earnings out of bounty rewards as what I have experience that developers did not pay at the time and it takes many months prior receiving bounty rewards with so cheap value, so I am thing to focus more on day trading to gamble a big profit to be earned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

That choice would be depends on the funding that you had, if it possible for you to put an infestation, that would be better if you choose to trade, if not then you could choose working on bounty.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

If you asked me to choose between mass bounty hunter or full time crypto trader I would really choose to be a mass bounty hunter rather than to be a full time crypto trader because being a mass bounty hunter doesn't require you to have a capital money in order for you to participate in a bounty unlike in most crypto trader wherein they usually purchased crypto currency and wait for the time to trade that crypto currency when its market value is high.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
If you have something to trade and have good knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrency trading, then trading would, of course, be the best occupation with a good profit. However, this is in any case a very risky business, even with good qualifications.
There is practically no risk for losing one’s own money for engaging in many campaigns of ICO generosity; here we can only lose our efforts and time. However, during this period, the general stagnation of the cryptocurrency market, bounty hunters do not earn much. Now it is better to save received free tokens until the market grows.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

It's all good to do. This was chosen because many of the bounties is a double job without a large capital and contrast with the trade. but the bounty would be a bad thing when it continued to meet in the scam. It's always there in bounty and many make the bounty hunter trapped and therefore cannot accept the result. but trade also has risks when the market no good condition and the market always falls. It will be difficult to get results when the market is in such a poor state at the moment to trade.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

There is high risk involve in trading, you can lose all your capital if care is not taking but for bounty hunters its minimum risk, you can only work and don't get paid but you can't loss what you have so for me I still go with hunting bounty

12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

Mass bounty hunting for me, i can earn crypto from bounty job without risk but i like also being a crypto trader because it is a challenge to trade any coin at crypto market, maybe sooner if i have a lot of coin in my wallet.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

There is high risk involve in trading, you can lose all your capital if care is not taking but for bounty hunters its minimum risk, you can only work and don't get paid but you can't loss what you have so for me I still go with hunting bounty
although now a bounty hunter no longer earns a lot of income, at least we only lose our time if we are not paid, and te risk is far less than an investor who joins the ICO project
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Why don't you spread your risk by doing both? You will get coins and tokens from the bounty campaigns, and you can use these coins for trading. That will minimize your risks and you can have more options during trading.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

Why don't you spread your risk by doing both? You will get coins and tokens from the bounty campaigns, and you can use these coins for trading. That will minimize your risks and you can have more options during trading.
It's better to have those two option on a single of time. "Sounds like hitting two birds with one arrow only, all you need is knowledge, strategy and dedication of course. But expect a high volume of risk and stress at some point, but as long as you enjoy it and your plan is effective, everything will be alright and expect more income. At some point, expect those issue or problem like loss and engaging a many difficult times.
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

I think raising money from bounty and investing or starting trading is the best thing to do. Bounties are not forever profitable but you can always be profitable with your trades.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

Bounty hunting rewards its participants with lots and lots of their tokens and eventually, the tokens would be sold in the market for certain prices. No monetary investments are required to participate. However, the selling price is usually lower and the distribution of tokens takes a lot of time to do.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:11:22 AM

In each case, the decision depends on the skills and experience of the individual. If he is willing to take risks and has sufficient knowledge for successful investments, then you can engage in trade. If he prefers to spend more time and not risk money, then it is better to pay attention to working with the bounty.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

Trading requires an initial capital input and basic knowledge of charting etc whereas bounty hunting does not necessarily require much expertise

The risks are higher as a trader but the rewards can be greater as well so it's really depends on what suits your goals

wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

I prefer to work with various bounty programs than to risk my money when working with trading. But in any case, knowledge of and understanding of the specifics of the market is also needed here in order to choose the right project and earn income. Of course, trading allows you to get more income, but I'm not ready for such financial risks.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

I am a bounty hunter, and only because I have enough free time to promote generosity, and I do not have the time or experience to trade

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

I will prefer to be full time bounty hunter than full time crypto trader. As a bounty hunter  i am not expected to invest any money rather i will  help publicize the project and get paid with little token as agreed on the bounty rules. I will not be boarded about risk of losing my money if the trade will go against me or the project did not do well during ICO hence the project is declared failed and some will say they will refund money which they will never do.
The only risk i will bear will be my time and energy doing that promotion if at the end of the day it fails.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

Personally, I chose to work with trading. Of course, this area involves more financial risks, there is a danger of losing your money. But, if a person has sufficient knowledge and experience in a particular field, you can make more money here. Working with bounty does not allow you to get the same income.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

It seems to me that a good trader can earn much more money because he has a lot more opportunities compared to the usual daily execution of bounty programs.

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Participation in companies bounty and crypto trade , both classes can bring in a decent profit. But in order to earn a lot by fulfilling the company's bounty for ico projects have to spend a lot of time to define high-quality projects , and then regularly maintain them. For crypto trading it will require a lot of time to study the market , get trading experience and have to risk their capital by investing in a particular coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: