Poll
Question: what is the best way to have better profit in crypto
join ico - 14 (29.8%)
trading - 8 (17%)
hodl for long term - 25 (53.2%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: better profit  (Read 578 times)
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:26:32 AM

Hello im thinking what is the best way to have better profit

It's better to trade and hodl for long term. Because you are more confident that your hard earned money is not stolen in ICO. In trading you are sure to hold your money and you are about to wait for the price increase and sell again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

This is only in my opinion and experience, there will always be differences between us. All of them have profit and risks.

ICO Initial Coin Offering
Disadvantages
- Token difficult to listed in exchange (especially popular exchanges)
- Token price far below ico price
- Ico sites vulnerable to hack attacks / ico funds taken away by developers (scam)
Note: If we choose ico wrong
Advantages
- Investors get token with cheap price and also bonus tokens.
When ico is finished and the token is registered in exchanges, the investor sells his token at a high price / they sell his bonuses to return the capital and the rest of the tokens are a profit for the long term investment.
Note: If ico is successful (soft or hard cap).

Trade and Hold for long-term investment.
All control is in our hands, if we are smart to do research and choose right, definitely get profit. So also for the reverse.

The most fundamental difference is.
Ico: If the distribution has not been done, then our assets are still in the hands of the developer.
Trade / Hold: The assets and control is in our hands.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

Getting better profit is the motto of investment.
Enter in to the market,  when people are panicly selling it is the right time to buy then HODL for long time.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

Trading and hold for long term may be better (although still high risk if we wrong choose which coin to buy). I have experience buy altcoin at price 1 sat then sold them at 100 sats, but i still regret because 2 weeks after that price pumping more than 1k sats. I also have bad experience there but i can get my money back with my trading profit. That why i choose to buy and hold cheap altcoin.

For ICO may be its good way to get money but we should really know the project and team, because if we wrong here we'll lose all money. From my experience invest in ICO listed to the market usually be main problem. I still have some ICO's coin and until now have no market to sell (between 6 months - 1 year).
So from my opinion better trading and hold than invest in ICO.

Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

Trading the coins and holding the coin for a longer period than most is how you'll make money in Bitcoin.

Trading and holding are not bad idea because it can make profit so you can do that
I think holding and trading are better for trader who has much money.
For small capital amount, join ico is the best strategy and it can be loss all or 10x double. High risk high return.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

All three options are definitely good for increasing their investment. Only skills are needed, as well as a sufficient amount of free capital. And they are well combined together with the right approach to business. But I most of all prefer HODL and participation in ICO.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

Both holding coins, join ICO and join trading are both good profit. Its is jst up to you where to apply.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

i think all is good if you know opportunity, so firt you must know where place will give you big profit, trading altcoins you can earn every day, be cause altcoins very fast decline and growth, ico if the project success you will get profit more than 30x from your money. long term i think you will recived profit from best coins like bitcoin, nxt, xlm, bitcoincash, ethereum. so the best chance what i think in trading and ico.
kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

The three options are all great way to gain profit but let's not forget that they can also be the best opposite. You somehow need some good experience in the ways of trading, a good research for ICO as well as that of tokens to hold on. But of the three, the one that gives a better return in long term is holding on to great and promising tokens. But nonetheless, please don't forget not to put all investments in one basket. Diversify investments to prevent hard losses.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

Joining ICO is very profitable if you are lucky. Investing in new coins that has high potential will make you rich but it may take a long time.

Profit in trading will be dependent on your skill and capital. If you are a good trader you can double or triple your money in an instant.

Holding is the safest and the most boring.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

The best profit that I ever experienced in this forum is the signature bounty campaigns because the only thing I'm investing isn't money but time and efforts.
I received a generous bounty tokens from one of the best ICO last year and it was amazing experience because it made me instant millionaire in my home local country currency.
Joining signature bounty campaign will eventually make you become rich while you are young and single.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

Both holding coins, join ICO and join trading are both good profit. Its is jst up to you where to apply.

I never join any ICO because I have no confidence in investing money while they're not yet proven their worth and strength into the competition of Cryptocurrency market.
That's why I intend to wait for them to hit Cryptocurrency exchange and coinmarketcap.com, and wait for that coin to dip and drop so that I have a good chance to invest and when the moment it pumped, I do know what to do, it's up to me to decide whether sell them or hold them still.

KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 07:13:47 AM by KourtneyK

For me trading would be the best way to gain better profits out of all the choices. Because you can control your holdings and if you are a great trader you would already know which of theses coins will likely to increase thus giving you larger profits in the long run.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

As far as bitcoin is concerned, holding it on a long term basis would yield huge profits as its price has a tendency to increase very high in a very small span of time. As far as altcoins are concerned, trading it in short term basis is good as its market is highly volatile.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
anizpk

Activity: 191
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

The best method, in my opinion, is, find a good coin and hodl it for a long time.

About ICOs, there are many ICOs are being launched every day. So we can't say which one will work good or which one will fail. but if an ico works well, you will get a good profit. mostly like 3-10 times profit soon.

Another option is, buy coins at the dip and sell when you see a 20-50 % profit in 10 days.

all these methods will work, but you will need to do a good research before getting success.

|  Shopin  |  Shopping Made Personal
››››  https://tokensale.shopin.com/  ‹‹‹‹
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

buy POS (Proof of Stake) coin, hold to generate profit within a certain timeframe.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

For me, if I see price of cryptocurrency is very good to be a chance to trade, because it has a volatile price. But to get more profit with the way of trading needed to understand the coin price movement. So that we can determine when to put on sell and when to put on buy. I am sure it will get better profit by trading.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

In my opinion, HODL has been the strategy that has worked the best for me! I was trying to make profits by trading when I started, but I missed out on so much money by not hodling and being impatient as well! Over time I've learned not to panic and be less emotional about my trades! This has been very helpful!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

1.joining ICO = better way to make huge profits in very short time,but most of the ICO will turns into scams so it involves high risks with profits.
2.Trading= you can make decent amount of eanring through trading but the profits will be less when compared other two.
3.HODL long term= by this you can multiply your capital investment into many times but not all coins will give profits.risky too.
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

All of your lists which you have mentioned is good.Although Investing in an ico is better profitable but here is little bit risky too.In bounty you no need to investment but here you have to give time until at the end of that campaign.the last in you list holding can be better profitable if you hold for long time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: