Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a jr.member still participate in a campaign?  (Read 692 times)
Lightofheaven (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

I just wondering if a newbie like me just joined a campaign recently or i dont know maybe im not yet involved in thier campaign. Do you think it is bad to use thier code when you see your name in the spreadsheet? And what is the meaning when your name is on a violet color ? What does it means ?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

Most of the campaign are accepting Jr. Member in their group, if you saw campaign accepting newbie then there is 90%possibility it's a scam.

As for the color they use in the spreadsheet most of them used the color red to highlight the past week results, all you have to read or look is your name, the details like you bitcoin address and your bitcoin URL, there is also a culumn their showing if your rejected or accepted or just OK, most often your application result will come after 24 hours from the time of your submission. Don't pay attention too much on the color.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

I just wondering if a newbie like me just joined a campaign recently or i dont know maybe im not yet involved in thier campaign. Do you think it is bad to use thier code when you see your name in the spreadsheet? And what is the meaning when your name is on a violet color ? What does it means ?
usually the requirements in signature campaign is at least you must be a junior member to join the campaign. just try to find a project in which the junior member is accepted. in a spreadsheet they also have a color coding it depends on the bounty manager  what color they will be using for each entries .some are using red for disqualified .if you see your name in violet , just try to ask in the telegram of that project or in bitcointlak pm the admin. or read in their instructions.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 761
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

So many champaign allow jn.member to join their champaign, this is the minimal rank required. Now there are little change for jn.member signatures, not allowed for link, Maybe in the future jn.member account not allowed anymore. Also before join in champaign read rules carefully.
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

Even a newbie can join in the bounty or signature campaigns. Just look for a campaign that is accepting a newbie in the campaign. Click the registration form of the campaign then answer all the things that the campaign needed. If you finish answering all the questions. Click the spreadsheet then check if your username has been register. If you see that you're username is already there that means that you are now participating im the campaign. Post in the forum about 75-80 characters. Always follow the campaign rules.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

I am a junior member, and recently I was accepted in the signature campaign and it motivated me to read and learn the lates information that come to the world of cryptocurrency. My opinion join the signature campaign you should be able to provide valid information about the world of cryptocurrency and you should make a good quality post. So the signature campaign managers can consider and take on you as part of their project.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

It differ depending on the campaign but Jr. Member is the minimum that can join. Larger campaigns might only be open to Full Member and up etc. Bounties tend to have lower requirements.

Since you are talking about a highlight in the spreadsheet, I'm assuming that you applied to a campaign already. Go check the entire sheet, there are usually extra details on a cell, the manager just add highlights to make it easier go about the sheet.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

yes you can but depends on the program specification.. is being listed from Member and above while some are list from the list to the top. in most campaign newbie can participate now reason why the stop newbie and Jr member is that they assume they are beginner
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

In my own opinion now can't join now the campaign as the new rule implemented in this forum that  you  must need merit to boost your rank and needs more activity post  to become a member,so in this situation now,member is the first move that you can join the bounty campaign and the situation now become deeper,because you cannot ,rank up your level if theres'no one can give you merit and appreciate your statement,but its okey this is a great rule as long our community protected from harm.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

First of all, this kind of concern should not be posted here.
You shoudlve posted this on the Meta section.
Anyway, to answer your question, I guess Jr.members can still participate in any sig campain since yahoo just opened new campaign and Jr. Member are still included.

But, theymos said Jr. Members can no longer have signature links.
You can check it out right here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.msg28792130#msg28792130

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

Yes most of the signature campaigns accepts Junior members and if a campaign accepts newbie users then without a doubt ignore those campaigns as it will be a scam and i am 100% sure about it. As far as colors are concerned some campaign managers use it for counting the post and some use it to highlight the users who will be removed from the campaign and some use it for payment purposes.

Am I spamming? Report me!
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

You can participate if that certain campaign accepts jr.member and most of the time they would. Unlike other campaign they prefer member level to participate on their campaign. But dont lose hope because there are still campaigns that accepts jr.member. When I was in the level of jr.member I joined some campaigns too and they also paid me

Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

Yea you can participate but it depends on the criteria of the campaign.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:05:42 PM

There are lot of campaign that allows Jr member to join. Usually the color being used is red for disqualified participants. They also give description to why you have that color in the spreadsheet. Ask the campaign manager for the reason why you have violet color what does that mean by messaging him personally.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

Well, There's a lot of campaigns that ables a Jr member to join in their campaign. Try to search some new campaigns that their rules are not quite difficult and try to submit your details, they will vhoose you if you're continue posting in your wall. Anyways, There are some campaigns that are scam. You can idetify them if the campaign has high salary and even member is available to join in their campaign.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

Soon, Member rank will become the lowest rank in bounty campaign. As what I have seen in the latest update in merit system. Junior member can join in campaign but only few campaigns will accept them. Correct me if I am wrong.

Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

Anyone who has recently joined the forum should read the rules of the forum. But now they have entered a merit. It is therefore very difficult to raise your rank. But new users can also take part in companies.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

I think in the future they will change the rules from Member and up! but i saw some campaigns they acquiring Jr. member to participate in campaign. I hope Community Manager will change their mind.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

There are a few campaigns that still accept junior members, but you need to have quality post history, the campaign owners will surely look into your history, because they wont let anyone get paid with such a small rank if they do not post quality content. If you do not get anywhere with junior member, wait until you get to Member, then you will get into some campaign for sure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

Ofcourse you can
But you have to read the rules everytime you find the good project
About the colour you get in the spreadsheet , every project should have a bounty manager you can pm him to ask about why your name have a violet colour
They always open to get question from member of bounty campaign

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: