Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it still worth getting a 5 GH/s Bitcoin Miner BFL?  (Read 28369 times)
Ejay424 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:25:27 PM

Hello, I'm new to the bitcoin world of mining, and I need to know if it is worth to buy a 5 GH/s Bitcoin miner, or mine at all.. I was looking at this calculator: http://bitclockers.com/miningcalculator , And it was telling me that I would be able to make around $400 a month, which seemed great, got me all hyped for it! But then, somebody sent me this page : http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/cf59c98e63. And I got these results : http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/cf59c98e63 . I'm not really sure if this site is saying I'll be making profit or not, could any body help me out here? Thanks Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:29:10 PM

You can't get a Jaly for $274 delivered in Aug. There's a backlog of orders. Retry your calcuation with a Oct delivery date and see if that is an attractive investment for you.

Buy & Hold
Ejay424 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:35:24 PM

I don't really know what you are talking about, there doesn't seem to be a option. But.. because of the whole difficulty thing ALWAYS rising, does that mean that my 5GH/s miner would stop making money? or will it always be running at same speed?
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:37:53 PM

It'll work forever, you just won't make back your investment that's all.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:41:26 PM

In other words, it will no doubt be more profitable to just buy BTC and keep it instead of buying a BFL unit.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 09:02:13 PM

Past ROI.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
batt01

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:24:58 PM

I have a April 3rd order for a Jally, and I am still waiting, I would not count on getting one soom from BFL.

Ejay424 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:27:21 PM

I don't understand that, it will keep making coins forever.. but I wont get my investment back?
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:28:17 PM

The difficulty rises, so it will keep mining but it will take longer and longer and longer for you to get a coin.

However, it will use the same amount of electricity, so your electricity costs will be greater than the bitcoin earned.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Magazine

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:32:19 PM

I don't understand that, it will keep making coins forever.. but I wont get my investment back?

It will mine coins, but you will get so little as the gets harder to mine that the thing will cost more to run that it generates and you would of earned more just keeping the BTC and waiting for the value to rise.

I guess you will only figure that out if you actually buy a unit and then notice that you will not ROI on the unit.

But considering your asking for donations to buy one, I doubt you will even be in that position.
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:08:51 PM

you are better off buying bitcoins directly (localbitcoins) or if you can get one for $300 in the next week you'll make your money back

ok
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:43:39 PM

How many threads are you going to start asking the SAME question?

Try browsing or using search and your one question will be answered.

LittleD

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:52:52 PM

How about a group buy Huh but Do ur research and DONT get scammed !!( BTC  Roll Eyes

hope it helps Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277836.0

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Stinky_Pete

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:14:05 AM

Is it still worth getting a 5 GH/s Bitcoin Miner BFL?

Not if you are thinking you will make a profit. But it may be worth it for the fun of knowing you are part of the bitcoin experiment, and the hard lesson you will get about exponentially rising difficulty.

If you order now, don't expect to get the hardware until November.

demonmaestro

Activity: 574

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:21:41 AM

Not if you are thinking you will make a profit. But it may be worth it for the fun of knowing you are part of the bitcoin experiment, and the hard lesson you will get about exponentially rising difficulty.

They are on ebay also people.  Cool

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
Stinky_Pete

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:31:38 AM

They are on ebay also people.  Cool
True, but overpriced, and with all the additional difficulties that come with eBay items.

madmax_ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 06:04:05 AM

you might want to check this one http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=65750060.149085&dcosts=300&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=5000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=119.95&dpowcon=70&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0.25&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=5&action=calc

http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php - check it out!next difficulty + time leftcustomizable monthly (diff + USD/BTC) increasements device lead timeupdate: auto-compares device costs to BTC-buy profit ♥ 1btciBCKb59TbzNj5QzC2EXWDARxtJL1f
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:27:34 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 10:44:24 PM by Bogart

I received my 2 Jalapeños today, one with the "2ghps upgrade".  I ordered 03-Feb-2013.

I doubt they'll ever break-even BTC-wise.

http://imgur.com/a/yWMMw

Looks like I'm in for a lot more waiting before I'll see my Little Single.

Edit: I paid 15.0912 BTC for the initial order, and then 0.8198 BTC for the upgrade.

I'm directing all mining proceeds from them to 1Mkew9NDU9S4XS7QPDrHrgzjRDp4bHGXgw.  You all can follow along and see when/if I break even.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Magazine

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 06:13:04 PM

I received my 2 Jalapeños today, one with the "2ghps upgrade".  I ordered 03-Feb-2013.

You're in a better position than other people, maybe you can ROI on them hopefully. Shame about the single.
batt01

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 06:18:07 PM

I received my 2 Jalapeños today, one with the "2ghps upgrade".  I ordered 03-Feb-2013.

+
Congrats, you are still in pretty good shape. You basically got the equivalent of a Asic Miner Blade for far less then the current selling price. You should ROI in about 3 months. Maybe my upgraded Jally will come soon. My order date is April 3rd.

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 06:24:00 PM

You have to understand their views on your investment.  It's not currently possible, but let's say you spend the $274 to buy that miner today and can get it today.  To the majority that post in here this means you just invested ~2.3 BTC in a product that will never earn ~2.3 BTC over it's lifetime.  By this definition their suggestion is to simply buy BTC and not mess around with miners as you will have more money in the end whenever you sell that ~2.3BTC.  If you insist on getting a miner though, be prepared to wait.  While BFL has plans to complete all pre-orders by the end of September, it's not looking likely, then they have all of the orders placed since April 5th to go through.  I doubt you would see an order placed today before Dec 1, but I could be wrong.

If, like most people, would are interested in how much money it can possibly generate, that is a complete unknown, as it is dependant on your share of the total netowrk, the ever-changing value of BTC and how badly you want to get the money from what you mined.  If you can view this as a long term investment, then you can earn more than you spent in USD.  You would be better off though buying BTC and holding it, if you have the patience.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 08:03:40 PM

Think of it just like a gold mine. First you want to make sure there is more gold in the mine than what you paid. If the price of gold is $1400 an ounce, and you paid $140,000 for the mine, it had better produce at least 100 ounces of gold. So you retain a geologist to estimate how many ounces of gold are in the mine. If it is less than 100 ounces then you should not buy the mine. Now you can keep digging, but after you mine out the rich veins (low difficulty) you will get less and less out of a days work. After a while, it will cost you more to dig than you get back from selling any gold you manage to find.

Some people might say "but gold will rise in price and you will make money that way!". If that were true, then you should just buy gold. That way you don't have to bother digging for it, you know exactly how much you will have, and you will pay a cheaper price for it than overpaying for a gold mine.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 08:23:20 PM

You have to understand their views on your investment.  It's not currently possible, but let's say you spend the $274 to buy that miner today and can get it today.  To the majority that post in here this means you just invested ~2.3 BTC in a product that will never earn ~2.3 BTC over it's lifetime.  By this definition their suggestion is to simply buy BTC and not mess around with miners as you will have more money in the end whenever you sell that ~2.3BTC.  If you insist on getting a miner though, be prepared to wait.  While BFL has plans to complete all pre-orders by the end of September, it's not looking likely, then they have all of the orders placed since April 5th to go through.  I doubt you would see an order placed today before Dec 1, but I could be wrong.

If, like most people, would are interested in how much money it can possibly generate, that is a complete unknown, as it is dependant on your share of the total netowrk, the ever-changing value of BTC and how badly you want to get the money from what you mined.  If you can view this as a long term investment, then you can earn more than you spent in USD.  You would be better off though buying BTC and holding it, if you have the patience.

Denominating all mining income and expenses when they occur in bitcoin allows you to determine the profit from mining activities. If you think of profit in fiat then you will also be factoring in the exchange rate. If you produce less bitcoins (in the life of the miner) then the miner cost (in bitcoins), then mining activities has created a loss (simplistic statement that does not factor in operating costs or discounting cash flow). You may have a profit in fiat, but that would only due to bitcoins appreciating vs. fiat.
bcp19

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 09:09:59 PM

Think of it just like a gold mine. First you want to make sure there is more gold in the mine than what you paid. If the price of gold is $1400 an ounce, and you paid $140,000 for the mine, it had better produce at least 100 ounces of gold. So you retain a geologist to estimate how many ounces of gold are in the mine. If it is less than 100 ounces then you should not buy the mine. Now you can keep digging, but after you mine out the rich veins (low difficulty) you will get less and less out of a days work. After a while, it will cost you more to dig than you get back from selling any gold you manage to find.

Some people might say "but gold will rise in price and you will make money that way!". If that were true, then you should just buy gold. That way you don't have to bother digging for it, you know exactly how much you will have, and you will pay a cheaper price for it than overpaying for a gold mine.
Many years back, the gold companies knew they could use leeching techniques to extract minute quantities of gold from huge piles of dirt.  Back then it was abandoned as too expensive.  Now that the value of gold has gone up, they are starting to use these techniques to get that gold.  Through inflation, it now cost more to leech that gold than it would have when they refused to do it, yet the added value makes it worthwhile.  The major mining concerns care about fiat, it's only certain individuals who care about holding the gold, mainly due to the amount needed to invest.

The gold will get mined sooner or later, it just depends on the cost vs the reward in Fiat.  The same is true of BTC.  Few people are able to buy and hold when compared to all of the people mining.  The paying BTC to mine more BTC only works for certain individuals.  To repeat what has been said to me... You can lead a horse to water.......

Keyser Soze

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 10:49:53 PM

Many years back, the gold companies knew they could use leeching techniques to extract minute quantities of gold from huge piles of dirt.  Back then it was abandoned as too expensive.  Now that the value of gold has gone up, they are starting to use these techniques to get that gold.  Through inflation, it now cost more to leech that gold than it would have when they refused to do it, yet the added value makes it worthwhile.  The major mining concerns care about fiat, it's only certain individuals who care about holding the gold, mainly due to the amount needed to invest.

The gold will get mined sooner or later, it just depends on the cost vs the reward in Fiat.  The same is true of BTC.  Few people are able to buy and hold when compared to all of the people mining.  The paying BTC to mine more BTC only works for certain individuals.  To repeat what has been said to me... You can lead a horse to water.......

I am not sure I completely understand your analogy.

Through inflation, it now cost more to leech that gold than it would have when they refused to do it...
Ok, so the cost to leech (mine) the gold has increased due to inflation.

...yet the added value makes it worthwhile.
If your operation produces less then the amount of gold you could have bought with your initial capital, then your capital would be better used else where. You do not know what the price will be when you are able to sell your gold.

As a gold producing operation, you should be concerned with the profit or loss from operations and not speculating on the price of gold. Significant price changes could have a tragic effect on the future cash flow. To prevent speculation, the company could lock in the price of gold with derivatives.

Few people are able to buy and hold when compared to all of the people mining.  The paying BTC to mine more BTC only works for certain individuals.
So people should turn their current capital(bitcoin, fiat, ect.) into a cash flow that pays out less then their starting capital? I cannot see how this is a good strategy. I'll tell you what, if you or anyone else wants to they can pay me 150 of any currency and I will pay them 10 per month for the next 12 months, fully escrowed, of the same currency.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 10:50:35 PM

Many years back, the gold companies knew they could use leeching techniques to extract minute quantities of gold from huge piles of dirt.  Back then it was abandoned as too expensive. 

That is right, they abandoned leeching gold it because it was not profitable. That was the correct decision at that point in time, even though later gold rose enough in price to make it profitable again. The reason they stopped doing it is because the people in charge of mining companies took courses in history: In 1845 aluminum was more expensive per pound than both gold and platinum. A bar of it was even displayed at the Paris Exhibition in 1855. This was because it was very expensive to separate out into a pure metal. In 1886 however, a new process for separating aluminum metal was discovered (we use the same process today) and now aluminum is $0.82 per pound. If anyone had invested in the old method of producing aluminum they would have lost their shirts.

The gold is still there and technically the mining company still owns it. They can extract it whenever they want to, and they do whenever it is profitable to do so.

Setting up a business that depends on a commodity rising in value in order to profit is just gambling.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:08:03 PM

You may get satisfaction knowing you are helping secure the bitcoin network.
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:12:20 PM

AAaaaaaaaaaaaamen! Smiley  Grin Cool Smiley Wink

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Dorrace

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:31:01 PM

I bought a jally in April it's going to be more of a novelty by the time I get it in the next 1-2 months judging by current shipping rate
rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:03:12 AM

I received my 2 Jalapeños today, one with the "2ghps upgrade".  I ordered 03-Feb-2013.

Edit: I paid 15.0912 BTC for the initial order, and then 0.8198 BTC for the upgrade.

I'm directing all mining proceeds from them to 1Mkew9NDU9S4XS7QPDrHrgzjRDp4bHGXgw.  You all can follow along and see when/if I break even.

i think you all miss a point, Jalo's are for fun. I'm still waiting on mine, probably will receive it in the next couple of weeks, and I'm not even worried about making a profit. It will run on 30 watts = $.11/day. It consumes about the same as your cable box that you have turned on 24x7.
bcp19

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:22:31 AM

I am not sure I completely understand your analogy.
You guys spout the "buy BTC instead of buying equipment" jingle over and over, yet the people(horses) reading you won't take heed (drink) just cause it is the proper thing to do.

Buying the mining equipment does 2 things, it gives you a tangible asset that you can see working on your pool charts and it gives you a non-liquid asset.  BTC can be spent on a whim, a sudden drop in value can cause panic selling and a quick rise can cause profit-taking or a buy-in hoping it will rise higher.  Last April, how many people happily sold at $50 only to buy back in at $100 or $150 or $200?  How few actually were actually able to sell at $250?  Fiat is something tangible people can understand well.  BTC is like play money.  I can remember trips to Hong Kong (where their unit is also dollars), but it was around $8HK to $1US.  I saw people who would never consider spending $100US on something tossing out $800HK like it was a ten or twenty.  They viewed it as play money and got burnt.

That is the perception of a lot of miners... BTC is just a medium to get fiat.  Without the necessary discipline to put it away and ignore it, all the advice in the world matters not.

Keyser Soze

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 07:52:28 AM

You guys spout the "buy BTC instead of buying equipment" jingle over and over, yet the people(horses) reading you won't take heed (drink) just cause it is the proper thing to do.

Buying the mining equipment does 2 things, it gives you a tangible asset that you can see working on your pool charts and it gives you a non-liquid asset.  BTC can be spent on a whim, a sudden drop in value can cause panic selling and a quick rise can cause profit-taking or a buy-in hoping it will rise higher.  Last April, how many people happily sold at $50 only to buy back in at $100 or $150 or $200?  How few actually were actually able to sell at $250?  Fiat is something tangible people can understand well.  BTC is like play money.  I can remember trips to Hong Kong (where their unit is also dollars), but it was around $8HK to $1US.  I saw people who would never consider spending $100US on something tossing out $800HK like it was a ten or twenty.  They viewed it as play money and got burnt.

That is the perception of a lot of miners... BTC is just a medium to get fiat.  Without the necessary discipline to put it away and ignore it, all the advice in the world matters not.

I have never said "buy BTC instead of buying equipment", that was never my argument. I am sure we can agree that people are not always rational and do not always make the best choices.

There are various reasons why people may mine at a loss, but those reasons should not take precedent if your goal is profit. If your main goal is to make a profit mining then your estimated bitcoins earned better be greater then what your mining equipment cost (in bitcoin). Of course you will also want to factor in operating expenses, time value of money, ect.

If miners estimate they will take a loss from mining operations and still buy the equipment, then profit is not their primary goal or they are not acting rationally. Just because it may be the perception of many miners does not mean it is a wise decision.
BTCscraper

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 08:47:02 AM

Going back to the OP, there's no harm in buying a 5 gh/s device today, as long as you pay using Paypal and believe that you can still reach ROI with the increasing difficulty and uptrending BTC price.  BFL has already stated in an August 30 email that they're "expecting to be caught up by the end of September," and the Jalapeno / 5gh/s device is currently the fastest progressing device in their product line.  Since Paypal has a 45-day protection period, you can have the transaction reversed in the first or second week of October if your order has not shipped by then.

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
Dorrace

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:28:59 PM

Going back to the OP, there's no harm in buying a 5 gh/s device today, as long as you pay using Paypal and believe that you can still reach ROI with the increasing difficulty and uptrending BTC price.  BFL has already stated in an August 30 email that they're "expecting to be caught up by the end of September," and the Jalapeno / 5gh/s device is currently the fastest progressing device in their product line.  Since Paypal has a 45-day protection period, you can have the transaction reversed in the first or second week of October if your order has not shipped by then.

You should be calculating your results at no less then 650,000,000 if you still see a good profit at that much difficulty by and are happy with it then go for it. I calculate my difficulty 10x the current, because that's the reality by the time you receive it. I ordered when difficulty was 7,500,000....... It's gone up 9x
bcp19

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:41:20 PM

I have never said "buy BTC instead of buying equipment", that was never my argument. I am sure we can agree that people are not always rational and do not always make the best choices.

There are various reasons why people may mine at a loss, but those reasons should not take precedent if your goal is profit. If your main goal is to make a profit mining then your estimated bitcoins earned better be greater then what your mining equipment cost (in bitcoin). Of course you will also want to factor in operating expenses, time value of money, ect.

If miners estimate they will take a loss from mining operations and still buy the equipment, then profit is not their primary goal or they are not acting rationally. Just because it may be the perception of many miners does not mean it is a wise decision.
Ah, no, you did not... "If you produce less bitcoins (in the life of the miner) then the miner cost (in bitcoins), then mining activities has created a loss " <-- Most of the time when people start using this argument, they also say that it would be better to spend that money on BTC and save it than purchacing the mining equipment as you'd have more money in the long run.  That is why I used the horse and water analogy... if a person can buy and wait they should and would be ahead, but not everyone can.

vpereira

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:51:51 PM

True, but overpriced, and with all the additional difficulties that come with eBay items.

which "additional difficulties" come with ebay that you don't have with BFL? I bought one overpriced, true, but well It is up and running. You can pre-order it cheap and don't receive it or receive it in.. january Smiley
Keyser Soze

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 06:31:51 PM

Ah, no, you did not... "If you produce less bitcoins (in the life of the miner) then the miner cost (in bitcoins), then mining activities has created a loss " <-- Most of the time when people start using this argument, they also say that it would be better to spend that money on BTC and save it than purchacing the mining equipment as you'd have more money in the long run.  That is why I used the horse and water analogy... if a person can buy and wait they should and would be ahead, but not everyone can.

People mining for profit should do their best to separate profits/losses from mining activities and profits/losses from speculation.

If anyone is trying to determine if they should start a mining operation (for profit) or speculate on the price of bitcoins(for profit), they should do their own research and come up with their own conclusions. Random people on some forum may not be giving the best advice.  Grin
vpereira

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 07:01:27 PM

People mining for profit should do their best to separate profits/losses from mining activities and profits/losses from speculation.

If anyone is trying to determine if they should start a mining operation (for profit) or speculate on the price of bitcoins(for profit), they should do their own research and come up with their own conclusions. Random people on some forum may not be giving the best advice.  Grin

well said... from the miner point of view, to recommend people to buy coins makes sense: one less miner to fight against and one (or more) transaction(s) to be mined.
Dorrace

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:45:05 PM

well said... from the miner point of view, to recommend people to buy coins makes sense: one less miner to fight against and one (or more) transaction(s) to be mined.

yes exactly. accordıng to my calculatıon you can stıll make a profıt for the next 12 months on a 600gh monarch. but agaın that all comes down to the tıme you wıll receıve ıt. ım actually lookıng ebay these days to fınd a rıg over 100gh yeah ıt mıght be twıce the prıce but ı would stıll buy ıt my only concern ıs that ıts fucked out. why else would you sell a rıg that stıll ıs capable of mınıng unless youre really desperate for cash ın whıch case you shouldnt be mınıng ın the fırst place
tacoman71

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:54:48 AM

*Sigh* All this reminds me of my stupid mistake of not ordering a batch 1 Avalon Sad Now I'm stuck waiting for my stupid Jally which I will never profit from.

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
Dorrace

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:35:14 PM

*Sigh* All this reminds me of my stupid mistake of not ordering a batch 1 Avalon Sad Now I'm stuck waiting for my stupid Jally which I will never profit from.

thats why ı dont want to mıss out on the fırst batch of monarchs but ı guess ı already mıssed ıt bad tımıng haha
danhu

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 08:18:00 PM

Grin it is time to buy 500 gh/s and above .
base on the current bitcoin price you should get your return on investment within 2 months.
your return on investment in BTC or in currencies  just click on the " show calculation (?) " link
here is the calculator that will do all of the calculations for you . 

http://www.vnbitcoin.org/bitcoincalculator.php
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:21:10 AM

thats why ı dont want to mıss out on the fırst batch of monarchs but ı guess ı already mıssed ıt bad tımıng haha

17 to 19 weeks if you order today that is waiting minimally 3 months and more likely 5+ months and remember they are nearly 8 months behind currently on shipping their backlog, you can't really be seriously considering BFL. Not a good option. Don't get sucked into BFL. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. 0 refunds. https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage-new-products/300-gh-bitcoin-mining-card.html <--- all posted here.

What happens to your Monarch when you get it in March 2014 if you are lucky?

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/9aac3cadf6

Best you can expect red numbers... - $2710 USD

January... RED NUMBERS
February... more RED NUMBERS.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
sushi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:34:20 AM

It can be a good deal as long as you can get the miner at below what you'll earn from mining  Grin

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: