Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM - NEUER CAPITAL / XTRGATE  (Read 84 times)
scotsloon (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:20:57 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 07:57:23 PM by scotsloon

Neuer Capital (neuercapital.com) is a total scam and they also trade under the name XTRgate (xtrgate.com) so watch out.

The scam goes as follows: they build your initial investment up (I made 150% profit in my first month) and then you take a big loss so they then ask you to put in more money. When you refuse or ask to withdraw your balance they will ignore your continual requests and then ensure your balance goes to zero so you then have nothing left to take out. I don’t believe the profits you see are genuine, they just pocket your initial investment in the hope you will put in more or get friends or family to also invest with them.

After the first time this happened they eventually came back to me and said they wanted to help recover my account.  I didn't believe them of course but I went along with it to see how things played out and exactly the same thing happened again.  My balance was back up to around £15k so I asked to withdraw some funds but instead numerous phone calls and emails were ignored and an unrealistic trade was placed whereby my account was drained back to zero again.

The people I have dealt with in this company are Christopher Green, Rick Voss, Adam Wolf and Maxim Logan - they are liars and crooks and not to be trusted.  

There are a number of positive reviews of both companies but they are basically a copy & paste of each other.  Since I made my initial investment there have been numerous negative reviews on Trust Pilot where the exact same has happened to others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 06:49:56 AM

Neuer Capital (neuercapital.com) is a total scam and they also trade under the name XTRgate (xtrgate.com) so watch out.

The scam goes as follows: they build your initial investment up (I made 150% profit in my first month) and then you take a big loss so they then ask you to put in more money. When you refuse or ask to withdraw your balance they will ignore your continual requests and then ensure your balance goes to zero so you then have nothing left to take out. I don’t believe the profits you see are genuine, they just pocket your initial investment in the hope you will put in more or get friends or family to also invest with them.

After the first time this happened they eventually came back to me and said they wanted to help recover my account.  I didn't believe them of course but I went along with it to see how things played out and exactly the same thing happened again.  My balance was back up to around £15k so I asked to withdraw some funds but instead numerous phone calls and emails were ignored and an unrealistic trade was placed whereby my account was drained back to zero again.

I am sure that "profit" was just an eyewash and a fake number. 150% gains in a month is a unrealistic amount and brings up a red flag of being a ponzi/hyip scheme.

Tried visiting the site using a proxy but didnt get access to the page, but this type of amounts are shown only on ponzi sites to lure users. Sadly you fell for it and lost your money.

The people I have dealt with in this company are Christopher Green, Rick Voss, Adam Wolf and Maxim Logan - they are liars and crooks and not to be trusted. 
Are you sure they are even real? The pictures could be stock images or photoshopped ones of other people in real. I tried visiting the site via proxy but did not get access from several countries. You should do a reverse image search before having trusted them.

There are a number of positive reviews of both companies but they are basically a copy & paste of each other.  Since I made my initial investment there have been numerous negative reviews on Trust Pilot where the exact same has happened to others.
Trust ratings are the worst indicators or legitimacy. Please dont trust those ratings for any site legit or scam. Most are paid reviews and you will never get an unbiased opinion from them.

Unfortunately you have lost your money, sites are ponzis (IMO).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x