Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Difficulties and solutions related to merit!!  (Read 179 times)
prince7059 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
Merited by pratik009 (2)

I read many threads related to new merit system but i have still some questions.i seen that newbie and jr.members need 0 merits that's very good but memeber rank needs 10 and full member ranks need directly 100 merits.so i think it's caused too much difficulties for acheive this  much merits for all members. isn't it?
So i suggest to reduce the merit number according to rank beacause this is new system for all members and it will take time to use to with it.After simetimes when all members use to with this system you can again increase the merit number.this is only my suggestion.
What do you think about it?you can also give your suggestions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

I read many threads related to new merit system but i have still some questions.i seen that newbie and jr.members need 0 merits that's very good but memeber rank needs 10 and full member ranks need directly 100 merits.so i think it's caused too much difficulties for acheive this  much merits for all members. isn't it?
So i suggest to reduce the merit number according to rank beacause this is new system for all members and it will take time to use to with it.After simetimes when all members use to with this system you can again increase the merit number.this is only my suggestion.
Actually obtaining 10 merits is not that hard, there are even high ranks who generously give and provide merits for low ranks given that these low ranks posts quality posts. Here's the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2830612.msg29015875#msg29015875

But i might agree on the 100 merits thing for members, although i said a while ago that it is not that hard to obtain 10 merits. Yes, the goal is to establish a better forum by encouraging people to post with wuality and be rewarded by merit but isn't 100 too high? I am not against the merit thing but i would love to rank up for me to be rewarded higher in the campaigns. Maybe lower it down to 60-80? If possible?

Anyways, i have a long way to go, and no one said that there would be no future updates on the merit system so anything is possible. In the mean time i just go to post what i have in mind and hope for someone to acknowledge my thought and reward me some merits. Godbless.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

it’s only unfair with accounts near to be rank up (59-119-239-259 activity)
hope admin edits this like what he does with more than 755 activity.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

I read many threads related to new merit system but i have still some questions.i seen that newbie and jr.members need 0 merits that's very good but memeber rank needs 10 and full member ranks need directly 100 merits.so i think it's caused too much difficulties for acheive this  much merits for all members. isn't it?
Actually obtaining 10 merits is not that hard, there are even high ranks who generously give and provide merits for low ranks given that these low ranks posts quality posts. Here's the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2830612.msg29015875#msg29015875

But i might agree on the 100 merits thing for members, although i said a while ago that it is not that hard to obtain 10 merits. Yes, the goal is to establish a better forum by encouraging people to post with wuality and be rewarded by merit but isn't 100 too high? I am not against the merit thing but i would love to rank up for me to be rewarded higher in the campaigns. Maybe lower it down to 60-80? If possible?

Anyways, i have a long way to go, and no one said that there would be no future updates on the merit system so anything is possible. In the mean time i just go to post what i have in mind and hope for someone to acknowledge my thought and reward me some merits. Godbless.

Yes, it's easy to gain 10 merits but hard to gain more 90.So everyone can't jump to Full member easily by passing 3 months.But I like the admin decision because you have to work very hard and soul to be a Full member.You can't easily become Full member by posting bullshit.

So I will suggest you to stop wasting time by talking about it and accept the decision of thymos.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

From 10 merit to 100 merit for rank up from Member to Full Member was too much. Could the scale be more sense by double of what was required for the last rank, example: 10 -> 20 -> 40 -> 80 -> 160 and so go on.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

From 10 merit to 100 merit for rank up from Member to Full Member was too much. Could the scale be more sense by double of what was required for the last rank, example: 10 -> 20 -> 40 -> 80 -> 160 and so go on.

Nope..

Imagine being a hero, 100 activity away from the legendary window.. oh fuck need 500 merits as well now..

You are seeing one Hero moan about this for every 100 lower ranked member, reason? Because senior members value quality posts and discussion.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████