Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Discussion] How much is the normal price of Bitcoin?  (Read 123 times)
hondahitomi (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

I often find a statetment like this, "when will bitcoin return to normal prices?"
For a moment I pondered and wondered, how much is the normal price of bitcoin?
Finally I found the answer.

I can be called a newbie trader, because only 1 month I started to really learn trading, and still studying until now.
Back to topic.
I think from the eyes of traders or investors, the normal price of bitcoin varies.
I call it variation, because in my opinion the normal price of bitcoin is the price when someone buys it.
Examples like this:
"Today the A bought 1 btc for $ 6500", so in the mind of A normal bitcoin price is $ 6500, one week later the price of 1 btc drops to $ 5000. So the A expects the price of bitcoin to return to the normal price that he thinks is $ 6500.

Remember the incident last year? At the end of 2017 the price of 1 million was Rp. 297 million, what does that mean? that is, at that time there was someone who bought a btc for Rp. 297 million, if someone still held the bitcoin until now, then he hoped and really hoped that bitcoin would return to the normal price of Rp. 297 million / btc. (ATH indodax, rounded)

So the conclusion in my opinion is:
1. The normal price of bitcoin varies depending on when a person purchases what price.
2. If you find a statement or question "when is the price of bitcoin back to normal?", It can be ascertained that 80% of the people are floating or stuck or their portfolios are drastically reduced, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

That's how I thought about the normal price of bitcoin.
How about you?
Please release your thoughts with the written work in the comment column.

Thank you
Greetings Newbie
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

There is no fixed price of bitcoin it is totally depend on the market and also the sondition of supply and demand, some its fall and some time rise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: