Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] yseHosting - Affordable Web Hosting  (Read 606 times)
innovatearbi (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 09:44:15 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 10:00:47 PM by innovatearbi

Hey peoples,
So we've been busy fixing up some of our services, and we have even moved to a new web address (Just in case some people cannot find us...). yseHosting is a great new service from ArbiInnovate that gives you the power of hosting options. Today we're approaching things differently...

Getting rid of set priceplans
We have set priceplans on yseHosting, two to be exact. But we feel that setting too many plans are very unnecessary. So? We're putting the boot on the other foot. Instead of us telling you what you get, you tell us what you need. It's a lot better than saying you only have 1GB of space and so on...

How much does it cost
Our latest (set) priceplan, The Extra Small One, is only £1.05 (GBP) a month. plus you get all these features:

- 5GB Storage Quota
- 5 Mail Accounts
- 3 Mailiing Systems to use for Webmail
- 20 Databases for use with MySQL/MySQLi
- 10 Subdomains
- Simple DNS Management
- 1 FTP Account
- Installatron Autoinstalls
- SSL Management
- Advert-Free Hosting at all times
- Great Uptime Rates
- Service Support

Let's say I have 2GB of Storage... Can I expand or shrink it?
Of course you can ;-). If you ever wish to change how much space you have on your account, just pop us a support ticket and we'll adjust it for you. There is only a small charge of 20p (One-Off) for small adjustments.

How can I start
You can come to our new home for starters: https://host.ysegb.co.uk, and click on Plans.

I want a custom plan, how can I get one?
Pop us a message via this BitcoinTalk Post or PM us with what you are after.

CHECK OUT OUR BITCOINSTARTER PLEDGE!
We started a BitcoinStarter pledge for yseHosting. So far we have had two backers pledge a small amount of BTC (Thank you very much wherever you are in the world!). Take a look here: http://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/148 (7 Days to go!)

PayPal, BTC, and *LTC Accepted
If customers wish to pay for their in Litecoins (LTC), then please tell us upon ordering as our system has not been configured for LTC payments, and that they need to be done manually. Again, please PM us about this and we'll sort it out.

Thanks a bunch :-),
yseHosting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: