Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with half billion dollars?  (Read 101 times)
HumblePiecrust (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

So have any of you (day/)dreamed of a big inheritance or winning the lottery or however and really helping the world with it?

I'll tell you from a guy that has been thru a ton of struggle I was always taught to stay positive. Even the bad is good. Everything happens for a reason...

I recently overheard someone at the gas station say 'the first thing I would do is make a list of the people I'll tell to kiss my ass. " This really hurt me.

How are there even people in the world like this?
It hurts my heart!

The first thing I will do?
Well since I've never had anything better then renting a bedroom I'd say getting a 4000 sqft home. And a car that runs for longer then a year! Maybe a base Tesla so I can go electric would be first!

I will deposit money annonymously into the accounts of everyone I know and love. Even the ones that may not be great but deserve great. Just enough to change their life but not enough to ruin it. (The first time)

I don't want lavish things, I don't want drugs, I don't want women, I don't want gambling.
I only want to be free of bills so I can enjoy life and people and music and water, and rollerblades, and snow and mountains and so much life!

I will start scholarships for hundreds or thousands of kids
I will pour money into poor communitys
I will sponsor thousands of drug addicts so they can go through PROPER treatment.
I will donate to shelters, schools, orphanages, low funded hospitals.
I will open dozens if not hundreds of youth centers in less successful cities.
I will defend humanity, freedom, and love.

I have tried and tried to be successful for over 30 years. I always work buuut something always happens that throws my life way off course. And a TON of just extremely UNLUCKY experiences. Not even things I could have changed. Like when a tire blows out.

I'm good to people, watching the world go makes me happy, but I see sadness everywhere. My heart is getting weak and it worry's me because it's a sense of giving up. I hate the feeling of a fleeting heart and soul.

Someone please help me change a lot of people's lives. I want to live and die knowing I helped the people of the world for the better. We ALL deserve BETTER!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: