Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS  (Read 5087 times)
Nadinev6

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

UPDATE!

I have asked Stanciu Daniel, the Social Media Representative of Denaro, a question about the ICO. His Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/StanciuDanieel/).

He is listed as the Social Media Representative on the Denario.io home page.

This is looking more and more like we may have been scammed. If so, perhaps we can take legal action. We shall see.

I followed the linkedin pages Denaro and Cryptoshine Limited (Denaro). It listed 5 employees, including profiles linked to the developers on their white paper.

Now that they have gone silent I visit these pages and the linkedin profiles on the company pages have disappeared

I got suspicious when I sent an online support message and the person who replied spoke about a 'credit card'.

My impression was that English was not his/first language

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nadinev6

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:45:00 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 01:24:06 PM by Nadinev6

Did anyone hear a single word from them over the course of the last few days? As I see it there is not a single response or presence from them.

I have attempted to contact them through email, Facebook and Twitter and absolutely nothing. I'm not able to claim my DNO tokens to my wallet.
They seem to have gone dark. I have reached out to their Social Media Rep, Stanciu Daniel (http://www.stanciudaniel.com), but have not heard back. We may need to track these folks down. Seems very odd that they didn't even make a statement about the ending of the ICO and their thoughts about its success. They have all seemed to disappear.

Problem is there is no way for legal recourse as I doubt they have used real identities. I am certain those identities have been stolen and that will make it literally impossible to chase them down. Not sure how to go about it.

If you have any idea about recourse, contact me I believe I have tracked down one of these syndicates
miki64

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

Read here ans share

https://medium.com/@franck.melka/how-icos-scammers-like-denaro-coin-and-now-plutocoin-start-to-steal-the-money-of-crypto-investors-17b026e08d4b
joel68

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

denaro scammed its investors after the ico ..team just run away with the money just like that ..
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:23:31 PM

Did anyone hear a single word from them over the course of the last few days? As I see it there is not a single response or presence from them.

I have attempted to contact them through email, Facebook and Twitter and absolutely nothing. I'm not able to claim my DNO tokens to my wallet.
They seem to have gone dark. I have reached out to their Social Media Rep, Stanciu Daniel (http://www.stanciudaniel.com), but have not heard back. We may need to track these folks down. Seems very odd that they didn't even make a statement about the ending of the ICO and their thoughts about its success. They have all seemed to disappear.

Problem is there is no way for legal recourse as I doubt they have used real identities. I am certain those identities have been stolen and that will make it literally impossible to chase them down. Not sure how to go about it.

If you have any idea about recourse, contact me I believe I have tracked down one of these syndicates_nadinev6_at_icloud_._com

Well, it's not about having an idea about recourse. You could go to pretty much any police station and present your evidence. Or you could go to a lawyer and he'll do what is necessary. It's actually pretty simple to catch them if you know who they are.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Cryptodendroid

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

Denaro.io web is dead.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

If you have any idea about recourse, contact me I believe I have tracked down one of these syndicates_nadinev6_at_icloud_._com

Well, it's not about having an idea about recourse. You could go to pretty much any police station and present your evidence. Or you could go to a lawyer and he'll do what is necessary. It's actually pretty simple to catch them if you know who they are.

Only if they are completely stupid and have indicated their real data and photographs, without this it is unlikely to track them down

trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

Only if they are completely stupid and have indicated their real data and photographs, without this it is unlikely to track them down
If desired, they can be tracked. If the FBI joined in this case and community will help him , then surely the scammers will find

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

If desired, they can be tracked. If the FBI joined in this case and community will help him , then surely the scammers will find

This will be a new case that will be long overcome by the authorities for me. Will there be any other way about this problem?
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

This project doesn't keep their promise to pay bounty participants who follow their project. Disappointing Sad
comradepay

Activity: 546

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

This project doesn't keep their promise to pay bounty participants who follow their project. Disappointing Sad
Why do you need the tokens of a project that's dead? The developers have gone, project no, token is not needed by anyone

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

I am sure they didn't use real credentials and fotos. And it won't even be easy for the FBI. If they were extremely cautious about every move, used Tor properly and so on and so forth is difficult to get a hold of them.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

Why do you need the tokens of a project that's dead? The developers have gone, project no, token is not needed by anyone

I also think about it, having a token that does not have a price in the market is the same as having a garbage token that meets the wallet. I'm very disappointed
redwine49

Activity: 938
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

ofcourse if we know who did it and we can prove it so the authorities can put him in jail.
but the problem is do we know him?
you said FBI? why FBI want joined in this case? what made them to do it?
it will require a lot of resource and cost.
who pay them to do that? because hunting them it is not that simple.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

I also think about it, having a token that does not have a price in the market is the same as having a garbage token that meets the wallet. I'm very disappointed
well, that guys, it is possible all of US to congratulate to the fact that we once again have given the opportunity to earn meanest мoшeнникaм. despite the fact that the coin dno is on my purse, it is dead load. sorry for all of funds and labor spent on this project .

HELLO EVERYONE.
comradepay

Activity: 546

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:35:33 AM

ofcourse if we know who did it and we can prove it so the authorities can put him in jail.
It is their duty. The founders of the company broke the law and deceived investors. This is nothing but a Scam.

miki64

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

some of us have reported to de police other to actionfraud but it's very difficult to have something because their identity probably is lithuan. for other info you can ask on telegram "Denaro victim Group"
redwine49

Activity: 938
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

It is their duty. The founders of the company broke the law and deceived investors. This is nothing but a Scam.
what the hell do you think their operating cost come from?
their duty when that is important for their country to protect their US citizen
did you know USA ban ICOs??
they wont allow their citizen participate in Cryptocurrency ICOs.
if someone in the US is trying to join any ICOs, they are alone.
so your thinking is not make any sense!

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

some of us have reported to de police other to actionfraud but it's very difficult to have something because their identity probably is lithuan. for other info you can ask on telegram "Denaro victim Group"

Not only Denaro, there should be a group created for all kinds of ICO scam projects and the people over the group need to access and prove which projects are legit/scam.

In this way, we can save many people from getting scammed by expert scammers who steal money in the form of new ICO's

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Your project is now very relevant. The algorithm of its operation is not quite clear. Can you briefly explain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: