Under 1 BTC - 56 (86.2%)
1 - 2.9 BTC - 5 (7.7%)
3 - 4.9 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
5 - 10 BTC - 2 (3.1%)
Over 10 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you tend to invest in an ICO  (Read 762 times)
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

I invested in many projects for $ 200 . I selected the projects myself, so I did not risk big sums. If I found a very confident project for myself, I would invest much more. There are no such projects yet

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:41:43 PM
Merited by ivanst776 (10)

There will be no exact amount on my part, investing in an ICO is always a risk, but once the ICO get done successfully it will be a good jump to it and a very nice profit are waiting for the people who invest in the project, YET crypto world is full of surprises and we don't know when we will be hack, as of me i will always invest just 5% of my portfolio. just to keep safe as always.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

There will be no exact amount on my part, investing in an ICO is always a risk, but once the ICO get done successfully it will be a good jump to it and a very nice profit are waiting for the people who invest in the project, YET crypto world is full of surprises and we don't know when we will be hack, as of me i will always invest just 5% of my portfolio. just to keep safe as always.

We have the same principle, I love your idea as it is same as mine, Cryptocurrency is not a perfect pitch yet and we need to be careful as the crypto is being upgraded by many people still we are not yet out of the box of danger. Many big exchange sites are being hacked and huge money is being stolen. To be careful is not a crime it is just taking care of our money and 5% is good enough and we can get more than ten times once we get the profit we are waiting after investment, or even more.
BTW i gave you some credit on your post! good luck PAL!
frendzona

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

Depends on the project. I can invest approximately 3-5 ETH. But sometimes it is better to buy coins after the ICO.
Tocko

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

i never participated in ICO.you never know what can happen.maybe if i'd have more money

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

For me as a moderate risk taker, I usually invest like 1-2 eth in most of the project I invest in. Am just thinking of increasing it this year to shoot up my investments and also to enable me get more profit.
Djabba

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:03:02 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 10:37:39 PM by Djabba

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks

I choose the most interesting projects and invest in them at 1-3 ETH, and I think that soon I will be able to invest more. But sometimes there are projects in which individual cap 0.2-2
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks

I invest less than 1 btc. In my opinion, the question would be more interesting: "What percentage of your savings do you invest?" Because there are people who invest everything, and there are people who invest 50% of the total, etc.

HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

Has not yet invested his funds.I want to invest in project credits about 1 ETH. If everything goes well I want to increase investments

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
sparkystacey

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

I usually invest what I have in my savings that I don't need to touch for at least 6 months. Usually it is around 2-3 ETH. Poll won't let me vote for some reason though.

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

Hey guys

Thanks
I don't! I believe that we should be able to face the risks that's been presented..but beside it we should also be smart. I wouldn't opt to invest in an ICO during its campaign because there is just too much risk in it. If the project is really good and it starts hitting a few exchanges, then I may consider purchasing their alts. This is safer and more practical in my view.

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

Hey guys

Thanks

This is depend on the capital of the individuals, you cannot push yourself in the high amount of capital investment if you are not capable to do so. You must invest according what you can afford to buy in only. Then in my case the highest amount I invested in the altcoins or ico was  0.05BTC only.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

Hey guys

Thanks

LOL, I just could not help to smile at your poll. Most of the people in this forum would need a scale from 0.1 to 10 ETH rather than thinking of bitcoins and all that.

There are not that many people that go into ICOs as whales, and those that do are not wandering around your post.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:10:19 AM

I usually invest below 1 bitcoin per ICO but if you sum if up maybe it will reach 1 bitcoin, since im confident to what im investing due to researching and i know i wont be scammed. So easy profit when you hold it for too long. Anyway my investment came from my past profits.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:13:01 AM

Hey guys

Thanks
I only invest less than a 1000$ into icos, because first of all ico starters are enthouthiests, people with ideas that want to make it work, and what people tend to overlook these days is that ICO are not regulated this means that if anything goes wrong or the project faills all your investments can go down the drain, and what really drives me crazy these days is that ICO they end in less than an hour which means if i want to partake in them i need to send transactions with higher fees in order to get somthing, which is not good. so i tend to invest a small amount.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

Hey guys

Thanks

I choose the most interesting projects and invest in them at 1-3 ETH, and I think that soon I will be able to invest more. But sometimes there are projects in which individual cap 0.2-2
I think it will depend on the potentiality of the ICO project that I meet. when I meet ICO who has an innovative project with great technology and a complete team in various fields, a clear and coherent roadmap, an active promotion, big marketcap, I think I will allocate huge funds for that ICO, I am not one who invests in many ICO. when I've met one or two nice or potrntial ICO. maybe i will use some of my money there..
btcoininja

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Checkout http://coinwoot.com/ico

There is quite a list of icos.

But recent ico of benebit has really shaken confidence.
phudinh

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

ICO is so gamble, even with big project.
So just invest the amount of money that I can lost.
Always remember that when it success and be launched in some big exchanges, you still could buy it later
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

I can only spend around 1 to 5 eth for an ICO at this time. Still an "octopus" by bitcoin scale standards.  Grin Grin Grin

When I was starting, I started with only 0.25 eth then 0.5, then 1 eth.

Over time, you will be able to accumulate tokens and experience that will help in your ICO/TGE prospects.

Caveat Emptor - Always!!

Good luck!!!  Cool Cool Cool

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

I usually invest in an ICO between 1-5 Ethereum while i am joining. The amount invested change according to ICO conditions. I want to raise my earnings by joining different ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: