Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to start project need partner  (Read 995 times)
Cryptoearner (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

You are pretty  sure that is possible to run project with only $2k. Yes, i think that also. But can you be more specific which skills you think that is necessary to work with you?
I don't know you, but maybe you can invest hia $2k in yourself and learn staf which you need.
Very different suggestion. I maybe follow your suggestion but i am not going to follow that.
Because i know what i am doing. I will be get success or maybe fail.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

I have the fund of 2000$ which I want to invest somewhere.
I thought building new project is a good idea.
I am not a developer that's why I cannot start by myself.

I am looking for the developer. Who can work with me. We both will build the new project. Profit will shared by both of us.

PM me if you have Idea or want to work with me.

I started one gambling/Dice site but it was failed.
Firstly, 2000$ may be small though it depends on the type of project you want to embark on ;mining farm for instance, will take more capital for a start up than 2000$ and the list of tip you require may be a follow-up ideas.
Now, concerning having partners in the business, business partners often start businesses together with little planning and few ground rules. Sooner or later, they discover the hard way that what’s left unsaid or unplanned often leads to unmet expectations, anger and frustration. Partners can clash over countless things, including conflicting work ethics and financial goals, roles in the business and leadership styles.
First, ask yourself: Do I really need a business partner to build a successful company? Taking on business partners should be reserved for when a partnership is critical to success — say, when the prospective partner has financial resources, connections or vital skills you lack. You may be better off hiring the other person as an employee or an independent contractor. I think there are many things to consider in starting a project that worth 2000$ and with partners in involved.
Now we started one project we don't need any suggestion on funds which we have. Almost 90% of comments are related to funds which we have. Fews are supportive and else everyone are negative to us.
Yes i don't need to ask myself when i planned everything and yes we need partners who can help us technically or maybe financially in future.

Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

I am looking for the developer. Who can work with me. We both will build the new project. Profit will shared by both of us.

I'll DM you
Nice comment

I WILL DM YOU

maybe you will but after getting Jr member ranked.

Dataeum

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

You should be really careful! Not to discourage you, bur searching for a business partner on the forum like this might be not safe. I think it might be a better idea to find someone in real world (perhaps your friend) with similar amount of savings so that you could be equal partners.
Good luck anyways!
isaackuno

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

Actually i can act as your advertiser you can pay me what ever you want and i can ensure that lots of people will know about your project.. Thank you.
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

I am currently working on a blockchain Project you may be interested in.
Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

I am currently working on a blockchain Project you may be interested in.
Of course, I am interested only if have some legality of reality.
Can you please send me a message in my inbox. Also, share your current project details in my message box.
BTW why you are newbie.

Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

You should be really careful! Not to discourage you, bur searching for a business partner on the forum like this might be not safe. I think it might be a better idea to find someone in real world (perhaps your friend) with similar amount of savings so that you could be equal partners.
Good luck anyways!
Thanks for the suggestion, I am trying to know the developer before start working with him.
For developers in the real world, it is hard to found eligible one. Most of them don't know have enough knowledge regarding this and some of them asking unexpected price.

GreeCoin

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

Partner also can contact us
Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

IMHO you have not too much for starting something great. And If I were you and hadn’t any experience , I would not search for partners in internet, I would try to search among my contacts.
Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

IMHO you have not too much for starting something great. And If I were you and hadn’t any experience , I would not search for partners in internet, I would try to search among my contacts.
What you will do if eligible peoples are not in your contacts for your partnership?Huh
I already started what I can do and I know for what I am eligible and for what I am not eligible maybe I get fail but it doesn't mean I should not start any work.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

I have a cheap project idea, but it will not bring much money, more like pay for itself.  No edge PVP, two person coin flip, and flat processing fee for withdraw is $2.  I was thinking of using poker mavens software because they have poker cashflips, its super fun, and there is option for rake, but 0 rake wouild be cool.  Also rake free poker can be an option, and no fee tournaments.  Statistically speaking paying $2 to withdraw the 20 you deposited is a great deal, because if you flat bet small amount with edge, you would loose 100% eventually.  It's good for the owner, because there is no bank, just moving funds around and site rent  But for this to work you have to be able to do everything yourself, and be prepared to work for free, there are a lot of empty dice sites and poker rooms.     
Thank you but don't need such project or idea.

I think people here would normally prefer to keep money with themselves or invest in some coin which has a good future or already has a good future rather than investing in any project where the people do not know who the other person is. many have got scammed and would not even suggest this.
Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

I have a cheap project idea, but it will not bring much money, more like pay for itself.  No edge PVP, two person coin flip, and flat processing fee for withdraw is $2.  I was thinking of using poker mavens software because they have poker cashflips, its super fun, and there is option for rake, but 0 rake wouild be cool.  Also rake free poker can be an option, and no fee tournaments.  Statistically speaking paying $2 to withdraw the 20 you deposited is a great deal, because if you flat bet small amount with edge, you would loose 100% eventually.  It's good for the owner, because there is no bank, just moving funds around and site rent  But for this to work you have to be able to do everything yourself, and be prepared to work for free, there are a lot of empty dice sites and poker rooms.     

I think people here would normally prefer to keep money with themselves or invest in some coin which has a good future or already has a good future rather than investing in any project where the people do not know who the other person is. many have got scammed and would not even suggest this.

No one wants to waste there money on anyone without knowing about him. Expect if he or she has reputation.
I am not asking to invest. If you want to invest then I welcome you. I have second option too for you. To do partnership with me not only with money.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

No one wants to waste there money on anyone without knowing about him. Expect if he or she has reputation.
I am not asking to invest. If you want to invest then I welcome you. I have second option too for you. To do partnership with me not only with money.

partnership? what project?

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
CryptoCrayze

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

$2000 is enough to do some things but not alot. A small intiial investment will result in a small return.

And I agree with some others who have stated, you dont wanna leave your self exposed to key man risk, where your dev can build something thats a black box to you.
Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

$2000 is enough to do some things but not alot. A small intiial investment will result in a small return.

And I agree with some others who have stated, you dont wanna leave your self exposed to key man risk, where your dev can build something thats a black box to you.

if you agree with others the why posted same comment again here?
No need to write same thing again and again, we can read what other stated here.
I am locking this thread now. as we already started project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: