Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:50:23 AM

I had ton of BTCZ, some BTC, RVN, KOTO and SAFE on Safe.Trade when it was hacked. Even though they didn't retrieve back stolen coins, they refunded me every single coin. In the sea of scammers, guys from Safe.Trade deserve big respect!!

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 12:39:16 PM

You can now mine Safecoin at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash144.mine.zergpool.com:2146 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash144.mine.zergpool.com:2146 -u <YOURSAFEWALLET> -p c=SAFE,mc=SAFE

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash144.mine.zergpool.com:2146 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=SAFE

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
kronos123

Merit: 391

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:08:42 PM

I had ton of BTCZ, some BTC, RVN, KOTO and SAFE on Safe.Trade when it was hacked. Even though they didn't retrieve back stolen coins, they refunded me every single coin. In the sea of scammers, guys from Safe.Trade deserve big respect!!

These are the most authentic testimonies that other users should feel, instead of writing and attacking with dozens of posts a day.

I'm happy for your refund and I hope the team can repay all the other users, if there is still someone, in a reasonable time.
dillony

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:15:21 PM

These are the most authentic testimonies that other users should feel, instead of writing and attacking with dozens of posts a day.

I'm happy for your refund and I hope the team can repay all the other users, if there is still someone, in a reasonable time.

all users repaid.
Mofatness

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:29:13 PM

ALL user funds were fully repaid upon opening and resyncing of Safe.Trade. The exchange and teams are dedicated to building the most reliable and transparent Crypto Exchange in the industry.

If anyone has any new and interesting projects in the works, and are looking for an exchange to help them gain more exposure, there are multiple ways to contact the teams. The easiest way is on Discord, in the Coin Submission Channel.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:38:01 PM

all users repaid.

ALL user funds were fully repaid upon opening and resyncing of Safe.Trade...
Except for the solo miners that lose their income every time this centralized nightmare rolls back the chain.  Undecided

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:52:14 PM

all users repaid.

Except for the solo miners that lose their income every time this centralized nightmare rolls back the chain.  Undecided

Thank you for the support! Big things coming soon for the SAFE projects!
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:52:50 PM

Safe.Trade is proud to add ASOFE to the exchange, after winning the last round of voting!

https://safe.trade/trading/asfbtc
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:53:30 PM

We are very please to have Commercium Trading again, with an all-new code base featuring Masternodes, Zksnarks, and much more Smiley

https://safe.trade/trading/cmmbtc
https://safe.trade/trading/safebtc

***All previous Commercium accounts are fully honored, Previous orderbooks have been cleared in fairness
Happy Trading!
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:59:00 PM

Hello @everyone , SafeTrade is pleased to announce Live Trading of our first coin utilizing Dpow, HUSH (by popular vote):
https://safe.trade/trading/hushbtc
https://safe.trade/trading/hushsafe
DPow, which we genuinely beleive is The future of proof  of work, offers superior protection and security from double spend attacks.  As such, confirmations will start off at 10, a record low for SafeTrade, and likely drop from there.   
https://discord.gg/Hx6BqW5
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:31:51 PM

Happy Birthday to Safecoin! 1 year down, many more to go.
kronos123

Merit: 391

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:46:16 PM

Happy Birthday to Safecoin! 1 year down, many more to go.

wowww ..... it seems almost yesterday when it all started and already a year has passed; many things have changed, improved, there have been many developments, with the birth of our exchange, there have been several attacks, there has been the change of algorithm, and now very soon the launch of the Safenodes.

It would have been great if they had left today but the theft of the coin and token of recent weeks has done overtime DEV and the Team of the boys .... but that's okay .... all users have been repaid, the fudders were silenced and SAFECOIN returned stronger than before.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAFECOIN AND GOOD WORK TEAM !!!!!!
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 10:44:21 AM

Hello @everyone ,  in response to a recently disclosed security issue with Zcash sprout addresses, we are accelerating Safecoin's Roadmap, immediately proceeding with an Upgrade which will address this security issue, and provide many new features and innovations, most notably Phase I of SafeNodes.      We will be providing a LOT of information about this Upgrade, our largest ever, in the coming days.     

******Firstly we would like to make Everyone aware that if you have SAFE in Z-addresses, please move them to T-addresses prior to March 1, 2019.    Safecoin Sprout Z-addresses will be burned at this time.
For the following 6 days, Safecoin will be entirely Transparent addresses, at which time we will be taking the opportunity to Verify our supply.
On March 7th, we will re-introduce Z-addresses, with a Sapling activation.

Thank you very much for your understanding, we look forward to sharing all our exciting new advancements which will come with this Upgrade.
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 06:30:56 PM

Hello @everyone ,  in response to a recently disclosed security issue with Zcash sprout addresses, we are accelerating Safecoin's Roadmap, immediately proceeding with an Upgrade which will address this security issue, and provide many new features and innovations, most notably Phase I of SafeNodes.      We will be providing a LOT of information about this Upgrade, our largest ever, in the coming days.     

******Firstly we would like to make Everyone aware that if you have SAFE in Z-addresses, please move them to T-addresses prior to March 1, 2019.    Safecoin Sprout Z-addresses will be burned at this time.
For the following 6 days, Safecoin will be entirely Transparent addresses, at which time we will be taking the opportunity to Verify our supply.

Thank you very much for your understanding, we look forward to sharing all our exciting new advancements which will come with this Upgrade.

Confirmed and Verified announcement.    Please make sure you have all your SAFE moved to T-addresses prior to March 1, 2019.

Thank you for your understanding.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 06:44:26 AM

all users repaid.

You have been at this for about 1 year.

I admire your persistence.

Perhaps you should take up basket weaving or silent meditation as a  hobby instead of SafeCoin troll...just a thought.

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 06:58:06 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 07:10:49 AM by Bittzy78

Safe.Trade had undergone a UI upgrade

http://www.Safe.Trade

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:00:41 AM

...take up basket weaving or silent meditation as a  hobby instead of SafeCoin....
That's good advice to all  Wink

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 03:34:04 PM

A reminder to Everyone!
If you have SAFE in Z-addresses, please move them to a Transparent address prior to March 1, 2019.
Safecoin Sprout Z-addresses will be burned at this time.
 For the following 6 days, Safecoin will be entirely Transparent addresses, at which time we will be taking the opportunity to Verify our supply. On March 7th, we will re-introduce Z-addresses, with a Sapling activation.

A "Transparent Address" is an address that starts with a "R", and this is where most people have their funds. (The address you mine to for example)

If you have funds in a wallet-address that starts with an "X" or "S" or anything other than "R", then you'll need to move those funds to an "R"-addy before 1st of March

Note that you will only have a Z-address if you created it yourself.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 06:20:25 AM

*** You must update your SafeWallet to V0.34 by Feb 17th ***

Twitter Announcement > https://twitter.com/SafeCoins/status/1095565121374560256

SafeWallet V0.34 download link > https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/safewallet/releases/tag/v0.34

Join our Discord > https://discordapp.com/invite/vQgYGJz

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:32:55 PM

Just a reminder Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: