Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news ?  (Read 1174 times)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.

My all time favorite among those websites that I have visited regarding news and information about cryptocurrencies aside from bitcointalk forum is blockonomi ever since I started I appreciated the fact the they do not just share information but they also eager to educate their readers as well regarding the technicalities of cryptocurrencies.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

My favorite website is Hackernoon.com as it has some interesting articles, news, analysis etc about cryptos and blockchain in general.   Ofcourse bitcointalk.org is my main website where I hangout and browse all day whenever I get time.
Another one I look at is coinmarketcap.com which is good wholistic view of the crypto market.

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

Mostly I read articles on reddit and medium if I see some Ico's on twitter and facebook then I search it here in btctalk then I read whitepaper and ann thread by doing that thing I can gain more knowledge but I will explore more to get more information's.
Marinduque

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

For me the best source of cryptocurrency news is in this forum. Not only you can see the latest updates and news but you can also see the comments and insights of many crypto enthusiast here.
aimey

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

My source of information about cryptocurrency are crypto-news.net, cnn.com and also bitcointalk.org for recent and fresh news everyday.
Truc_Linh

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

I often google search when i hear a ico!
And search on icobench to find information
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:18:14 AM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.

Mostly of the time,i read news about cryptocurrency ,and i searched google of what happen to the world of digital currency,why bitcoin dropping simultaneously.twitter also give me an information about news about cryptocurrency and also by reading all information about cryptocurrency  i gain more knowledge on how virtual currency  will run in the blockchain market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

Normally if you have an internet access then you can find thousand of sources from which you can get crypto currency information but i think the main and most helpful source is bitcoin forum from where you can get each and every kind of information easily and also can know rules and regulation of crypto also. So keep in touch with this forum and can ask freely if you have any problem people will help you as soon as possible.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:28:51 AM

The first place that I consult for cryptocurrency information is this forum. If I'm not satisfied with the answers then I use google and look for other forums or read articles from respectable authors.

Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

The first place that I consult for cryptocurrency information is this forum. If I'm not satisfied with the answers then I use google and look for other forums or read articles from respectable authors.

Well, my favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news are at CoinMarketApp were everyday has an update in crypro news, offer everytime you browse the site they are basically in coindesk.com and cointelegraph.com. It plays a newest information on what's happining in a world of crypto like mining, gambling, crypto regulations many others.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

My favorite source is probably Bitcointalk, it's updated, and you get along also with people and read about their insights and also you'll be knowledgable with different things, issues about cryptocurrencies.  Alongside, reddit and Coindesk are also good, they're definitely reliable with daily updates and informations.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:51:12 AM

My favorite source of cryptocurrency news is thru social media like facebook and twitter.
I also found them on ads and daily news from cointelegraph and coindesk,  I also search them on google.
fismajstr

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:58:04 AM

Hi all, do you guys know any site related to Singapore Crypto activities? just moved there, thanks
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

Actually I searching news about cryptocurrency outside this forum is very occasionally! if I searches news about bitcoin present situation and cryptocurrencies situation then I get help from this forum sometimes I searching some bitcoin cryptocurrency releted journals and twitter and some of social media groups.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

Mostly i am a follower of social media and getting various information related to daily news. But the strongest and my favorite source for getting information is bitcointalk forum. I think there is no other source just like bitcointalk forum from where we can get such information. It is always helpful for everyone including newbie.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

I use twitter primarily if I want a quick/short updates, reddit for reading some troll post (some with actual content) and Youtube if I have more time--specifically, Ivan on tech and boxmining.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:44 AM

I usually visited coindesk,reddit,coin telegraph to read the news about the crypto.But my best source is GOGLE,I just type what I want to know,after above 3 to 4 links are usefull to read,this is the best method for me.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

I use coin market calendar and twitter as my source of news information. Sometimes my friend updates me on whats new and research it if its true.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

I go to Twitter, Facebook groups, coindesk, cointelegraph, and reddit. There are big communities I get into to rely on news. I also find legit sources of info from my private Facebook chats.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

almost 80% I get information about bitcoin through this bitcoin discussion forum, because every day everyone discuss bitcoin with topic always different
and everyone has different views on this subject, I read every post and I apply an opinion that I think is useful, and in line with my thinking
and the remaining 20% look for referrals on the internet, articles and social media to get more info on bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: