Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS  (Read 5231 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Good afternoon!
Tell me when I can get my tokens for generosity, and can I get them at all? Maybe someone owns the information?
Thank you

Is it bounty tokens or airdrop tokens? Both are not yet distributed and scheduled to be on few more weeks. But about bounty tokens, sylon is currently submitting the form to the team to be reviewed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Confirmed with team that they will still use AIC as their token ticker and there should be no problem in between the two tokens as their details is still different.

of course they have different details, but what if they both, with same token ticker, will send a request to the same exchange?) How to be in that case? I think better to fix it now than have a problems in the future.

But they have different details, so even if (let's say) we are going to transfer both to binance (assume that they're somehow ended to be listed on binance), the recipient address themselves are different. Further, I don't think exchange will let same symbols for two different coin. I had this case of "Soma Community Token" and "ScrypToken" on yobit. Soma initially choose the ticker SCT for their symbol, but yobit already has SCT dedicated for scryptoken, so they got S-O-M-A instead of S-C-T for yobit while on other exchange like cryptopia, they still listed as SCT. Means, only on an exchange that already had akaii that aitheon need to have different symbol, and I don't think there will be plenty of big exchange listing akaii. I mean, is it even well known?
Who knows, hope you are right and there will not be any problems with it. And Akaiito is a Russian project and there is very low probability that it will be listed on some big exchange. According to the statistic 65% Russian ico's do nothing after their token sale and do not even try to be listed on some liquid exchange.
Ignnnar

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

I can store u tokens on mew??
Overflow_FF

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

I get e-mail from Aitheon saying that we need to have an account on aitheon.com.
So all bounty tokens will  be distributed through site but not directly MEW?
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

I can store u tokens on mew??

If you're asking about AIC, yes you can. Just go to custom token and input this.

Aitheon Contract Address : 0x47a7fe58e439d25e83394262b32ef5a6f118e6d9
Token Symbol : AIC
Decimals : 18

I get e-mail from Aitheon saying that we need to have an account on aitheon.com.
So all bounty tokens will  be distributed through site but not directly MEW?

As from what they instruct in telegram, the tokens will come directly to the wallet. I guess the accounts in their sites are just for address reference.

hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

The innate value of cognitive systems run concomitant to the development of collaborative robotics. As one of the most dynamic sub-sections of the robotics industry collaborative robotics, aka 'cobots', have gone from an interesting novelty to a key emerging market within less than a decade. "While collaborative robots have ceased being a novelty, we expect their adoption rate to accelerate in the coming decades, going from a relative outlier in the larger industry to a central pillar," said Rian Whitton, Research Analyst at ABI Research.  "Currently less than US$500 million in global revenue in 2017, the cobot market will grow considerably -- to nearly US$13 billion in 2027. The largest markets now are in Europe and the United States, but the APAC region will be the primary source of growth for the future, largely as a reflection of China's increased adoption of robotic solutions."
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

The innate value of cognitive systems run concomitant to the development of collaborative robotics. As one of the most dynamic sub-sections of the robotics industry collaborative robotics, aka 'cobots', have gone from an interesting novelty to a key emerging market within less than a decade. "While collaborative robots have ceased being a novelty, we expect their adoption rate to accelerate in the coming decades, going from a relative outlier in the larger industry to a central pillar," said Rian Whitton, Research Analyst at ABI Research.  "Currently less than US$500 million in global revenue in 2017, the cobot market will grow considerably -- to nearly US$13 billion in 2027. The largest markets now are in Europe and the United States, but the APAC region will be the primary source of growth for the future, largely as a reflection of China's increased adoption of robotic solutions."
and I think the robotic industry should cooperate with this project because they also have the idea to develop a new robot
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

The innate value of ...

I really hope you're username Bdunn on telegram and one of the admin of this project, because that is the exact copy of his writing, and if you're not him, you can be accused as copy and pasting materials and should be banned.
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

Global Collaborative Robots Market valued approximately USD 169 million in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 51.02 % over the forecast period 2017-2025. A collaborative robot, also known as “cobot”, is a robot which is intended to aid human beings as a guide or assistor in a certain job. Major factors expected to propel the market are the low cost and better ROI or return on investment of the collaborative robots.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Did you see what Aitheon was up to last week? Here is a little insight into two of their small business beta testers.

Endion Station hosts robot barkeep
mixgo

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

Yeah we have been waiting the final documents from our boynty campaigns to be included in the calculations.
Sorry it's been so long. But while we have the exchange process going on you can't really do anything with the tokens anyway as they are locked.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Yeah we have been waiting the final documents from our boynty campaigns to be included in the calculations.
Sorry it's been so long. But while we have the exchange process going on you can't really do anything with the tokens anyway as they are locked.

But still bounty hunters feel relief if they see their tokens in their wallet even it's locked and so we know that we're paid for our work. Everyone here wanted transparency so I think the team should do that in a sense that even the investors will benefit. It's sad that Sylon is really hard to reach so the participants are staring in a blank space.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
rteee123

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Auto robots can replace a bartender.... It's just a matter of following commands from human and relaying to the central processing units which serves as their brains to interpret the command... So simple
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

But still bounty hunters feel relief if they see their tokens in their wallet even it's locked and so we know that we're paid for our work. Everyone here wanted transparency so I think the team should do that in a sense that even the investors will benefit. It's sad that Sylon is really hard to reach so the participants are staring in a blank space.

I would agree that having some insight on the bounty progress will be really pleasing. But doesn't sylon still in discussion with core team? He's quite reachable, then.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

News Update from AITHEON Team!!

We wanted to give you an update on the happenings behind the scenes of Aitheon.

As you are well versed in crypto, you know that the process of getting on exchanges requires intensive back and forth relay of information and verification for the process to be completed and AIC to be listed on exchanges.

Likewise, we at Aitheon also want to make sure that we are on exchanges with high volume and a solid reputation for ease and safety of user. We also firmly believe that we need to be making the RIGHT moves, versus haphazardly making any available “right now” move.

We will continue to move forward with the exchange process and expect this to be completed within the upcoming weeks. Total token allocation we expect to announce within 1-2 weeks and airdrop tokens will begin distribution soon after.

Keep in mind that in the near future major news about Aitheon will be announced. (The public announcement of the largest robotics deal that you, as our members, had private access to will take place within the next few months.) 

Remember that we are all token holders and members of this community. As leaders of such, we know that our decisions impact each and every one of us and we want to make the best possible decisions.

Some exciting news-

Our first official bartending robot was purchased during the ICO by D26 Bar in Hong Kong!! The Core Team will be flying out in the upcoming weeks to install it; where it will be serving drinks at the 2018 LKF Beer and Music Festival July 21st & 22nd to an estimated crowd of 50,000 people. We couldn’t be more excited!!!!

Other types of robotics will be coming out shortly which will expand the Aitheon Platform offerings and also the visible markets to the public. We have been contracted to start automating several other small businesses including a crepery, frozen yogurt shop, a restaurant, and another bar.

Thank you all for being solid members of our community. Stay tuned for next week's newsletter where we will continue to share updates and exciting news. Also join our announcement channel at https://t.me/aitheonannouncements.

-Team Aitheon
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

News Update from AITHEON Team!!

This is an old news update, if I'm not mistaken, from two or three weeks ago. The installation of the robot is done, there are images on telegram of how the team and HK citizen being served by the robot.
dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

Aitheon CEO; Andrew posted some exciting photos and videos of the bar which they sold their bartending robot in the Telegram group. Crowd gathers and enjoy the bartending robot and it made the bar owner a unique selling point and more revenue.  Grin
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

Hi admin I didn't receive any airdrops despite completion of all required steps?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

Hi admin I didn't receive any airdrops despite completion of all required steps?

Because it is not yet distributed. They're currently working with sylon for bounty allocation, then they'll move to airdrop. There will be news about development tomorrow (every Tuesday)
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

The ico ended in June 5th, It has not been 2 months yet,and(Agnis)   I don't see a good word about the team hard work, as in less than two months we have already begun to deliver our products to our customers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: