Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmedia.co not paying  (Read 344 times)
CodeAndCoins (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:29:04 AM

First time when I place their ads on my faucet, they pay and updated my balance. But after that, for three showing their ads. They are not paying, Why this happen to me can someone tell me. Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:12:35 AM

Your balance is not updating or you are waiting for withdrawal from them? Please specify it..

If your balance is not updating might be they have stopped supporting your faucet because of lots of other ads or improper ad placements. Check your ad codes and make sure it is correct.

Also please post your faucet URL...
CodeAndCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

Your balance is not updating or you are waiting for withdrawal from them? Please specify it..

If your balance is not updating might be they have stopped supporting your faucet because of lots of other ads or improper ad placements. Check your ad codes and make sure it is correct.

They are not updating balance. Faucet link : takepure.info
Please help me what can I do for proper ads placement. Smiley
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:07:20 AM

If the balance is not being updated, is the visits/impressions being updated? Also check reports. Possible causes, lack of ads or traffic.

Since your balance was updated earlier, I don't think there is anything wrong with the codes or ad placement, you can put maximum 4 ads. But still generate a new code and use it and check.

Another possible reason could be Coinmedia blocking your website because of fake/bot/artificial traffic.

You are using adalso on your faucet, they don't pay.
CodeAndCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:22:16 AM

If the balance is not being updated, is the visits/impressions being updated? Also check reports. Possible causes, lack of ads or traffic.

Since your balance was updated earlier, I don't think there is anything wrong with the codes or ad placement, you can put maximum 4 ads. But still generate a new code and use it and check.

Another possible reason could be Coinmedia blocking your website because of fake/bot/artificial traffic.

Here you can see my report. They pay for first day And up to now not paying
https://preview.ibb.co/kwPfjF/cc.png
How can I solve this?
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

Here you can see my report. They pay for first day And up to now not paying

How can I solve this?

I think your balance isn't getting updated because of low traffic. Coinmedia network ads are shown on your faucet, low number of network ads and low traffic, there wouldn't be any earnings.

25 satoshis every day and on top of that a pop-up, obviously low traffic.

https://adbit.biz/websites/adspaces/CC471032B8?r=g7qtLxgmIJq5fXQx57DLmsFuVT8mNF

https://a-ads.com/campaigns/new?selected_site_id=196680&selected_source_type=site

Maybe try increasing the rewards and see if your Coinmedia earnings is getting updated.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:28:26 AM

Its all because, nowadays, coinmedia is not getting advertisers. Even I heard from some of my friends from faucethub the same problem. I will give you a suggestion, after reaching minimum payout amount, just take their adcodes from your faucet. Its just a waste. You will get profit from faucet only if you have cointraffic, bitmedia and mellowads .
lev91

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

they do not pay .. why not update the balance?
https://i.imgur.com/oIlUzUG.jpg I have 5,000 visitors a day
SCAM!
BitcoinsClub

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

They are just... scammers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: