Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decred gpu pools closing due to asics!  (Read 391 times)
lunobird (OP)

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

Saw this on the yiimp pool.  I noticed i wasn't mining anything with my gpus or very small fractions.

http://yiimp.eu/

I wonder which asics are running for decred now behind the scenes? bitmain farms?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Saw this on the yiimp pool.  I noticed i wasn't mining anything with my gpus or very small fractions.

http://yiimp.eu/

I wonder which asics are running for decred now behind the scenes? bitmain farms?

if you kept up on stuff youd know that its Baikal with the Giant B asic which can mine dcr,lbry, pascal, blake2b and another blake algo

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

Siacoin and Decred are done for, soon equihash.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Siacoin and Decred are done for, soon equihash.

speculation at best for equihash, better yet what proof do you have that equihash is next hmm?

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

Dual mining --> eth + siacoin/decred/lbry/pascal/ is dead.

CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

exactly you have NO proof that equihash is next, you are spewing bullshit out your ass. please for the love of god do not say something that's NOT true unless you've got some proof to back it up

pointing out that dual mining eth + sia/dcr/lbry/pacal IS NOT PROOF and doesnt mean equihash is next in line

SHOW US THE PROOF

Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

exactly you have NO proof that equihash is next, you are spewing bullshit out your ass

Proof? I don't need that, now is a matter of time when they will release equihash asics for the joes cause in the top farm have a prototype already.

It will be so much fun to see what the idiots who are paying $1500 for a gtx 1080ti will do after that hehe

CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

exactly you have NO proof that equihash is next, you are spewing bullshit out your ass

Proof? I don't need that, now is a matter of time when they will release equihash asics for the joes cause in the top farm have a prototype already.

course you dont need it cause youve got no proof that there is a prototype. please do us all a favor and shut your mouth and stop spewing bullshit unless you wanna grow some balls and show us the proof that there is a prototype otherwise, you are just crying wolf when there isnt one.

so come on lets see some proof of this so called equihash asic

Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

Funny, I was right all along and the funny thing is that almost after a year or so from when I said it, they got the proof hehe, last year nobody believed me too, so nothing new here hehe

Keep in denial trolls, keep thinking your gpu farm will live trough the cryptominingcalypse that is coming hehe

Go and buy 1000000000000000000s of gtx 1080ti for $1500 each hehe

geekcryptogal

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

Funny, I was right all along and the funny thing is that almost after a year or so from when I said it, they got the proof hehe, last year nobody believed me too, so nothing new here hehe

Keep in denial trolls, keep thinking your gpu farm will live trough the cryptominingcalypse that is coming hehe

I don't understand how this is funny.
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

Certainly is not funny for the idiots who are paying 4x the msrp for gpus.  This is like a high usage of antibiotics and then high usage of super antibiotics and then death because the bacteria resisted everything hehe

Soon gtx 1080ti for just $100 and gamers will have all the gpu's they have ever wanted, amd and nvidia will not sell anything due to mass sell off of gpus to gamers. Maybe amd knew this all along, reason they will not release anything this year.

badfad

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

Is it so hard to spot a troll ? Cheesy
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

Equishash is the ZEC algo.

Its very difficult or impossible to make an ASIC for that due to the massive amount of memory it requires for operation.

Cryptonight, DaggerHash and Equishash will NEVER have any ASICs ever.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dsmn

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

Equishash is the ZEC algo.

Its very difficult or impossible to make an ASIC for that due to the massive amount of memory it requires for operation.

Cryptonight, DaggerHash and Equishash will NEVER have any ASICs ever.

Hehe did that shit change fast or what Cheesy ?!
All 3 within 3 months Wink
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:44:40 AM

If anyone is looking for a reliable decred pool give us a try www.altpool.net. We support Asics and good old gpu miners also.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: