Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get merit and trust?  (Read 764 times)
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

Merit and trust are both important when it comes to bounty campaign, most of bounty managers are employing no negative trust participants are able to join for their campaign. While merits are necessary to rank up and it significant for your weekly rewards during signature campaign. As they said merits will be given to those members contributes in our community.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deklitt

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

I am still new in this and i want to learn more about it. I just want to asked what is merit and trust for?
a.How can i earn merit and trust and where can i get it?
b.Are merits and trusts important here?

a.Of course you can get positive rewards and trust from moderators if you can provide something that can be useful for everyone and contribute to the
  progress of this forum

b.And in various aspects of life wherever you are a belief is in need to prove that your existence has a positive and constructive role to advance this forum
  with your useful efforts.
  Merit and positive trust is needed to facilitate you to join in various activities of this forum.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

Merit and trust are both important when it comes to bounty campaign, most of bounty managers are employing no negative trust participants are able to join for their campaign. While merits are necessary to rank up and it significant for your weekly rewards during signature campaign. As they said merits will be given to those members contributes in our community.

Merit is been use to measure your post quality there is nothing alone with the use of it bro. Every trusted campaign managers like yahoo, atriz, woshib and wapintar. Always read the post history what are all the section they were mostly getting into and replies for the appropriate queries.
These are the things has been checked by the manager bro. So no always relay merit and go in the bad way.
If someone likes your reply you may get the merit. Trust has been shown under your profile, If DT member touched your profile when suspecting you are doing scam or illegal activities. Other than that you will be safe with the 0 trust as well.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

with the existence of trust and merit, it will be easier and free to follow all there is no prohibition. you can get merit and trust with the honesty while playing without any cheating.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

I think that now your rank on this forum depends not on the number of posts, but on their quality, to get a new rank you need to score a certain number of points, they are given by other users, but in practice it turned out that nobody gives these glasses to other users, these glasses sell)))
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

this is a strange system, it was introduced in order to limit the number of people who came to this forum to participate in the bounty, and now users can not get the next rank if they do not have enough points that other users give them for useful posts

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

to get a merit you need to be useful on the forum, if your post was useful to users, then theoretically, users can thank you and give you a merit, but usually this does not happen)))

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1414
Merit: 280

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

How to get the merit you have to make quality posts and not spam, and to get trust you can make transactions in this forum so you can get trust
Yes true to get the trust we have to post a quality, which is not a scam and there must be a positive transaction in a good forum outside forum as well as local forums

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

Trust and merit both are very important things on this forum. Trust will help you to get big deals like escrowing or as Bounty manager and merit helps to rank up your account it means if you have enough activity but not enough merits then your account can't achieve higher rank. For smerits you have to make some constructive posts.And for trust you have to need positive feedback and it comes from dealing with people's.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

this is a strange system, it was introduced in order to limit the number of people who came to this forum to participate in the bounty, and now users can not get the next rank if they do not have enough points that other users give them for useful posts
it's not strange as there are a lot of users abusing the forum just to earn from spamming bounty campaigns by making a lot of accounts, it made the ranking system become hard but the quality of the posts being done is getting better ever since the merit system is made.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:50:17 AM

By this time it was hard to get merits for now,we need merit to ranked up by making a quality and constructive post.Both of merit and trust are important to get in bitcointalk forum.We can get merit by others who read our post constructive and with trust we can get it by trading or escrowing.
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

Getting merit depends on the quality posts that have useful information for other members. I think the trust itself is not very functional, sometimes there is a trust is also not a problem participate signature campaign and there is even a bounty manager who got red trust is also still trusted hold the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

I am still new in this and i want to learn more about it. I just want to asked what is merit and trust for? How can i earn merit and trust and where can i get it? Are merits and trusts important here?
The trust in bitcointalk forum is an additional score of points that describes position in relation to each other between this form, if you have no trust and you are in neutral state, it is also well. However the merit system came in existance just a few months ago and these merits are compulsory to rank up, you can check  structure list of merits required for each rank posted by theymose admin
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

yes i am also very confused in terms of getting merit. how many quality posts I do I never get merit, because people are also very saving their merit either for different id for whatever! I do not know. which is very easy to get merit is to bounty manager or dev, but to be dev or bounty manager we also have to have trust and trust also difficult to get
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

yes i am also very confused in terms of getting merit. how many quality posts I do I never get merit, because people are also very saving their merit either for different id for whatever! I do not know. which is very easy to get merit is to bounty manager or dev, but to be dev or bounty manager we also have to have trust and trust also difficult to get

May I know how do you categorize the quality and non quality posts mate. If you think number of lines is quality post that is not that one, if you think the well known answer repeated in the different thread means that is also not quality post dude.

You must make the post the thread as prior you can with the best assistance reply and then you have to make the post in the technical related query. These are options for making the merits from it bro. Please do not worry for the posts you have already done with the quality mate.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

I am still new in this and i want to learn more about it. I just want to asked what is merit and trust for? How can i earn merit and trust and where can i get it? Are merits and trusts important here?

yes in this platform merit are very important for you to be upgraded to the next level. now for you to get merit it depends on how you responds to massages in this forum or your contributions that matters alot, then secondly for trust if you have handle any project before and delivers without anything or error whereas being kind to people and responding to personal massages will make you get positive trust. in simple text trust is your efficiency and ability for you to make something real and not scamming or running away with people's money.
so all this qualities,  this will make you possess positive trust. whereas wen you made away people's money or being rude to people and not responding to personal massages will make you gain negative trust and this negative trust serves as untrust worthy etc.
so anything you are doing try to avoid negative trust because this can prevent you from participating in some activities whereby people will be afraid of you as fraudulent man.

thank you, i think this is helpful to you.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

You can get trust from another member when handling a campaign with a position or trading. You can earn merit from another member with merit if they have smerit(sendable merit) available to give but of course there is a requirement on earning merit by creating a good quality, constructive post that is not out of topic which help you earn. Once you have merit you could also send merit to other user. There is a thread created by sir theymos about merit if you want to know more about merit system here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
mangtomas

Activity: 318
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

you can earn trust via Trading on this forum.

while you can earn Merit if your post satisfies a reader or the questionaire

your rigth sir. thats thought very helpful for those people firstimer.  but i jave a little sugestion also. they can learn miret/trust if the user's knows  everything related to btc. they can  explain it constructivly.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

Please stop giving merits for threads like that. By doing it you promote laziness and merit begging. We're not in Beginers&Help section, and this question was answered so many times even here in Meta. Hell, it is even pinned, how ignorant one can be not to seeing it. If you want to help, post a link to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0. This will suffice.
   You can do whatever you want with your merits, but Meta section becoming flooded with crap topics like this. I stopped visiting Bitcoin and Altcoin discussion sections and now Meta is looking similar to them. It is a great board to see other's opinion on how to improve this forum, some people come up with brilliant ideas. But nobody will see it if most of the topics are similar to one I'm replying to.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

as far as I know merit is very important to raise the rank, and also merit did not add automatically like post activity, acquisition of merit can be obtained from qualified and constructive post, so that others can be interested for what you have post, and they can also give merit them because of your interesting posts, usually provide trading information, bounty tips, and others.

do not give up to look for interesting ideas, so that those who read your post give meritnya with pleasure to you. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: