Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news ?  (Read 1171 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

I really like all the news that there is and all the news circulating in some of the existing media because with so many cryptocurrency news that there is then you will be able to compare the news is true and no and you can better receive all the news that there because it you can use for reference to determine the right time to buy coin and sell coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

My favorite source of information about cryptocurrency were reddit and bitcointalk. Two of them are reliable. Reddit shares ideas about bitcoin  so as bitcoin talk answers the question you want to be answered. You can get some legit information by these two. There are other sites that could give you knowledge about cryptocurrencies but Reddit and Bitcointalk are the most reliable for me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

Twitter and google are my sources of latest informations about cryptocurrency. Twitter is quite convenient for me because I am mostly on twitter all the time. I also like this forum, it has a lot of informations that is quite fun to read and you can interact with other people who are here.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:23:29 AM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.
My source of information for my favorite altcoins is in their social media accounts like facebook, twitter and instagram here you see if their platforms are active and they continue to grow.

There are also other altcoins with their own forums, It's better because you can really talk about their discussion and you can ask questions,
In the telegram channel you also see how active you are in altcoins and here you can see their progress
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:49:15 AM

Well for me being a bounty hunter, the best place as a source of my information bout cryptocurrency is through this forums. There are so many new update from all participants about what is going on with the crypto market/world. Definitely this is the best place for crypto news. Well google is always another option. Smiley
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

The best source of information is from this forum. Because surely many people are up to date about cryptocurrency news. But I also like to read CCN and CoinTelegraph. To add insight into the world of cryptocurrency. In social media usually from telegram only that rarely update.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

Well, I think i will go for forum and sometimes twitter. But you know, quite a numbers of lies fly around twitter. But there are some reputable twitter users that am following and they do dash out hot news about cryptocurrency, real updates i mean
hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.
I'm trying to restrict myself from unnecessary information. It's a great info engine that I do not advise anyone to read. Better be guided by your research and analysis. It will be more reliable information.
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

To get news updates about cryptocurrencies I usually follow CoinDesk and read this forum. You can also try crypto-news.net. They all are decent sites. Though I also use the forums and reddit to get more information and verify the news.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

my favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news is my friend because he is always updated on it so that he keeps updating me about what happen if the price of it is increasing or decreasing.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

well, i think that this forum is enough. I don't think there is any site that works better than this forum, even if i hope than someday it will be.
For me the best source of information about in bitcoin the forum cause there you heard anything about in cryptocurrency the development of value the market works and the profit we get in our investment. In the forum you can get some idea and suggestions of bitcoiners all over the world it helps you to gain your knowledge about in cryptocurrency.
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

About all the most important news about the crypto currency, I find out on this forum or through Twitter. But sometimes I also read news on the CCN or CoinTelegraph website.
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

As for me , twitter is my main source for cryptocurrency information . However , there are several platforms coming on board to help with real time data feeds on cryptocurrency .
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

read the news from both then forum here, update from social media about the token and much more that I use for learning about a token so that it can be as analysis

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

My favorite is a website called CryptoPanic, there almost every 20 seconds appears new news about cryptocurrencies. I love to look at the process how it works, cause it gives some feeling how crypto develops.

merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:32:18 AM

The source of information I like has a lot of places, and I'm always looking for positive news on the market, many of which expose false information about cryptanalysis, thus reducing the user's trust. into the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: