Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

164,189 tokens out of 1,500,000 with a 70% bonus seems not a great result to me, but if you're happy who am I to discuss it?

1,500,000 tokens are not all for Phase 1, Phase 2 and 3 have much bigger token pools. But we set a modest target for Phase 1 and we smashed it. The good thing is, we haven't even started the PR Campaign   Smiley

Good job on smashing targets:) i have some questions,

What's your phase 2 target?  when will you start the PR campaign? and how many investors invested in phase 1?
I think it will be around February 15th, and there are already 947 investors.
You can check it here https://www.keplertek.org/dashboard , but you need to register first.

947 investors.. not bad for such a short time. Any public info on the numbers?

Well, it is a good stsrt but to achieve something near hard cap they need many more investors who sre willing to invest a lot at once. But now that they have some starting funds they probably can do some PR stuff.

they have angel investor if they not reach hardcap. but, more investor from crypto sphere - such from this forum - is better. yes, they need a lot of investor to realize their roadmap

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:26:03 AM

164,189 tokens out of 1,500,000 with a 70% bonus seems not a great result to me, but if you're happy who am I to discuss it?

1,500,000 tokens are not all for Phase 1, Phase 2 and 3 have much bigger token pools. But we set a modest target for Phase 1 and we smashed it. The good thing is, we haven't even started the PR Campaign   Smiley

What's your phase 2 target?  when will you start the PR campaign? and how many investors invested in phase 1?
You can check it here https://www.keplertek.org/dashboard , but you need to register first.

I was expecting way less investor because of the little amount they gathered. But it seems people are just dipping their toes to water Smiley

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:30:51 AM

We will announce in a few days the token pool for Phase 2. We will start our PR blitzkrieg on Feb. 15

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

The phase 1 of community building  token sale hard cap is 120,000  kepler token  sold or 100,000 usd.    The phase 1 manage to gather a total of 164,189 token sold or 157 ETH contributions. More than our target hard cap.   Btw its 50% bonus

Congrats. In this times of uncertainty about the market it's a great result.

indeed in FUD times thats not a bad result. could be better imo cuz kep is nice but anyway: good job team

It does not seem to me a bad result, considering what they have achieved in renown, dissemination of their work and expansion. They have certainly brought, in addition to initial funds, an excellent membership of new members to the Community, this is fundamental for the following phases, do not just see value$

So if I understand correctly, the hardcap was $100k, but they gathered more? Why did they decide to increase the hardcap in the process? Because the sale was going good and they decided not to reject additional money?

Yes, the hard cap is 100,000$. We saw that a lot more was buying, but decided to stop in order not to ruin our token schedule. Many community members might not have the money now and have set their mind to phase 2 only to find out that phase 2 was canceled because the budget for phase 2 was eaten alive in phase 1. People will then get angry because Kepler got so greedy and destroy its own schedule  Smiley

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:47:25 AM

Well, it is a good stsrt but to achieve something near hard cap they need many more investors who sre willing to invest a lot at once. But now that they have some starting funds they probably can do some PR stuff.

BUt you have to consider that they have already sold out phase one and had to stop the token sale to dont affect phase 2. Sounds to me that there are enough investors with enough money Smiley
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

What do you mean with the public info?

I guess most investors like to know as much details as possible .. number of tokens sold, money raised, etc..

So they don't provide details info ?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

jep the project is still definitive under the radar, and we have a chance to invest with a huge bonus. Wink
They got a 4.9 rating at ICObench which will attract a lot of new investors. I think we should be fast if we want to invest with a big bonus.

Robotics is every nerds wet dream...so am not surprised. We need to spread the news even more.

I hope they themselves start spreading the news soon and start with their marketing/PR campaign. The logos of all these media sites on their website are still empty...

Feb. 15 is the start of our PR campaign

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

jep the project is still definitive under the radar, and we have a chance to invest with a huge bonus. Wink
They got a 4.9 rating at ICObench which will attract a lot of new investors. I think we should be fast if we want to invest with a big bonus.

Robotics is every nerds wet dream...so am not surprised. We need to spread the news even more.

I hope they themselves start spreading the news soon and start with their marketing/PR campaign. The logos of all these media sites on their website are still empty...

Feb. 15 is the start of our PR campaign

That is in a few days! I am excited :-)
wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

In general, why do not you make a demo video with your robot?
Make a video according to the example of Boston Dynamics. Show what your robot can do. It is much better to promote successful sales.

The project is not about a Robot Smiley
It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain.
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself! Smiley
I think this is way better then we suggesting you our own Robots

In that case, it sounds like it would be hard to demonstrate any sort of 'beta' to the investors anytime soon.
Is there any sort of 'demo' planned in the next month or so?

And here you are wrong Smiley
We have around 6 finished Robotic Projects ))
Join our Telegram chat ans ask there, I am sure people will help and give the videos / pictures

We just don't want to mislead our investors, we are not selling our Robots, Yes what we have done is included, but this is nothing compared to what we are suggesting Smiley

can you show these projects? make a few videos about them?
this is very interesting you could put here some links, photos, videos of these robotic projects,it would be a further good publicity...

+1 for providing video content of the robotic projects, on YouTube so we and everyon else can see what the status is
It's gonna be great. Recently, people have been more guided by watching videos than by reading the documentation.

In this case I believe it is easier for investors to see actual products and projects instead of only reading about them.
I fully agree with you. Having an alpha or beta version would have a positive impact on your investment! But do not forget that this project is not a standard project, and it's silly to talk about alpha versions)
Problem is that many investor expect at least a alpha version. But here in big complex projects it is hard to provice some. So they have to provide much more information about their approach.

We do understand the excitement and your eagerness to see at least a shadow of our platform. Our roadmap clearly states that alpha launch is not until September 2018. Having said that, we will try to expedite the launch of Kepler Universe Platform as soon as we can. We will provide a video of the groundbreaking ceremony of Kepler facility constructions in time.

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

I guess most investors like to know as much details as possible .. number of tokens sold, money raised, etc..

hi , our team is currently working and super busy with updates.  you will see it soon. and the video will be posted soon
wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

If you could back read 1 or 2 pages that info was posted already.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

We are Happy to tell you that community building FIRST round has ended with HUGE success!!!

Unofficial tally
164 189 Kepler tokens sold
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

We will post new video tomorrow with the reports.
Thank you for your huge support!

This is the information regarding the recently concluded Phase 1 token sale

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

We are Happy to tell you that community building FIRST round has ended with HUGE success!!!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

great informations so far.. lets wait what round two brings
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:50:52 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

nice im in for round two. thats 45% bonus right?
Erichallig

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

correct!  We are discussing the terms now, as we see the demand grows every day.
Bonus will be 45% , but required contribution to get founder status will increase:
Silver Founder will be 2-10 ETH, Gold will be 11-19 and Platinum will be 20 ETH)
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

correct!  We are discussing the terms now, as we see the demand grows every day.
Bonus will be 45% , but required contribution to get founder status:
Silver Founder will be 2-10 ETH, Gold will be 11-19 and Platinum will be 20 ETH)

on your page it says 1-5eth for silver, 6-8eth for gold and 9-10eth for platinum - so your raised that, but will people from the 1st wave still receive their status based on the old values?
Erichallig

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

correct!  We are discussing the terms now, as we see the demand grows every day.
Bonus will be 45% , but required contribution to get founder status:

on your page it says 1-5eth for silver, 6-8eth for gold and 9-10eth for platinum - so your raised that, but will people from the 1st wave still receive their status based on the old values?

definitely.  that will be the advantage of those who contribute during our stage 1 of community building token sale
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

BUt you have to consider that they have already sold out phase one and had to stop the token sale to dont affect phase 2. Sounds to me that there are enough investors with enough money Smiley

I hope so, but we will definitely see this in the next phases. It is good to have angel investors who would help out but it is not as good to give a too high smount of tokens to just a few investors. This could have a big influence on the real market price later.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

Exactly, they managed to reach the desired money in the first round for their developments. So there is a huge chance that the price of Kepler will increase when they hit the market and still, how many more rounds left in the ICO?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

I think several round / phase of sales is the new trend.. Im getting lots of sold out phase emails from other project, not kepler though..
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: