Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.
It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink
This is putting out a good signal towards the people following the project

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

I wouldn't even touch such projects. Sad thing is that others can't force themselves to be that disciplined and those scammers still make money off those people. A team not answering questions is a very bad sign, period.

So for now our judgement is , no proper community manager = bad project ?

i dont know, maybe there will hire a proper community manager later in the ico phase?

I don't think he is referring to this project. Because I'm here    Smiley 

Yes im only questioning the definition of a bad sign for a project. Kepler community manager is very active Cheesy
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Do you already have a team of scientists and engineers that will work on production or it's being build now? Since you already have prototypes, I assume you already have at least a small team. Will you expand it?

We do have about 150 scientist, engineers, and technicians doing some Research and Development work and prototype testings.

So you should have some payroll for them.

How are you covering the cost of 150 people? And when they started working for kepler?

Our CEO has diversified business portfolio. He took care of that in the early stages of Kepler. Now he wants to share Kepler to the world.

Didn't know that, so this means that personell's costs are already covered and it's not part of the $250,000,000 business plan at all? That's why there's no dollars allocated to "employees" at the end of the whitepaper I guess

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

Do you already have a team of scientists and engineers that will work on production or it's being build now? Since you already have prototypes, I assume you already have at least a small team. Will you expand it?

We do have about 150 scientist, engineers, and technicians doing some Research and Development work and prototype testings.

So you should have some payroll for them.

How are you covering the cost of 150 people? And when they started working for kepler?

Our CEO has diversified business portfolio. He took care of that in the early stages of Kepler. Now he wants to share Kepler to the world.

Didn't know that, so this means that personell's costs are already covered and it's not part of the $250,000,000 business plan at all? That's why there's no dollars allocated to "employees" at the end of the whitepaper I guess

No. What I meant when I said "our CEO took care of that in the early stages of Kepler" is he paid for their salaries pending the crowdfunding of Kepler Tech project. But now that we are making Kepler available for everyone in the world, the salaries of all personnel are included in the ICO budget.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

Good question. I could assume they try to make something like a trade wall? but would make no sense. But just to say that there is a value thanks to complex and land value is unrealistic. Would benice if the devs would give insight in their thoughts about this.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.
It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

I wouldn't even touch such projects. Sad thing is that others can't force themselves to be that disciplined and those scammers still make money off those people. A team not answering questions is a very bad sign, period.

No proper community manager means bad marketing, not bad project.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

KEP is valued at $1.25 during ICO. After the crowdsale we will embark on those goals that we set in our roadmap, each and every one of it is a milestone and every milestone will cause the increase of value of KEP token. And as you all are well aware that this Token is asset-backed it will, therefore, fortified the position of KEP Token as we have tangible assets that are linked to our tokens. Unlike other coins/tokens out there that offer nothing and mostly based their value on speculations.

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Good question. I could assume they try to make something like a trade wall? but would make no sense. But just to say that there is a value thanks to complex and land value is unrealistic. Would benice if the devs would give insight in their thoughts about this.

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

KEP is valued at $1.25 during ICO. After the crowdsale we will embark on those goals that we set in our roadmap, each and every one of it is a milestone and every milestone will cause the increase of value of KEP token. And as you all are well aware that this Token is asset-backed it will, therefore, fortified the position of KEP Token as we have tangible assets that are linked to our tokens. Unlike other coins/tokens out there that offer nothing and mostly based their value on speculations.

By the way, talking about the land, are you already finished with acquiring land for the mega complex or the paperwork is still in process?

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

i think because is backed by the nominal value of the factory

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

thats a good point but isnt KEP a fork from ETH? i think its a bit hard to bind the marketprice of your crypto to your real world assets without creating a complete new blockchain. thats more for the stockmarket.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

thats a good point but isnt KEP a fork from ETH? i think its a bit hard to bind the marketprice of your crypto to your real world assets without creating a complete new blockchain. thats more for the stockmarket.

It will be a token on the ETH chain but the price is independent from ETH unless ETH would cease to exist. However, you would have to be a shareholder by Georgian law in order to profit from the value of the real estate and land.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

By the way, talking about the land, are you already finished with acquiring land for the mega complex or the paperwork is still in process?

The land is already allocated for us, we just need to show the Georgian government that we have enough resources to put something there.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

KEP token is an erc-20 token. There are plans to make a blockchain city where Kepler Universe Platform would be the main center piece. If that comes to fruiting we will be above the clouds so to speak. But as it is, KEP token as it is asset-backed should remain solid.

Makkara

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

It will be a token on the ETH chain but the price is independent from ETH unless ETH would cease to exist. However, you would have to be a shareholder by Georgian law in order to profit from the value of the real estate and land.

im not sure about the legal aspect of this, probably somebody from the project can clarify it

Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

im not sure about the legal aspect of this, probably somebody from the project can clarify it

Token is not Share people. But token is backed with real estate. So we will have no problems with any legislation.
Kepler Technologies will be buying back the tokens which means that token holder can still benefit with the dividends.

BTW token price is liked to USD and not ETH. We are making the investments in USD. So it will be the most firm currency in crypto world

wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

The answer for this is well explained in our whitepaper. So we encourage you to read about it there. But to give you a bird's eye view of this, all investors who have KEP token will be a stakeholder of the company, and you will be represented by a representative from Kepler board. The duties and responsibilities of that representative can be found in our whitepaper. Please take time to read that part about Kepler board and laws. Thanks.

Makkara

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

Token is not Share people. But token is backed with real estate. So we will have no problems with any legislation.
Kepler Technologies will be buying back the tokens which means that token holder can still benefit with the dividends.

BTW token price is liked to USD and not ETH. We are making the investments in USD. So it will be the most firm currency in crypto world

is not exactly the same, the buyback will run based on a certain amount of money being available, Kepler cannot possibly buy back the token of everybody in theory. or  am i wrong?

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

I'ts more important to have a good product before starting to sell it...  we already have enough companies trying to sell air Smiley
Good products have 40-50% marketing on their own..

i dont know, maybe there will hire a proper community manager later in the ico phase?

it's still early days though. a community manager can still be hired later on, before the ICO.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

Yes you are right, but when we say it is share, then we fall under many regulations, while we say that we will be buying back we will face no regulations at all.

BTW please check our rating is 4.2 on ICO Bench

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: