Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTYK CTK Cyber Security ICO Announcement  (Read 2219 times)
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:53:09 PM

What is this project basically about?I know about the decentralised cloud storages, but why do we need such one? What are the features?
Basically the cloud with a lot of space and a huge variety of techniques, applied to store the information in most secured ways!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeormike

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:00:20 PM

What is this project basically about?I know about the decentralised cloud storages, but why do we need such one? What are the features?
Basically the cloud with a lot of space and a huge variety of techniques, applied to store the information in most secured ways!
Name some of then then. IDK what is the idea of decentralising the cloudspace? And how is it even possible? If the blockchain tech allows us to do such things, then it is pretty wel known atructure. And how secured it is?
CTK have a variety of cooperations. you may check them on their website, together they have developed a better security smart contract and a decentralised cloud itself  Smiley
mikeormike

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:22:31 PM

Name some of then then. IDK what is the idea of decentralising the cloudspace? And how is it even possible? If the blockchain tech allows us to do such things, then it is pretty wel known atructure. And how secured it is?
CTK have a variety of cooperations. you may check them on their website, together they have developed a better security smart contract and a decentralised cloud itself  Smiley
But why do we need such? Are not you saticwfued with the exiting ones?
Do you trust the existing alternatives? They are expensive, low-secured, and centralised, so not transparent
Movikshp

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:27:30 PM

hi whats about bounty stakes you have no telegram group for discussion ?
Check this link out https://t.me/cryptykchat, you may ask about bounty there.

https://t.me/cryptykchat
Movikshp

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:35:36 PM

But why do we need such? Are not you saticwfued with the exiting ones?
Do you trust the existing alternatives? They are expensive, low-secured, and centralised, so not transparent
You mean google cloud? iCloud? DropBox? Amazon? I use Telegram by the way, It is an endless security by the way, I do not know about the security aspects of it
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:39:10 PM

They have been working on the product since 2015. They are competing with Sia & Storj and in video explains that Cryptyk is faster then both of these rivals. Unique thing is that the different Cloud storage they are going to use to improve the security.
Since 2015? Iam pleased to hear that, 4 years of gradual development of one big idea is an awesome way to run any business!

This is a great achievement, that the project is being held on the market. then, it has the power to resist the circumstances and not give up

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Movikshp

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:46:14 PM

Does anybody know the address of their bounty page, can't find them on https://bounty0x.io

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:54:10 PM

Does anybody know the address of their bounty page, can't find them on https://bounty0x.io

https://www.cryptyk.io/bounty/

I do not know if it is finished or not, check it
Movikshp

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:55:33 PM

Thanks a lot! Will join their competitions for additional coins if possible, have you bought or won some tokens already???
Lovecurrency

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:59:22 PM

Thanks a lot! Will join their competitions for additional coins if possible, have you bought or won some tokens already???
I have bought tokens but have not participated in bounties. They are a bit useles if you can afford yourself a min buy in tokens, if you understand what I mean. And, moreover, I regard bounty as a total waste of time and money for a ICo
Movikshp

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:14:11 PM

I have bought tokens but have not participated in bounties. They are a bit useles if you can afford yourself a min buy in tokens, if you understand what I mean. And, moreover, I regard bounty as a total waste of time and money for a ICo
But why? people may be so thrilled by participating in it so they buy a real token, also they share the information so someone may be interested in the tokensale Huh
Lovecurrency

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:16:37 PM

Come on, bounty hunters have zero audience and try to receive a small amount of money from their share button. They have all fake audience so the bounty tasks wont help the project. I adore the ctk project. No hate for them, just for the bounty snipers  Angry
Movikshp

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:18:22 PM

Come on, bounty hunters have zero audience and try to receive a small amount of money from their share button. They have all fake audience so the bounty tasks wont help the project. I adore the ctk project. No hate for them, just for the bounty snipers  Angry
I got your point, maybe you are right, but my friends do such tasks and I sometimes go through their links to see the project, so it works sometimes  Grin
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:01:18 PM

Hey there everyone! Have you seen latest update on token sale from Cryptyk team? My congratulations!
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:03:10 PM

Hey there everyone! Have you seen latest update on token sale from Cryptyk team? My congratulations!

Hello mate. What is the news about?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:03:49 PM

Hello mate. What is the news about?

Here is what was stated in their official Telegram chat: Dear Community, Yes the token sale is now closed and we are currently going through an internal audit before we start listing on exchanges later this week. We will be issuing the bounties / airdrops over the next month after we start listing on the 15th. Given there are 11,000 bounty holders it will take us some time but you will all get your tokens by mid March at the latest. Thanks for your support throughout the token sale.
Movikshp

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:45:11 PM

Here is what was stated in their official Telegram chat: Dear Community, Yes the token sale is now closed and we are currently going through an internal audit before we start listing on exchanges later this week. We will be issuing the bounties / airdrops over the next month after we start listing on the 15th. Given there are 11,000 bounty holders it will take us some time but you will all get your tokens by mid March at the latest. Thanks for your support throughout the token sale.

That's amazing news! And how can I find their Telegram chat? Would definitely like to join
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:46:02 PM

That's amazing news! And how can I find their Telegram chat? Would definitely like to join

Hello there. Just search for cryptykchat right there on Telegram! Pretty friendly atmosphere in there though
Movikshp

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:47:03 PM

Hello there. Just search for cryptykchat right there on Telegram! Pretty friendly atmosphere in there though

Will do shortly, thanks a lot for sharing. Because you know, don't wanna miss a news about Cryptyk
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:59:32 PM

Good evening everyone. Can anyone please elaborate deeper on what is VAULT?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: