Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:17:01 AM

...I loose more than 400 SAFE because of you and your friends...
Exactly 0 people lost anything because of me; and my friends don't even crypto....

In all seriousness, could you please go and troll another board? We will be moving on past previous exploits in the next few days/weeks and your groundhog day-ish posts of the same regurgitated nonsense are starting to get old. I bid you good day sir.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:38:47 AM

Exactly 0 people lost anything because of me; and my friends don't even crypto....

In all seriousness, could you please go and troll another board? We will be moving on past previous exploits in the next few days/weeks and your groundhog day-ish posts of the same regurgitated nonsense are starting to get old. I bid you good day sir.
I'm not sure how pointing out that currency has been stolen from my miners is nonsense; care to elaborate?

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:39:39 AM

Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce that our net work is recovered, and we are in good shape with working wallets:

https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/safewallet/releases/tag/v0.17

You may notice that you balance has slightly changed.     I would ask that you stay tuned, as we work towards a refund for all lost money during the rollback.

Thank you very much for you support, everyone has been amazing and we are better than ever for it!
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

I'm not sure how pointing out that currency has been stolen from my miners is nonsense; care to elaborate?

Perhaps it would behoove you to read some of the recent articles written on the subject matter concerning SAFE and KMD.

If you would like... I can provide the links.

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Perhaps it would behoove you to read some of the recent articles written on the subject matter concerning SAFE and KMD...
Not sure what KMD has to do with unSAFE currency that has been stolen from my miners ....

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Manollo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

Thank you for the new wallet release. Paid network and community attacks makes SafeCoin stronger and nice to see the community sticks together. Discord community is great  Smiley
luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

What's wrong with the new wallet ? It's up to date (latest block) and yet still using all of my bandwith all the time for apparently no reason. Both safecoind.exe and safewallet.exe are downloading non stop.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:13:35 PM
Merited by ComputerGenie (10)

What's wrong with the new wallet ? It's up to date (latest block) and yet still using all of my bandwith all the time for apparently no reason. Both safecoind.exe and safewallet.exe are downloading non stop.

I think one problem is the Safecoin devs didn't code the wallet, and are not fully aware of how it works.
It's a shame they don't fully understand the interest mechanism, and ignored concerns about problems with their implementation of the wallet.  Enjoy working though your fork.   

I would stick with a coin that pays interest.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
coderabbit

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce that our net work is recovered, and we are in good shape with working wallets:

You may notice that you balance has slightly changed.     I would ask that you stay tuned, as we work towards a refund for all lost money during the rollback.

Thank you very much for you support, everyone has been amazing and we are better than ever for it!

My wallet still stuck in the block 82907, has been hours now... any advice (already restarted multiple times)?
and I'm already running the new version 0.17 of the wallet Tongue
was in like 99.26% and then started to go backward to 99.25 .... 99.24%
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

Is this still okay to invest in?
Only if you like investing in broken chains that ignore their own consensus rules and run everything in private, closed to the public, centralized, "backroom" discord "votes", where the chain might roll back at any minute leaving your wallet both broken and empty.

so this coin is anything but safe it seems
scott d

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

Wallet work great

Good work  Wink
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

That's the result of some pools using private daemon versions and others using the public release code. These 2 factions have 2 rival chains ongoing and each time one chain gets ahead of the other, then consensus rules take over and the chain is reorged to the longer of the 2 chains.

My wallet still stuck in the block 82907, has been hours now... any advice (already restarted multiple times)?
You need to delete your old data files (except for your wallet.dat file) and allow the wallet to sync to the new, longer chain(s).

luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

Like Computergenie just said but step by step :

1. save wallet.dat in %appdata%\safecoin folder (make sure you have a copy of this)
2. download new client
3. remove chainstate and blocks folder in %appdata%\safecoin
4. launch new client
5. sync your wallet first

for linux follow these instructions:
1) save wallet.dat in ~/.safecoin
2) rename  safecoin dir to safecoin2
3) git clone https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/safecoin
4) cd safecoin
5) ./zcutil/build.sh -j$(nproc)
6) ./safecoin/src/safecoind -reindex

That's a copy/paste of some other poster page 11, props to him.

And @Computergenie thanks for the explaination concerning bandwith usage; hope the devs fix that.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

Is this still okay to invest in?
Only if you like investing in broken chains that ignore their own consensus rules and run everything in private, closed to the public, centralized, "backroom" discord "votes", where the chain might roll back at any minute leaving your wallet both broken and empty.

so this coin is anything but safe it seems

The Discord vote wasn't "private, closed to the public, centralized."  Anyone can join our discord and also participate in our voting.

The majority of all coin communications these days takes place on Discord... Why wouldn't the voting on coin issues occur there as well?

We are gearing up for the release of two exchanges ... please stay tuned.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

...Anyone can join our discord and also participate in our voting...
Yeah, no. It's routinely private invite only and the links routinely don't work; e.g.:

What had happened to safecoin's discord?

In some ridiculous attempt to keep someone who had no intention in coming back after he was banned from coming back, it was closed to everyone that wasn't already there.

At some point, one would assume that maybe you'd start typing only facts (instead of random things you made up or heard) in your delusionally motivated hypocrisy to vainly attempt to make me look bad.

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:29:11 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 11:06:15 PM by Bittzy78

Yeah, no. It's routinely private invite only and the links routinely don't work; e.g.:

In some ridiculous attempt to keep someone who had no intention in coming back after he was banned from coming back, it was closed to everyone that wasn't already there.

At some point, one would assume that maybe you'd start typing only facts (instead of random things you made up or heard) in your delusionally motivated hypocrisy to vainly attempt to make me look bad.

You or anyone else can join Discord right now if you want. It has always been that way except for a very short period of time when we were getting quite a bit of spam posts.

https://discord.gg/QbyyyuD  new link
(We have 675 members and growing.)

This is going to be the last time I respond to your posts. I urge the rest of the community to do the same.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
coderabbit

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

Like Computergenie just said but step by step :

1. save wallet.dat in %appdata%\safecoin folder (make sure you have a copy of this)
2. download new client
3. remove chainstate and blocks folder in %appdata%\safecoin
4. launch new client
5. sync your wallet first

for linux follow these instructions:
1) save wallet.dat in ~/.safecoin
2) rename  safecoin dir to safecoin2
3) git clone https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/safecoin
4) cd safecoin
5) ./zcutil/build.sh -j$(nproc)
6) ./safecoin/src/safecoind -reindex

That's a copy/paste of some other poster page 11, props to him.

And @Computergenie thanks for the explaination concerning bandwith usage; hope the devs fix that.

Thank you both @ComputerGenie and @luckydoky  had forgotten about the old chain like a noob here hahahaha  Grin
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

...You or anyone else can join Discord right now if you want...
https://discord.gg/5TaXS....

That all looks good in print; meanwhile, in the real world:

Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

You or anyone else can join Discord right now if you want. It has always been that way except for a very short period of time when we were getting quite a bit of spam posts.

https://discord.gg/Uq3DY
(We have 675 members and growing.)

This is going to be the last time I respond to your posts. I urge the rest of the community to do the same.

Make that 674 as your leader just banned  MarkHanna.   Why is it, when your discord community is so strong, that you quickly ban anyone with a dissenting voice?   One person brings up concerns that your coin is forked,  and boom  he is out of there.  Your community need protection from 1 person saying something that could scare away your miners?  That's not a sign of strength.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

...You or anyone else can join Discord right now if you want...
https://discord.gg/QbyyyuD new link

That all looks good in print; meanwhile, in the real world:

That was my error by not making the link permanent by using the gear and drop down menu.

You are free to join now.

https://discord.gg/QbyyyuD

This was for educational purposes and doesn't count as an official reply.

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: