Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mofatness

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:51:15 AM

his not accepting any answers, he is getting more suspicious. is he part of the hack trying to bring down safe.trade?

Exactly. He has gotten continuous answers from team members in Discord (yes we know Trucobit and imagin are the same person). He continues to ignore the answers and FUD.

He is very suspicious at this point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 11:14:56 AM

his not accepting any answers, he is getting more suspicious. is he part of the hack trying to bring down safe.trade?

Exactly. He has gotten continuous answers from team members in Discord (yes we know Trucobit and imagin are the same person). He continues to ignore the answers and FUD.

Keep insulting and making others see how Safecoin and Safe.trade are

You manipulate in insult by your discord, it is more than proven and proven, you are either very young or very foolish, or both, and you are doing terrible damage to the image of the coin with your youngster answers

It is a fact that safe.trade has been hacked
It is a fact that they did not want to pay BTC
Now a note that they will pay, but neither mention BTC nor give dates
You try to call me a racist just by asking if part of the team is Russian, that makes you see what kind of person you are.

Safe.trade has been hacked and does not expressly say that it will return the BTC and if you do not agree, your dogs like you do nothing but attack, they are giving a very negative image of Safecoin, you should stop posting.

Again, I ask for you proof that it was stated no BTC would be paid back. Yet you have none, and continue to shout lies.

The team is working on reimbursement strategies, as well as opening the exchange shortly. The official investigation is also ongoing.
mallmanator

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:33:54 AM

You manipulate in insult by your discord, it is more than proven and proven, you are either very young or very foolish, or both, and you are doing terrible damage to the image of the coin with your youngster answers

You try to call me a racist just by asking if part of the team is Russian, that makes you see what kind of person you are.

Safe.trade has been hacked and does not expressly say that it will return the BTC and if you do not agree, your dogs like you do nothing but attack, they are giving a very negative image of Safecoin, you should stop posting.

Again, I ask for you proof that it was stated no BTC would be paid back. Yet you have none, and continue to shout lies.

The team is working on reimbursement strategies, as well as opening the exchange shortly. The official investigation is also ongoing.

I prefer that they show me a report in the police to give credibility to the hack. Because then I will think that they have stolen, or that it is an outlaw company that does not pay taxes or is registered in any place legally.

you prefer???  LOL, haven't you figured out you aren't making the decisions yet?  What you want doesn't matter.  What does matter is what is right and that's exactly what the team is doing because they are a great honest team with integrity.  You should take notes from them
mallmanator

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:38:34 AM

You are not a member of the team.

The note does not clarify which coins will be returned, which does not mention BTC, nor on what date the return will be made. It's a note so that time passes and people forget.

You really like to insult for the discord channel, I do not have any respect for you and you are constantly damaging the image of SAfecoin with your attitude.

SAfecoin does not mention Bitcoin or give a date. That note is wet paper.

from that screenshot it look to me that maybe you are suspected of causing the hack or being involved.  read that first comment.  Were you involved in hacking safecoin?Huh?  I hope not because you would be in big big trouble young man!  you were already busted exploiting another pool so im suspicious now too. 
Mcfuxer

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:07:46 PM

I'm a little lost with the debate, is there any official summary? Is the BTC going to be returned?
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:19:46 PM

By now this page is becoming the personal outburst of a single user, who bombards his anger and frustration 20 times a day.
Attention @trucobit I'm not saying you're wrong but your behavior is wrong; you have been asked to be patient a few days to be able to establish responsibilities and solutions but continue to attack and threaten.

P.S. : no one wants to spend time to forget the story and I, as I believe other users who answer you here, we are not part of the team but simply follow the project from the beginning, and we keep to it.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 03:15:12 PM

“Hello, we just finished a very productive team meeting focused on tangible plans for moving forward and making things right.   To our many supporters who have been genuinely constructive and concerned on the exchange well being - we thank you.  We are currently working towards re-opening the exchange fully as liquid and functional.  As part of this re-opening will be moving forward with plans and strategies for wallet reimbursements.  The Safe team expects that we will turn this to a positive for a stronger and more robust exchange.    Our timelines are being measured in hours right now as we proceed.   Again, thank you everyone for your patience, your understanding, and your support.”

Announcement from Jeff, lead dev of SafeCoin and Safe.Trade. The team is currently working out the details of the stolen BTC, and will have updates forthcoming on that issue.

Please join us in Discord for more updates.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:32:49 PM

“Hello, we just finished a very productive team meeting focused on tangible plans for moving forward and making things right.   To our many supporters who have been genuinely constructive and concerned on the exchange well being - we thank you.  We are currently working towards re-opening the exchange fully as liquid and functional.  As part of this re-opening will be moving forward with plans and strategies for wallet reimbursements.  The Safe team expects that we will turn this to a positive for a stronger and more robust exchange.    Our timelines are being measured in hours right now as we proceed.   Again, thank you everyone for your patience, your understanding, and your support.”

Announcement from Jeff, lead dev of SafeCoin and Safe.Trade. The team is currently working out the details of the stolen BTC, and will have updates forthcoming on that issue.

Please join us in Discord for more updates.

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 09:10:06 PM

Hello, I have read everything you put here and everything about discord. I understand that you have been attacked and robbed. I understand that you have to improve the security of the exchage. I understand that it has a job and a time. But what "I do not understand" is because nobody gets their equipment and their company is responsible. I do not understand working with money as if you were a bank you do not have insurance that covers that money, and for more concern that is not your money. All the way to create the currency and the exchange has been hard I understand it but in which part of the way you stop thinking that if they rob you they are annoyed those who have deposited their trust and money in you. Everything that remains to be covered would be easier for everyone and you would make things clearer. If you decide something in the meetings and you have part of what you have decided to make clear so that the community can read it and can support you. The community is tired of being treated as a fool and just give it long and excuses. Right now you do not have our confidence but you can win it again. You have several options to recover it and return the money in the currency that is. One can be that you ask for a credit and to pay that credit you raise a little the commissions. That whole community would support it without hesitation. And once you have solved the issue of the security of the exchange you put it into operation again. What I do know if you are not doing well is not to say things clearly  and think more about the users that we gave you the confidence to put our money in your exchange. I hope to have your notifications that all the btc will be returned to all users.

I am not a dev, merely a community ambassador. I would invite you to the Discord to speak directly with the dev team to get a better grasp of the status. I know that Jeff and the rest of the dev team have been working their butts off to get the exchange re-opened ASAP, fully liquid. That should occur in a matter of hours/days. I also know that a official investigation has been opened, but beyond that there can be no comment made, obviously.

All options for repayment are being discussed. I cannot comment on a specific plan, but the exchange isn’t going anywhere. The team isn’t going anywhere. SafeCoin and Safe.Trade will continue to be the most transparent projects in Crypto.

Below is the link to the SAFE Discord, as well as a link to the SafeCoin team page. Jeff Galloway has been an extremely public figure in Crypto this year. He is striving to make a great, public, transparent project. The community will be taken care of here. The losses will be made whole, as has always been the plan.

https://safecoin.org/team/

sandsunsurf

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:10:33 PM

Trucobit, what is it you're hoping to accomplish with your posts?  

I have seen in discord that you've been invited to talk on a livestream with Kev, who has thousands of subscribers on his crypto channel.  Yet you and the others don't even acknowledge that.  

How do you think that constantly berating and making up stories about the safe.trade and safecoin teams like you are is in any way helping?  You must realize that all you are doing is delaying the fix of the problem.  It really makes it appear that your actual goal is to disrupt the process, because you want it to fail. Which would then tell me that you have zero funds on the exchange, because if you did have funds, you would be like everybody else that is positive and encouraging.

You have already lost credibility.

They should give their faces and publicly speak all their toxic admins in this forum where they could not manipulate. The fact that you are hiding in a discord manipulated and ultra-moderate in excess, where you can insult people. It does not incite much confidence.

Safe.trade was hacked but has not presented any proof of it, however they close it and they keep all the BTC

In the note they do not indicate when they pay, nor do they name BTC.

sandsunsurf

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:00:28 AM

Good news Trucobit!  There's been an official announcement, looks like we were all correct; the safe.trade is going to be back up and liquid, with 100% funds available!

Here's the announcement:

SafeCoinToday at 7:23 PM
Hello @everyone , I'd just like to provide a quick update, and again thank everyone for your incredible support and patience so many of you have shown.      We are working through the investigation process, and have now shifted our main focus to the recovery phase of SafeTrade, the part most of you will no doubt be most interested in.    Our Team has decided that we will resume not only full accounts, but full trading.   SafeTrade's infrastructure will be re-installed from the ground up, with additional appropriate security measures based on findings from our investigation, as well as a strict Digital Cold Storage policy.    SafeTrade had seen an incredible amount of growth in the last 2 weeks of operation, with many coin inventories such as bitcoin quadrupling in a matter of days.    While we are pleased with the rapid growth, we intend to be fully prepared for it when we launch.    This means increased security and  Digital Cold Storage Policy.   We are Very pleased to Officially announce that all balances and withdraws will be 100% honored in all forms of currencies including BTC.    Thank you for your patience, we simply needed to be able to have our statements backed up.  That required Teamwork, Investment, and Time.    The withdrawals will, of course, from this point fall under cold storage requirements.  Meaning that past certain size limits, manual withdraw will be required (expected within 24 hours).   Limit sizes may change over time, but we intend to adopt this policy permanently as we position ourselves for growth, and keep risk minimized and investors protected with controlled floats.    Simply put, we're going to make things right, and we're taking this opportunity to achieve the highest standards possible.

I would also like to Specifically thank those investors who made liquidity possible for all of us.  You know who you are, and our whole community as well as communities who trade here, owe you  a huge thanks   :smiley:

I do not intend to make a video with anyone. The only thing that I want the apparent professional team of safecoin, behaves like a professional team.

And to say things clearly. "All currencies including bitcoint will be paid, within a period not exceeding 60", is an example text, but it is a text that leaves no doubt about the recovery of the stolen btc.

I only want what is mine, without laughing or insulting me in your discord, I think I ask for something very normal and common sense.
_Dan_

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:24:09 AM

Trucobit,

Thank you for your reply - particularly the part about not wishing evil on anyone! I think it's important for all to see the history of this thread, all the comments (good or bad), and how the situation progresses to a successful resolution for everyone. And of course anyone is welcome to join the discord for a more interactive discussion Smiley

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 10:35:57 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 11:02:31 AM by Mofatness

Congratulations to the SafeCoin and Safe.Trade teams! They will come through this stronger than ever!
Astronorick

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:49:35 PM

Best you just go away, change name, etc.  You've done nothing but attempt to ridicule a solid exchange, Safe.Trade and had absolutely nothing to do with their restoration, yet attempt to troll and take credit for it. Your actions and comments are shameful, and will be under watchful eyes.
Astronorick

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:20:15 PM

Kevs Crypto is doing a live stream right now. He asked that you would log in and join him for discussion. The questions is, will your troll like mentality have the fortitude to join him in conversation?
_Dan_

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:29:43 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 01:41:08 PM by _Dan_

Best you just go away, change name, etc.  You've done nothing but attempt to ridicule a solid exchange, Safe.Trade and had absolutely nothing to do with their restoration, yet attempt to troll and take credit for it. Your actions and comments are shameful, and will be under watchful eyes.

If it was not for me, nobody would have recovered what was stolen, as CYA said in its day that the BTC would not be paid.

If it was not for me, the others would have lost all their BTC, so you should thank me, but you do not, because you are a member of the team.

I certainly don't want to get into any further argument, but let me assure you and others reading this that any and all decisions taken by the team were made by the team alone, and your comments/input had nothing to do with it.

Peace. Grin
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:42:37 PM

Kevs Crypto is doing a live stream right now. He asked that you would log in and join him for discussion. The questions is, will your troll like mentality have the fortitude to join him in conversation?

No, I'm not going to enter into discussions with a Safe.trade team that also calls me Troll. He has a problem with me, he would not be fair to me. I'm not going to enter your videos ever, he can say whatever he wants there, I'll say what he wants here, which in the end is more important BTC talk than youtube for investors.

And please, astronick, do not believe a new name to insult me, leave this war, because right now you are again hurting the currency with your comments and more when I respond.

This troll has won and you are upset. Overcome it and fuck, I've got justice done, you just create and move shit. and I do not want the currency to suffer more, it's not my will to hurt the Hodls, or the currency, I've said it before, but you keep moving the shit. How old are you??? fifteen??

Rest assured, you had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Safe.Trade opening back up with full liquidity. SafeCoin and Safe.Trade will continue to succeed, and be the most transparent projects in crypto.

I want to thank everyone has supported the projects through thick and thin. There are GREAT things ahead for SafeCoin. Please come join the team in Discord to keep up to date!

Astronorick

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:56:08 PM

Trolls gonna troll. For all you good folks following the Safe.Trade team, been supportive, and patient as they expertly worked through the issues, visit #announcements on their Discord https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

_Dan_

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:11:36 PM

Trolls gonna troll. For all you good folks following the Safe.Trade team, been supportive, and patient as they expertly worked through the issues, visit #announcements on their Discord https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

Indeed, I would suggest everyone clicks their ignore button if not already done so.  Cheesy
_Dan_

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:25:26 PM

To all supporters of Safecoin and Safe.trade,

I would just like to say thank you for your unwavering support. It's a tough time in crypto at the moment but we value all of you and hope you will continue to support the project in a positive and enthusiastic way. We (the team) believe there is a great future for the project and look forward to making it a huge giant stonking success!

Thank you again.

_Dan_  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: