Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short Term Loan in btcjam 3.0 BTC - 100 % funded - verified user  (Read 2031 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 03:37:35 AM

Can't believe there are still idiots on BTCJam lending coins LOL

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:39:22 AM

Can't believe there are still idiots on BTCJam lending coins LOL

I-I-I'll just sit in a corner in shame for doing this loan ;_;
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 10:01:51 AM

OP also hasn't visit his localbitcoin page, i don't know what happened to him.  is there a way to blacklist or leave negative feedback for him in localbitcoins?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 01:13:42 PM

Doesn't BTCjam use net-arb?  Or are those for bigger loans?

BTCJam takes all your documents and never releases them, even to arbitration.
Plus the lender has to pay for the arbitration process ($300 IIRC) of which they'll probably never see again either.

BTCJam know this, they've known this for a very long time. They just don't care because they get their cut.

Well, time to quit BTCJam...
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:50:14 PM

I don't really think posts like these are useful. The loan seems legitemate enough, we'll see how it ends.

6 posts and asking for an additional loan before the first one is paid back. That's a classic double dip. There was nothing legitimate about it.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:01:01 PM

I don't really think posts like these are useful. The loan seems legitemate enough, we'll see how it ends.

6 posts and asking for an additional loan before the first one is paid back. That's a classic double dip. There was nothing legitimate about it.

Yes, I know. I made that post before he made the second loan. Again, I regret my decisions.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:33:42 PM

Sorry you got burned, man Sad

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 08:08:05 PM

Sorry you got burned, man Sad

Also, BTCjam's certificate is expired, that's what chrome says.. o.O
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:32:50 PM

Also I guarantee this scammer has a new username or three and is still scamming on bitcointalk.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 09:46:43 PM

Also I guarantee this scammer has a new username or three and is still scamming on bitcointalk.

Mind giving us them?  So we can be careful  Roll Eyes
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:48:51 PM

Feedback is 100% on localbitcoins, and he's got all 6 green "yes" on btcjam.
I'm guessing the btctalk account is fake/hacked and has no relation.

Can anyone send a pm to localbitcoins and btcjam accounts and/or to site admins to make sure about that, please?
I'd hate successful scammers being also able to forcibly shut down legit same-name accounts on other sites.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:52:21 PM

Plus the lender has to pay for the arbitration process ($300 IIRC) of which they'll probably never see again either.

BTCJam know this, they've known this for a very long time. They just don't care because they get their cut.
I think your info on BTCjam is a bit outdated.
Btcjam releases all the info they have on the borrower to the lender, if the borrower defaults, 90 days after the loan should have been paid(at least thats what they say).
BTCjam should use arbitrage for all loans after the 30 mars i think it was if they defaults and BTCjam pays the cost for arbitrage, seems like BTCjam is a bit late in that process thou as it was very recently people started to get arbitrage info on defaulted loans.
I take for granted that BTCjam also have to do the following up at the borrowers country in cases where people refuses to pay after arbitrage has been done as it would be very cost inefficient if maby 20-30 lenders had to apply seperately.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 05:14:05 AM

i got some identity emailed to me by this borrower (passport, credit card bill), which maybe other's identity.  although i think these are unuseful in claiming the btc back, just want to post something regarding this borrower.  is it ok to post here?
elvisrene

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:01:43 AM

that is fucked up that is way it is hard for me to get a loan
jdany

Activity: 644

Inspired

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:28:05 PM

Does BTCJam ever send these things off to arbitration? 
I've kept my eye on this one to see what BTCJam was capable of doing with the "documents" they collect.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:02:40 AM

Not true at all. You don't have to pay anything, and they do release the documents, but only the Addresses and such.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: