Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 600$ - Invest in altcoin  (Read 1139 times)
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

p.s I want to buy 1 coin.

Greeting from Poland Smiley

You should avoid cryptocurrencies that have already done extreme amounts of ROI if you're looking for the next 5-10x coin.  Do some research on ICO projects and invest your $600 there.  Investing $600 in an already established project won't give you high returns in the short term.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ru1016

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

for someone new, you definitely seem to be on the right track, especially (IMHO) with Litecoin and EOS.  a lot of people fall into the trap of tossing money into shady ICOs and low marketcap coins hoping for the moon. 

advice that goes without saying is DYOR, but this man's humble opinion is that EOS is going to be revolutionary and could potentially dethrone ethereum.  Litecoin is solid and you won't take a loss, but you might not get the types of returns you could with EOS.  To take it a step further, if you start looking into EOS and like what you see, check out BitShares (BTS) - coins developed by the same creator Dan Larimer.  He implements a delegated proof of stake concept which is cheaper and faster than a POW blockchain, and I truly believe 2018 will be the year of decentralized exchanges/blockchains.

best of luck to you
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

In my view it is not important only the quality, but the quantity as well. What I mean is that it is not important wheter you are gonna invest 600 $ or more. It is important to invest them smart. To evaluate the potential of your investment and to make a smart decision and to decide based on research not on someone else's opinion.
This is my advice to you.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

You should avoid cryptocurrencies that have already done extreme amounts of ROI if you're looking for the next 5-10x coin.  Do some research on ICO projects and invest your $600 there.  Investing $600 in an already established project won't give you high returns in the short term.  
I too suggest the same, because right now more and more ico projects with good growth potential has been getting into existence. Also the worth ico can be easily predicted without much complications from the way it is been promoted from the beginning of the project.
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

I’m telling my friends that just want to set it and forget it to buy iota. In 2025 it could be the backbone of IOT yielding unimaginable rewards. Worse thing that could happen is that you go 10x in one year (or whenever they get it to work a little better).

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
bunsaskii

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

I’m telling my friends that just want to set it and forget it to buy iota. In 2025 it could be the backbone of IOT yielding unimaginable rewards. Worse thing that could happen is that you go 10x in one year (or whenever they get it to work a little better).

Hey Natty, you've been around a lot longer than I have, I used to be a believer in iota until I started trying to transfer them around and found it cumbersome with all the required workarounds. Fully expect them to simplify the entire process in the long run, but are they that much further ahead over other IoT projects?
yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

the amount of funds in my opinion I will enter into airtoken because now the price is decreasing while the price of ICO is quite high so now a chance for us to take advantage of it
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

I suggest you to buy Ethereum all because of the enthusiasts, price and volume of Etherium increasingly increasing, so I suggest you to invest everything for Etherium.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Would invest it all in IOTA.

tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

Neocoin is good for long term...before you proceed better to begin reading those project that already have a lots
of good feedback....Neocoin is solid and you won't take a loss....If u have to invest now to long term....then will tell you invest on Neocoin....
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

I want to advise you to buy Ethereum, but at $ 600 you can buy only half the Ethereum. But it will be a really good investment. Amid all that you have listed, the highest market capitalization, just in ether. What makes it more stable cryptocurrency than others.
alex_kir

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

I think that it is certainly difficult to make a choice, because today the market of crypto-currency has a fairly stable appearance. But still there are projects that make small X. You just need to find such projects and find them is not so difficult, if you try.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

I guess that if you want to make 5-10x, you shouldn't choose the coin from top 10. More "x" will be made by coins on 90-100 pisition on coinmarketcap. But it is more risky for you. I advice you to pay attencion to Skycoin, very advanced and short-change coin.
cryptofunn

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

X5-10 are quite big goals. For coins with a large capialization it will be difficult. More realistic for such purposes is coins with a small capitalization of 50-60 million. As a rule, projects with such capitalization after the ICO. Therefore, it is necessary to monitor strong projects at the ICO stage, invest part of the funds in the ICO, part of the funds - in coins after the entry to the exchanges

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

for x5-x10 you should join some good ICO, because the top 20 coins on marketcap will not make you gains that you want. Or maybe you could buy a undervaluted coin as $HVN - Hive project at 0,20 $USD because it can grow easily to 1-2 USD in the next six months.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

If you wanna get a lot, it's better find promising ICO
For example, DEEX (decentralized exchange with ecosystem). It's longtime investment. Now token costs only 0.17$. Max supply is 100M of tokens.
Now this ICO in progress, exchange is working in test mode (I mean, that product is almost ready and this ICO looks like safe)

I suggest to invest about 100$ in this ICO. The other money invest in 4-5 coins/tokens. For example (QSP, WABI, NEO, WAVES)
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

For this time, just hold ETH and NEO
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

Investments
MedicalChain 
Using blockchain technology, smart contracts, and our cryptocurrency, Medicalchain provides the infrastructure for digital health applications and services to be built.
Token price: 1 MEDTOKEN = 0.25 $
AMLT 
The Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform and its AMLT Network aims to build the global standard for AML/CTF enabling transparency for cryptocurrency and blockchain based transactions.
Token price: 1 AMLT = 0.41 $
APEX 
APEX passes value and data ownership back to consumers, increases marketing effectiveness, data quality, and customer loyalty. Powered by NEO.
Token price: 1 CPX = 0.0498$
I just started doing this. It will be interesting to look at my choice.

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

To get a coin whose price can go up to 5x or 10x I think it's impossible, the market now is currently going chaos. I advise you to do research on a project called Fuzex, this project has got additional funds and support from TaaS. Do not regret in the future because you have skipped pre-sale Fuzex (You get 25% bonus) For more info, you can get it at fuzex official website https://www.fuzex.co
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

If you would like to make profit up to 10 times, in my opinion to reach it buy coin/token that just tradeable in the market so you will get cheap price but make sure the token has good development and nice concept like Bitdegree, this token i think will be massive potential and has posibility to grow in this year.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: