Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine that economy that we know it today is not needed....  (Read 548 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:59:58 AM

Well,  I mean we need to see what provlem it is tho or at least it need to be happens because we must be know the feel, if we know the problem and how does that feel then we can easily find the way to solve it. But I hope in the future that there is no problem about the economy in my country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

The economy that we know today is uniquely changing with the development of the crypto industry. Very soon all the principles of the modern economy will be recorded in the archives of history.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

I can see the banks have started to be concsious about the rising popularity of bitcoin, so they do not allowed to their customers to use the bitcoin at some situtations.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

The economy that we know today is uniquely changing with the development of the crypto industry. Very soon all the principles of the modern economy will be recorded in the archives of history.

I have the same hope, bro. In my country, the economy is not in the best position. The government should really think better how to change it for the best.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

NO, the Economy was exist and will be stronger in future. How the economy is stronger today, due to personal profit. Personal profit not only helps the only person but also help the whole economy. We can see the many difference between today economy and previous economy. Why we can see that big changes? Because of personal profit or increase the personal economy. Someone don’t understand how the altcoin help in the economy. May be they don’t know the definition of economy or the reason behind the grow of country economy. That’s all about currency either traditional or digital, both currency transfer the value and transfer the value helps to increase the economic condition.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:46:45 AM

I have the same hope, bro. In my country, the economy is not in the best position. The government should really think better how to change it for the best.
If the state economy is replaced by a crypto that you think is a good idea. how does the role of crypto to the economy of a country if there are still many people in the country don't know about internet? I think the crypto economy can not be implemented at this time. a good economy depends heavily on the role of government. how their policies are beneficial to the community such as the low cost of living, available employment, and so on
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

yes maybe that's an opportunity where we can use crypto maximally and improve our current economy, but every economy gets the profit it needs to be at least to meet the financial needs, there are many reasons for us to break away from the monotonous economic bonds like today
esa2782

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

So basically saying what is economy without money look like, because cryptos is still money, so what will society looks like without money? We can look the answer in the nature, animal don't use money, so how do tey fulfill their need? competition, fierce competition. And as human we can't compete fiercely on basic need such as food, we want to make it more civilize, everything must be in order, we hate chaos, so that is why i think we can't just erase and ignore money, because the true face of money and economy is a "rule" and system, getting rich or poor, full or hungry, is because of system, not because of dominant alpha male or female, so if economy is no longer exist and money as well i think our society just turn into animal kingdom.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:39:03 AM

As the saying goes, "Money makes the world go round" means that it would be impossible for the world that we live in today, forget the use of money. Also, the fact that our resources are limited makes it more impossible for a world where money is not needed. We need to pay for services that others provide so that we can continue having their services.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

Imagine that economy that we know it today is not needed anymore, personal profit stimuli is just a page of a history and social and political  life is just different from it's today version.

How then needs of people are solved, and on what would you spend your time and energy in that case? Did you see the crypto there, and if yes in what role?)

P.S. I know the Ideas of Karl Marks about post-komunism and not a fan of it)
The economy nowadays are so polluted. People and government and also political are so polluted they polluting the world.so I want. Changes. I want to change the economy of the world where the poverty is enemy of all. And we are all the same.those in needs are given they right and what they feeds
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

The present social, political and economic life of mankind has been formed for thousands of years and it can not be destroyed in a moment. This is not realistic. Crypto currency in these areas will not change much. In the economy there may be a certain redistribution of wealth. That's all.
If someone is thinking like you have portrayed here they all must need mental rehabilitation. Bitcoins haven’t made any problems from the humanity. Rather they are solving hundreds and thousands of problems. Every day so many people are getting jobs on bitcoins in different ways. So how they become a threat to humanity and the existence of humanity? Think over it.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

The present social, political and economic life of mankind has been formed for thousands of years and it can not be destroyed in a moment. This is not realistic. Crypto currency in these areas will not change much. In the economy there may be a certain redistribution of wealth. That's all.
If someone is thinking like you have portrayed here they all must need mental rehabilitation. Bitcoins haven’t made any problems from the humanity. Rather they are solving hundreds and thousands of problems. Every day so many people are getting jobs on bitcoins in different ways. So how they become a threat to humanity and the existence of humanity? Think over it.
I don't think he said bitcoin was a threat to the humanity,he wanted to say that the currency money system has been in the procitce for too long and it cannot be destroyed by the crypto currencies easily but cryptos are really helpful for some people to earn money which may brings equality.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Economy by its definition means is an area of the production, distribution, or trade, and consumption of goods and services by different agents. Therefore, it's really hard to imagine what we already know about economy would be perished due to this new era of technology. Economy will definitely stay and positively will improved especially in terms of its system through the help of the new develope blockchaon technology.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

However, this industry has not been clarified yet and what we need is the measures to be taken be the authorities.
Despite the fact that Bitcoin got into social media and other platforms, there are still some people who do not know it's purpose.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

Imagine that economy that we know it today is not needed anymore, personal profit stimuli is just a page of a history and social and political  life is just different from it's today version.

How then needs of people are solved, and on what would you spend your time and energy in that case? Did you see the crypto there, and if yes in what role?)

LOL….you just saying this like you don’t know what is economy 😀😂. What is even economy? Economy. Has to do with money, supply of food and a lot of things in a country. So how can you be asking question about if the world should take away everything that has to do with economy. You can’t do that, cause it’s very, very important to every nation.

osh5

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

It's so hard to imagine for any such society. If we look around people are running here and there, sacrificing their own space and energy to earn comfort, necessities and satisfaction for the knowledge they have.  If motivation of money won't exist then I doubt people won't be so much self driven to work or do anything. There could be others who can use the resources for the benefit of society but major chunk of the society would be dead and motionless. 🙂
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Today's economy system cannot be eradicated completely. We are going to have a perfect economic state where your money will not lose its value and also no one can freeze our your money. A mixture of crypto and fiat based economy system will be serving better than what we have with fiat only system. Our needs will get solved in a similar manner how we are doing right now. Because crypto will act exact similar to fiats hence we do not need to worry on crypto based economy system.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

I think the economy today is still very necessary. you can not replace the existing economy today with crypto let alone apply it in a poor country where the internet is an expensive item. I think the country economy will also depend on the country itself such as ideology, economic structure, and so on. we can not generalize that all countries can use the crypto economy
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

Did you even read what he wrote before criticizing him, because from the look of things, I am not sure who really needs the rehab (sorry!)…

By the way, everything he said is right and there is nothing wrong and in no way did he mention that cryptocurrency is the problem and indeed he described it as a solution to the issue the present system has created over the years which cryptocurrency is pretty much going to be a solution to. However, the only thing I disagree with is just the redistribution of wealth, as wealth would only end up in the hands of the early adopters and the wealthy ones at the end anyway.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

what do you mean about the role of government in economy. and if that is what you mean, of course I am not too sure that the economy will work because of course there will be no rules in force while we know that in economic terms there must be rules in the implementation and of course the government will have a role in that .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆