Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn merits easily ?  (Read 1807 times)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

There is no easy way to earn merit . All those saying post quality post ( yes that can earn you merit) but ask your self if you are even making sense, will they give you merit for free ?  It is impossible to get free merit from somebody ,something that is valuable, just like Ether or Ripple. So focus on writing quality post and stay as member rank forever.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Jaga

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:08:53 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

Today is the first day I read about this merit system, and I feel bit ashamed. Many members have roughly 1:1 ratio, and some even has 1:2, but mine is 61:0, that says my writing has been so poor. When I read at many places that the merit system is to distinguish shit posters from real members, I felt so bad.

I registered here around 3~4 months back, and never participated a bounty campaign (as a trial, I'm trying one now, but even that I don't expect to receive bounty because I didn't follow the full process, but did it to understand how to do it, e.g., putting a signature etc.). First I came here (bitcointalk) to study various issues and understand about the crypto projects, but when I saw we need to have some posts to get to higher ranks, I posted some simple answers (while reading about the projects, news, etc.), never scams though, but probably some of them would already have been answered as sometimes I answered in around 10+, 20+ pages.

I read all the comments here in 4 pages, and decided myself I'll never write just because I want a post as an activity, but when I feel my answer would be worth to someone. .

I also feel some of my answers would have been good (maybe not many people interested reading them around 10th+, 20th+ pages) Having said all of these, I still cannot figure out what would be a "quality" answer to earn a merit, so can someone who already earned merits show me a example where they received a merit (i.e., both the question, and your own answer), then I can probably understand how a quality answer should be constructed.

If there is a way I can go back and delete my answers (activity), I would do. I really feel bit shamed to incline towards shit posters. Anyway, this is a good lesson, and you will see only good answers from me now onwards. Please share your own experience me to judge how to make quality answers.

jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

I think this is a good move, some of the profiles here have contribute a lot to this forum. I believe 80% of people have interest in merit because they want to increase their ranking so that they can at-least participate bounties or become more influential (adding pics ect.) That lets you stand out. I am wondering if people actually read though all the text here?
People need to see quality content & if you are lucky enough, someone will notice that you make a little sense, give you those Merits & you will feel happy. Smiley
At first, Merit is just like a reward or price that is given to a chosen person. A person that are excellent or maybe a person who’s doing or perform  much better than others.
In question how to earn merits easily?  Merit can get easily when we read ,understand and follow the rules on how we get it.  In the rules, it discussing  easily that merit is given to the person that are producing a meaningful  and constructive post in the forum and  can help others specially the beginners to understand the crypto currency world. Many discussion in the forum should help us to have merit by answering or quoting well the specific topic. All we need to do is to have a broad knowledge about this new technology therefore we can apply or reply a meaningful form.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
Merited by madwica (3)

Just simple make a good ,quality and constructive post on forum to make others gave you a merits.But we all know it is so hard to get merit and for me I try my best and perfect my grammar to make it fully understand to others ,to have a rewards of merit.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

there is no other way, the only way is to make constructive writing to get the merit of people who read
I myself also difficult to get merit, and feel desperate, to pursue Full Members rank requires 90 more merit.
I will continue to make posts, and keep learning to make my posts better day by day

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

with new bct update to become a full member need 100 merits and i still have only 10 merits. What is the best way to earn merits

There are no easy ways of earning merits. That's why its called a merit, you can only be merited if you deserved it. So its not about how long your post is, or how good you are in your composition of having constructive posts. Its about whether your post is valuable or helpful at all. I mean you need to read more on the threads that actually needs attention or what this forum is all about.

We are making it more and more complicated if we question the new system, you should just read the thread that theymos posted, as all the needed information about the Merit System will be there, so you don't have to ask questions like this in the future.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:10:53 PM
Merited by Saveplus (1)

Just simple make a good ,quality and constructive post on forum to make others gave you a merits.But we all know it is so hard to get merit and for me I try my best and perfect my grammar to make it fully understand to others ,to have a rewards of merit.
That is the main purpose of merit system to improve the post of all people who are always participating in signature campaign. Many members are complaining about this merit system because they afraid not to get merit due to their way of posting. That is why we in our self need to improve our post quality not only for signature campaign also for the sake of the forum.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
Merited by Pleione527 (1), shalnark (1), andreijoaquin (1)

That is the main purpose of merit system to improve the post of all people who are always participating in signature campaign. Many members are complaining about this merit system because they afraid not to get merit due to their way of posting. That is why we in our self need to improve our post quality not only for signature campaign also for the sake of the forum.
This is true I must admit because of the new merit system I need to take sometime improving my post quality and of course continue learning more about cryptos since this forum requires lots of knowledge when giving comments and suggestions in every topic. The merit system will now obliged people not just to have post but to make it worth reading and useful for readers.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

we can share smerit each other with your comments that you think are good quality post. I think in this case everyone doesn't mind because we help each other. because usually just rank FM upward get many smerit (just my opinion)
shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

we can share smerit each other with your comments that you think are good quality post. I think in this case everyone doesn't mind because we help each other. because usually just rank FM upward get many smerit (just my opinion)

That is considered as abuse. You should not exchange merits with each other. This can also be seen as a sign as both accounts are operated by one individual and those accounts may get tagged.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

That is considered as abuse. You should not exchange merits with each other. This can also be seen as a sign as both accounts are operated by one individual and those accounts may get tagged.
I think it doesn't matter if we gives a merit each other provided that the post has good quality post criteria. Because sMerit is made to encourage someone in this forum to create a good quality post. Unless if we giving merit each other to the post which considered spam, and the post does not provide an information be preconcerted those account will get tagged.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

Merits are earned. Create posts with extremely good contents, then people might get interested in your insights. This is the significance of the new merit system. This will make people on signature campaigns to give readers excellent piece of writing containing various subjects.

atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

Make quality posts and hopefully be friends with high ranking bitcointal kmembers.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
Merited by mharz (4)

In the world of crypto, there is no easy way for us to have without giving efforts and more emphasis on it. These new merit system, of course , it is not easy to acquire, we should improve ourselves that we really know what is our doing, then readers would appreciate it and thats the way we could earn merits from them.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

i think earning Merits can't be acquired easily.
you need to do a deep research or try to share some useful Information .
that will satisfy the readers and
they will decide if you earn the merit.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

We should not focus on getting merits, rather focus on what's this forum require us to do, and that is to give valuable inputs to topics that really matters, because merit is just a bonus for our post that provides good idea to readers. Make quality post and you will receive the merit you deserve.
It is better to post while thinking about merits rather than posting like before it was implemented. Even if we focus on getting merits, we are still focusing on what the forum requires us to do which is post a quality post that has good content, informative and will be helpful to the forum members. Implementing the merit system makes all of us exert more effort than before so we can see more and more newbies trying their best to contribute to the forum.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

Today is the first day I read about this merit system, and I feel bit ashamed. Many members have roughly 1:1 ratio, and some even has 1:2, but mine is 61:0, that says my writing has been so poor. When I read at many places that the merit system is to distinguish shit posters from real members, I felt so bad.
~

I gave you a merit to encourage you if you really are a reformed character. Actually, I didn't look at your history, so it's probably just that I liked the story. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

In the world of crypto, there is no easy way for us to have without giving efforts and more emphasis on it. These new merit system, of course , it is not easy to acquire, we should improve ourselves that we really know what is our doing, then readers would appreciate it and thats the way we could earn merits from them.
In terms of earning merits your right there's no easy way, but if you are a good and quality poster you can't possibly gain this without pleasing the other users. Other than that if your post is very fruitful I'm sure many people given you a merits. (Sorry I was not intention to double send the merit)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

You are quite easy to get merit. You have to contribute and also make a good post to get points merit. Given the current merit of the forum state to be better and also more controllable. I think this is great for the development of bitcointalk.org and the digital currency as a whole.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

Its hard to get some merit specially to people who just came here to make money. This forum is intended for some educational purposes but a good site also to promote some projects. Merit is can be earned through hard works, yeah its hard in the first place but don't mind it let time work for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: