Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 600$ - Invest in altcoin  (Read 1139 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

p.s I want to buy 1 coin.

Greeting from Poland Smiley

$600 will be best for investing on altcoins if you want a long term investment since it was still down to 10k dollars today. You can also invest on ripple and waves because it was cheaper and earn profit monthly because it was only good for a short term investment.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Hi, I have 600$. What is the best altcoins for long term with possibility increase 5-10x in this year. I thought about Litecoin (litepay), Lisk(near rebranding), EOS or Ethereum. What do you think ?

Hello, friend! Poland is a good country, thank you for your greetings. I would recommend you to invest your money into IOTA and NEO. Do not forget about Ethereum. If you are seeking for good cheaper alts, consider Waves and ARK.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:10:53 AM

lets make it clear, 600$ is not a huge amount of money for you to earn profit from short term trading. however you can still be able to invest in long term purposes, one of altcoins is Ethereum, i choose ethereum because it has the huge potential to rise and catching up with bitcoin in the future, moreover, look at its community, the investors are still in favor with Ethereum very much that they want to keep ETH encrease in the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

Buy Quantstamp. It is on a massive dip and is very undervalued at the moment. It is a coin that will do exactly what you want, 10x your money by the end of the year, if not sooner. The tech is there and they just finished an audit on WeTrust so they are there.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Depends if you want to invest in long term or short term. Most of the coins are made for investors to be happy, but you need to check for price changes and growth on the market. For long term you can invest in ethereum or Litecoin, and for short time goals, mostly Ripple, OPT, TRX, Deeponion. Try to invest in 2 places, so if you lose in something, you will win in another for sure.
RasAlgul

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

I agree long term investment - the Ethereum and litecoin. Ripple and Cindicator are good for short term investment.
It is a serious question how soon do you want to get back your money?

bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

I would diversify, do not put all your money into one coin. 600 bucks is a good starting point, imo I would invest in DeepOnion, this is a promising coin and on a very good discount atm. The development is very active, mobile wallets on their way and to be released soon. Great roadmap and an awesome community. Oh, don't forget the Airdrop program. When the Airdrop program is over they will be enlisted on many large exchanges so I'm confident it will take a leap in price when that happens.

Furthermore I would take a very good look at Cardano ADA, right now it is a steal. I think this currency will get good traction once different projects based on it will take off. It has one of the most promising dev teams in cryptoland.

Other coins I have invested in are Oyster PRL, NULS, Tron (but got in at ath), and some others. But the above two I have a positive feeling that will be my greatest gains in the future.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

In this moment now many altcoins, including bitcoin, are down for more then 50%. You ask for coins that can go x5 or x10, in my opinion open a market cap and most of the coins in top 100 are the coins that you are looking for. Which one will get there first is tough question and I can't answer you, I can just guess that stellar, cardano, litecoin, neo, ethereum, bitcoin, this are the coins from top 10. In my post you can see that I catch ripple, iota and some other trains that made more then x10, but that was waiting my friend, months of waiting and buying. Invest a little in everything and wait, and I think 600$ is almost nothing, good for start and that is it, try to put more money when ever you can, and wait and wait.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

for 600 usd is a good amount of capital for the initial step of trading, If you are looking for coins x5 and x10 in the year depending on how fast you want to increase your number. For your long term investment I just suggest investing in Ethereum only, Because I see from the security factor and Ethereum Stability. If I were you I would buy all my money to Ethereum now while the price is still low.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

of all the list you give me, I would advise you to invest in ethereum only, and now is the right time to invest in ethereum, because now the price of ethreum is coming down and in the future the price of ethereum will increase again.

Arngrim

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

I am trying to look for the same and I have seen one now.

VIU which is so cheap and it was almost on the way up until the recent reds on all the cryptocurrencies.
But now it was back again at .03 dollars where I bought it.
I will just wait for this token to go up to $1 then maybe I can get my profits after it.
But for now, I still want to support it seeing it might be the next company which goes up.

Their marketing is really good and I have seen their application everywhere.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
rudyrista123

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

for the capital you have at this time I would just advise to invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum more secure and stable. If I were you, I would buy all my money into Ethereum now While the price is still low. Long-term investment will be more profitable. but all back to yourself.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

$600 will be best for investing on altcoins if you want a long term investment since it was still down to 10k dollars today. You can also invest on ripple and waves because it was cheaper and earn profit monthly because it was only good for a short term investment.
If you want to invest long-term in altcoin of course you have to be really careful in choosing which altcoin you have to invest. because long-term investments in altcoin are particularly risky. even more risky than holding bitcoin. I would suggest  choosing a famous altcoin or top 10 marketcap. it will slightly reduce the risk. then look for potential altcoin you can measure it with their latest innovations and so on. I think ETH, Waves, Ripple is pretty worthed to invest
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

Those are good choices. I would also look into IoT Chain (ITC). Security for IoT that rivals IOTA. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

Invest from a coin with real business product. Try investing on NEO.  This is the ETH coin counterpart for China. Soon this coin would dominate if the Chinese millionaires started to apply token in their business.

Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

My number one Pic: WaltonChain
Second One: Icon (ICX)
Third One: AION
Forth One: ITC (IOT Chain)
Fifth One: WanChain (Not in Exchanges)

Each $120 investment i think will get you 5x to 10x by end of this year if not more.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

there are two best options
the first is Ethereum, the risk is not so great. And probably will not be up to 5x until the end of the year

the second is the ICO coin, big risk. and the possibility of up to 10x ROI is possible
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

In general, there are 2 options.
The first option is to invest BTC, although there will be a good income, but the yield is relatively low.
The second option is to invest in ICO, you can look at Cardstack, it will give you a good return.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
Merited by jiggytom (20)

Buy litecoin now then sell it on the pump that will happen at feb 26 because of litepay implementation then use that money and buy etc because of hard fork happening march 5 and pump that will happen before it.Do this and you already have x3-4 increase in less then 20 days Cool
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

I do not think the investment will be small if you want to put this money 5 to 10 times in a year, you can invest in wepower so that there are a lot of coins on the rise, big countries support and there are many investors can be your choice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: