Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins to buy that will 10x coins from now till August $$$$$$  (Read 561 times)
jdlr (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

I have an objective to 10x from now till August 2018.

Not day trading, but holdling or ICOs, or forks or whatever other than day trading.

Which alts have the best chance to 10x ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:01:51 AM

I'm not an expert but I have looked into a couple coins and liked what I saw. Those would be DeepOnion and Crypterium and I will be holding those. A couple others I am holding are Steller and Verge although I have not really looked into those. They were just cheap and my brother had mentioned them Smiley
Pick a coin, see if it has a purpose other than just being a coin, look at the website, whitepaper, roadmap, team behind it, community supporting it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
iwillhodl

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:41:23 AM

Look at elixir roadmap. When delivered 10x is minimum until august.

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:48:26 AM

Check out Aeternity, it's a 3rd generation blockchain with cross-blockchain feature.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

Buy all in for elixir. is it good?
or should we buy with the composition with another coin?
robthetotten

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:52:21 AM

BNTY has a working product, stays in the news / conversation, and still has a small market cap.  It's also still down around 50% from ATH right before the correction.

It doesn't have the potential to be a Top 10 type coin by market cap, but growing x10 seems realistic to me if the market stays mostly healthy.

Also look into Coss.  It's an exchange coin, offers 50% fee split forever, has a $70m market cap and is introducing fiat purchases (Coinbase competition!!) in March.  Again, * IF * the market stays healthy, I could see this going much more than x10, but their plan is ambitious and it's a risk.    They have a functioning exchange which has improved drastically just over the past few weeks so I'm optimistic.   

Disclaimer:  I own both of those.

There are other good ideas in here like Elixir and Crypterium.   I also like Upfiring (peer to peer transfers - think bittorrent meets the blockchain), HST (block chain solves voting fraud).  I don't own any of those but they all have x10 potential.

As always, DYOR and take my opinion with a grain of salt.
SportyCornet777

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

The million dollar question  Grin

I really like Deep Onion. I think this coin is strong and has great potential to go somewhere big. Zero is another coin that I support that could be big, IMO. There are many others that I am a strong believer in, but not sure how I feel about them for the next 6 to 8 months. I guess time will tell.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

I feel like idex aurora and their membership tokens will worth lot more than now, I personally expect 10x in august as they keep adding new coins over time. On the other hand someone suggested coss, I agree coss is valuable too.

swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

oax coin is going to make 10x at least! I think it will be the biggest exchange using 0x protocol, I expect it to be at $25 when fully working. But this may be only long term investment.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

Recently i have become fan of the energy projects, power ledger has already given us like more than 10x, i think restart energy has just raised the hard cap in their tokensale have huge potential as well, similarly wepower is another project that will offer tokensale in early feb also seems 10x potential project and last but not the least kwhcoin is also good, i recommend to diversify in all they will easily give you huge profit in next 6 months.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
iwillhodl

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Buy all in for elixir. is it good?
or should we buy with the composition with another coin?

I would also think about monkey project to stake it, IMO monk can get even 500$ price this year (very important with this coin, u can't just buy it and leave on exchange because u will lose avaibility of getting more coins by staking, but anyway it's not hard to stake - u have just to register and transfer MONK to the stakeunited wallet, official support from project). POS technology has future, and even if monk sounds like joke coin, believe me it is not, and when you still can feel it is - look at profits of joke dogecoin. Monk is real usage connected with joke name similarity what will probably drive to the moon. But it's med-high risk, med-high profit also need to remember, 75% elix 25% staked monk should make everyone happy until august. Im in both.

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

I would do a few different coins,  Elixir has been mentioned before but it would be my number 1 pick to 10x by august.

I would stay away from onion because it looks like a scam.
CandlestickEST

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

I'd bet 3 coins

COSS
THETA
TNC

But thats my personal opinion
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

I'm not an expert myself, but I'm counting on the coin of the Life Stars project. I heard that this year x10 and more will make IOTA.

dwarfik

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

You never know in crypto .. but I have a bag of Elixir (which was mentioned before). Then I have some PRL (Oyster Protocol). Oyster is launching Testnet on 31st January. If it will work well, we could expect some price rise. Last but not least, you can consider buying some ESP (Espers, websites on blockchain). Do not buy ESP from Yobit (running on old chain ESP1, so the coins are useless). ESP is a longer-term investment, perhaps till end of the year / Q2 2019.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:42:28 PM
Merited by CrazyLoaf (19)

keep your eyes on WAN[yet to be traded on exchanges], ZIL [trading on huobi], Req[on binance], xlm[binance], stratis[binance]

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

Matrix AI ; Has big potential grow not just 10x but maybe 50x. They have big team with full exprienced and talented. They reached hardcap in just days and they have good roadmap. They will sign many agrements with big partners.

SingularityNet AGI ; They aim to make a marketplace for AI products. AI develepors can find each other and sell or buy their AI technologies. They have 4 big partners ; Ocean Protocol, SGInnovate, NR Capital and Nexus. They will be more soon. They reached hardcap in just 66seconds.
They have real AI product named Sophia. Sophia is Saudi Arabia citizenship and she has support by Arap investors and many technology firms. 10x is so easy for AGI . im waiting for at least 25x.

Wanchain : Wanchain aim to build cross-chain which means you can store and transfer your assets but from all kind of blockchain. You can transfer your assets by public transaction or private ( stealth ) transaction. The team is so talented.

IOST : Its competitor to EOS but much better. It has big potential.

INS Ecosystem : They have big deal with Unilever ( one of biggest manifacturing company in world) and many other big manifacture companies. The team has already worked on project for 5 years and now they integrated their system with blockchain.

robthetotten

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

What's the market cap / circulating supply for AGI?  It looks interesting but CMC doesn't have those details.  Thanks!
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

f*** off everyone with DeepOnion its a scamcoin that people get for free to spam all day to bitcointalk. I dont even want to know how much $$ it has destroyed by wasting peoples time.

guaranteed 1000% is waltonchain (WTC). its not cheap but they do have all the fundamentals. it will probably be even more than just x10. thisis going to be the biggest global player everything blockchain/rfid.

if you want to gamble i say spacecoin (2nd raiblocks with free transactions), metaverse (2nd neo), zoin (privacy coin with great community)
robthetotten

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

WTC is awesome long term, and will be big.  I don't know if it will go x10 by August, but IMO it will be one of the major players in crypto for a long time to come.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: