Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS  (Read 5090 times)
miki64

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

definitly is a SCAM no dubt. and PLUTON COIN seems the same SCAM Be careful
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Did anyone hear a single word from them over the course of the last few days? As I see it there is not a single response or presence from them.

I have attempted to contact them through email, Facebook and Twitter and absolutely nothing. I'm not able to claim my DNO tokens to my wallet.
They seem to have gone dark. I have reached out to their Social Media Rep, Stanciu Daniel (http://www.stanciudaniel.com), but have not heard back. We may need to track these folks down. Seems very odd that they didn't even make a statement about the ending of the ICO and their thoughts about its success. They have all seemed to disappear.

Problem is there is no way for legal recourse as I doubt they have used real identities. I am certain those identities have been stolen and that will make it literally impossible to chase them down. Not sure how to go about it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:03:02 AM

Who can contact the product? Looks like it's scammers...

I see many doubts from their telegram group because some people have thanked me for the bounty but has anyone received bounty?
What for need this bounty reward? If this project is actually a fraud, then their tokens are worthless. Now we can only wait and hope for the return of developers =)

miki64

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

you can hope for nothing it's impossible to claim token ...They stolen 10M dollars
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

I see many doubts from their telegram group because some people have thanked me for the bounty but has anyone received bounty?
Some have received their bounty tokens, some are waiting to receive while calling scam. If they think it is scam why do they need to wait worthless token? (for them who think it's scam)

You should be more patient to receive the gift from this project because it seems like the gift will be distributed in stages.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

Some have received their bounty tokens, some are waiting to receive while calling scam. If they think it is scam why do they need to wait worthless token? (for them who think it's scam)

very true. if they think this is just a pure scam, why wait for the tokens? this is the problem of people who cant just wait. 
also, i am confirming to received my bounty. if many still did not received, try to add it to your mew, add custom token and try if there is already dno. because it cant be traced on ethplorer or etherscan if you received it or not. better ass a custom token.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

What for need this bounty reward? If this project is actually a fraud, then their tokens are worthless. Now we can only wait and hope for the return of developers =)

this project from tokensuite ,i don't think it is a scamm ,be patient ! by the way which exchange already hit ?
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

I heard a very bad news in one telegram channel which was speaking about that Denaro is SCAM (Projects collected >8.5kk$) and all members from team are disappeared from linkedin. Please say me that it is not true...

andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

this is similar to the same Centra Monaco, now many ICO projects that make the debit card, but after Ico finished not as sweet as hope, not as sweet as monaco.ntah it is difficult or indeed the current condition is not good for the world crypto
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

objective. have i ever met any legit project just suddenly stopped with no announcement? cant remember.
as i can see, all so called "team" was just made up. pics taken from photostocks. fake social profiles.
one real dude was just prepaid to run PR campaign and hardly can point the real devs.
tokens? even they ll send me some. its a dust.
another money/time loss. meet well managed scams.
WASSUWASSUWASSUWASSUWASSUUUUUUUUUUUUUP DENARO HEY HEEY HEEEY.
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

I heard a very bad news in one telegram channel which was speaking about that Denaro is SCAM (Projects collected >8.5kk$) and all members from team are disappeared from linkedin. Please say me that it is not true...
Probably, many would like to say that this news is not true, but unfortunately, everything goes to the fact that this project has no future Sad
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

this project from tokensuite ,i don't think it is a scamm ,be patient ! by the way which exchange already hit ?
The fact that the tokensuite led bounty program of this project means nothing. They just could deceive them. I doubt that they scrutinize every project they work with

btcrocks

Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

I was of the favor of having an escrow for the project and even asked OP to confirm if they would add any but received to response and I felt it be shady.But right now it looks to me as I was right with my thoughts, anyways waiting to see more proof on this.
miki64

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

this is similar to the same Centra Monaco, now many ICO projects that make the debit card, but after Ico finished not as sweet as hope, not as sweet as monaco.ntah it is difficult or indeed the current condition is not good for the world crypto

Believe me I'm not a scammer DENARO IS THE BIGGER SCAM of the history of crypto they stolen 10M and if you want other proof go to thelegram channel we are 3.6K almost all people scammed and you can find other info. Remember DENARO and PLUTOCOIN are SCAM 100% stay away
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

The fact that the tokensuite led bounty program of this project means nothing. They just could deceive them. I doubt that they scrutinize every project they work with

it seems you are very confident with this project that this project is a SCAM. but I'm a bit suspicious because there is no defense from Dev.

comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

it seems you are very confident with this project that this project is a SCAM. but I'm a bit suspicious because there is no defense from Dev.
How can there be defence from dev? They were just missing. Technical support does not respond, in telegram channel them too.

muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

How can there be defence from dev? They were just missing. Technical support does not respond, in telegram channel them too.

this is very sad, I visited their telegram group and they said all the payments have been done but I don't see it happening. this is very disappointing.

miki64

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Who said you that the payment have seen done? Which payment? We are on the telegram channel no other team people. They desappeared with our money
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

this is very sad, I visited their telegram group and they said all the payments have been done but I don't see it happening. this is very disappointing.

Only a few people got the payment and rest of the people are waiting for the payment but in the main telegram group, there is no one addressing the question asked by the people. Maybe they left the group after raising the money.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

Only a few people got the payment and rest of the people are waiting for the payment but in the main telegram group, there is no one addressing the question asked by the people. Maybe they left the group after raising the money.

By the way they are like this I think they are very unprofessional in making a project that raises them.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: