Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QYKbar - the UBER of ALCOHOL INDUSTRY!  (Read 1974 times)
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:53 AM

News from the Facebook  for jan30 2018
The FB has banned the publication of information about PRE-ICO and ICO!
They say that  people whant  learn about new products and services through Facebook ads without fear of scams or deception.
They  understand that  can't find and track every post  and people can do it yourself  on Facebook by clicking on the upper right-hand corner of the ad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

If you want to be in touch with both project's news and updates you can join QYK telegram channel: https://t.me/qykbar
vladdobrov

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

I think that the project is interesting because apart from selling elite alcohol, people can join the high culture of drinking, learn some traditions.
Our project is not about the elite alcohol, or the higher society consumers. It's core idea is not even about alcohol in itself, but rather about the unique concept when a consumer is able to purchase liquor, spirits or beer at disctributor's  discounted price,  allocate it on his/her account in our App - QYKBar...and consume the drinks at the bars that join the loyalty program across the world...and ATTENTION...AT THE SAME PRICE as it is stocked on their account at QYKBar app. Moreover, it can be consumed partially at different locations. Thus, we offer the consumer an opportunity to SAVE money on the price of the drinks he/she consumes at their favourite hangout places. We are not in competition with alcohol retailers or liquor stores, or on-line alcohol stores. Our project is targeting the folks who enjory going our and spend money on drinks at the bars and restaurants and we save them money. We would also like to grow the number of common people who could not afford to visit fun places and drink there because it was too expensive. Instead they've been drinking at home. Now they can have fun and enjoy the night out with friends at affordable price in their favourite watering hole! We are going to make the visits in the favourite drinkiing spots AFFORDABLE! On top of the great pricing policy we offer on-line automated credit solution that would be built-in to our QYKBar app. Thus, in the near future, one can come to the bar without a penny and have ah affordable drink just because he /she has smartphone with our app in it. One more thing. We support the healthy living! According to our analysis the overall effect of our concept would be declining of the alcohol consumption since it is a well-known fact that you consume more alcohol when drinking at home (as an alternative to night-out). More details are on: qykbar.io . Join us!
ArkadiyDeliev
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

We need something like this but for cannabis Grin

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
vladdobrov

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

The alcohol industry is a very complex market. Almost in all countries this direction is very strictly controlled by the state. I think that such projects will not stand burrrokratii. There will be too many documentation requirements to implement such a project in practice. For example, in Russia every year laws on the topic of alcohol become stale ... Sad
True. We are actually aimed at changing the alcohol industry. The project is international, the team too. We think globally, but It will not be easy. At the same time, the project was thoroughly prepared. Have a look at our website qykbar.io and you would see that for yourself. We established strong partnerships, both within the team (one of the best blockhain on the market, which can run a real business with a complex supply chain - is a good example), and the alcohol industry. I be honest. We are not in a hurry. Makes little sense for us to pump up the project with temporary people for the sake of an image. Wait and see,  everyone we will need later on would come to us. First, we are going to run outstanding marketing campaign and gain the support of the community.  As opposed to the majority of ico-projects in the market - our concept is original and revolutionary. This is why large alcohol distributors from the USA, Asia and the CIS  already knocking our doors. But having received the support of the community, we will be able to choose whom to work with, in the interests of those who supported us all the way and on the terms most favourable for QYKBar. Not vice versa.
Dancing_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 598
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

It's still be cheaper to drink in Cambodia

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
kampret4545

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

UBER INDUSTRIAL ALCOHOL creates a new way of enjoying unique and fun drinks from good plan good luck
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

UBER INDUSTRIAL ALCOHOL creates a new way of enjoying unique and fun drinks from good plan good luck

Yes, this is one of the strategies from the team and dev to attract investors to join in this project. and this project seems very promising. seen from the allocation is also great and many of the gains in may on this project. success for this project.
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:14:25 AM

Absolutely amazing! Such a wonderful project. I am really following this now consistently and really hope this works as shown, as there is just so much ingredients in here and if it works then it will be really great.
dimcoin1

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

please what is the uniqueness of your coin!
[/i]
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

I am not the one, who does a lot of drinking, but often I have to throw parties to my friends, and it is not cheap! This is something that can be SO HANDY! Thank you for creating such unique project, I am certainly on this. Hope great success! CHEERS!
alexandrofff

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

Vkontakte - what is it? Forum?
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

Never thought this too could be into blockchain technology!

Have just brought some to see how it works. I do like the team behind which got a lot of experience.

Wishing best of luck to you guys!
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

Good to send this as a gift to the BF!!! Will this thing work worldwide or will it be available only for few countries?  Huh

How can we purchase this and what is the minium?
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

NO WAY!!Drinking can’t be cheaper? Can it be  Grin Really interesting in this and looking forward to how this develops. My birthday is coming in few months; it won’t be bad to have this to be able to save money!
Inf1re

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

Hi, do you need a Ukrainian translation?
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

Koewl  Wink Where is that Bounty link I like souuu much!!!!!!!!!!

This is a really highly anticipated project for heavy drinkers like me. I am pour into this with hope that I could get fair level of returns. Give me bounty link please!
GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

The idea of the project is clear and attractive. To me, it seems even more enough to invest with rare kind. However, the opportunities that open up for business are big and visible. Is it good to be investing on this? HMMMM Let see!

Regards,
Goldy
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

I think that the project is interesting because apart from selling elite alcohol, people can join the high culture of drinking, learn some traditions.
Our project is not about the elite alcohol, or the higher society consumers. It's core idea is not even about alcohol in itself, but rather about the unique concept when a consumer is able to purchase liquor, spirits or beer at disctributor's  discounted price,  allocate it on his/her account in our App - QYKBar...and consume the drinks at the bars that join the loyalty program across the world...and ATTENTION...AT THE SAME PRICE as it is stocked on their account at QYKBar app. Moreover, it can be consumed partially at different locations. Thus, we offer the consumer an opportunity to SAVE money on the price of the drinks he/she consumes at their favourite hangout places. We are not in competition with alcohol retailers or liquor stores, or on-line alcohol stores. Our project is targeting the folks who enjory going our and spend money on drinks at the bars and restaurants and we save them money. We would also like to grow the number of common people who could not afford to visit fun places and drink there because it was too expensive. Instead they've been drinking at home. Now they can have fun and enjoy the night out with friends at affordable price in their favourite watering hole! We are going to make the visits in the favourite drinkiing spots AFFORDABLE! On top of the great pricing policy we offer on-line automated credit solution that would be built-in to our QYKBar app. Thus, in the near future, one can come to the bar without a penny and have ah affordable drink just because he /she has smartphone with our app in it. One more thing. We support the healthy living! According to our analysis the overall effect of our concept would be declining of the alcohol consumption since it is a well-known fact that you consume more alcohol when drinking at home (as an alternative to night-out). More details are on: qykbar.io . Join us!
means your project is providing alcohol at affordable prices and through applications and make it easier to buy it, right?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

I did not find the whitepaper and the roadmap for the project. I do not understand why this project needs blockchain?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: