Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

Hello. In the ANN it is written “KEP tokens will be secured by land greater than 300, 000 sq.m., with the network of buildings that will form Kepler HQ.“

Have you already decided, where this HQ will be built? 300, 000 sq.m - is like a huge werehouse. I means, you suppose to have security and etc. Will the tokens be safe?

Why shouldn't the tokens be safe? It's not like you physically store them in a large warehouse where somebody can walk in and steal them Cheesy
Ofcrouse they gonna have security If It's a real HQ . Something as big as this won't just be left without any guard or high level of protection . But didn't get how "tokens" will be secured by land !!!
what do you mean tokens not safe, you have to look the potential of KEPLER, Currently worth over $80 billion and projected to grow exponentially, the robotics market place is rapidly expanding as technological development and consumption drives up competition and lowers production cost.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

I am not the only one here that is very interested in the Robotics and AI, because I can see that tere are lots of people is very interested to this project, especially that the project has a very great idea for the future. This project will serve as the next generation blockchain platform for AI and Robotics and I am really looking forward for this.
It's true that many are very interested into this platform not just robotics but also with Artificial Intelligence that has variety of options to use it. By providing the needs of the inventors, KEPLER will surely make everything to be secure and to have a future-proof inventions.
Because their concept is really interesting and people loves to know more about robotics. AI also is a good features which can help us do the task easily because this will allow us to have an information easy to execute.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE STAGE 2

Feb 17, 2018
15 HOURS remaining as of this writing

Register an account now  @ https://www.keplertek.org/register

400,000 KEP TOKEN will be allocated for the stage 2 of CBTS
45% BONUS
HARD CAP : 300,000$ / 348,000 KEP TOKEN (240,000 KEP + 108,000 BONUS KEP)
Minimum Contribution : .1 ETH
Maximum Contribution : 20 ETH

FOUNDER MEMBERS
Silver Founder contribution will be 2-10 ETH, Gold will be 11-19 ETH and Platinum will be 20 ETH

Responsibilities and Benefits of Kepler founders

1. First access to kepler platform
2.  Fast access to informations -  we  will have a special email founders@keplertek.org  and there will be a person assigned to this email to answer your questions faster than usual
3. Closed founder chat will be available for founders where all details, reviews , reports will be provided
4.Decision making - we want the founder members to make the most  important decisions , (for example how the funds is to be used), approved/disapproved plans
5.  Personal assistant service  ( gold and platinium member)
6. Free stay in kepler campus (platinium member)
7. Direct communication to managers (gold and platinium)
8. VIP services (first platinium member / stage)
(

Big profit from Kepler, it is deserved for best support from community, also it is the good chance for us, who come this project lately.

What's big profit from kepler? What have they done exactly to give you this big profit you speak of? That's like the most generic comment on threads lately

Platform and whole complex, together with the buy back options. This will boom the token price
This could lead a revolution which could attract huge investors where KEPLER a robotic platform dealing with better outcomes behind and the team is actively working to meet the possibilities.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

Big very legit ICO projects  do not send just a youtube video in a 5 qm room where u can rent this for 10 USD for an hour...  Your Website is a joke... You do not know even where u should build your factory and put in your website a 3.class building image and 80% of your website info links doesnt yet work. Someone who invest in your ICO at the moment must be a bloody newbie.

Well, you can go to our HQ in Georgia and see the project for yourself. I can't think of any better solution to your transparency issue. So, if you have the time you can visit our HQ in Georgia, we will fetch you in the airport. This also will serve as your invitation. Since page 1 of this thread, we have exerted all efforts to make our project as transparent as it could be to our community. We even have a prize for whoever gets to invest first  9-10 eth during Phase 1 will be flown to our HQ all expense paid, meet our team there and inspect our facilities. If we are not legit would we dare such a move?

It's impossible to please everyone, I see people investing in project with team members that put only anime pictures while you a project like you put a video to introduce their team, they calling a joke. For me I liked it the idea and Iencourage you to keep doing videos like this, and post you activity on twitter. I suggest you you to put links of linkedin to team members, I was able to find them when I did my research, but when be much easy if can find them with one click.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:14:33 AM

Community Building Token Sale Stage 2nd is LIVE

A quick update of our Community Token Sale stage 2, As of this writing, We already received more than 96 ETH contributions in only just 8 hours. Remember our hard cap for this stage is limited. Hurry up! We are still looking for our first 20 ETH contributor who will win a kepler special prize and will become our stage 2 first platinum member!

keplertek.org/register
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:14:52 AM

I read you website that over around 150 R&D will work on this project which is something huge plus There are 16 people in the management team., I start to admit your project and the only that may hold me form investing some money in ur project is you asking for KYC and I don't like than and never participate in ICO that required that. I think I have only a chance through your bounty program.

KYC is required, we are just following the law. We don't want to get into trouble like those projects that came before us.

Of course, this will ensure that the people they are hiring are professional and legit. Even if I am the boss I will surely make this steps to ensure the credibility of my company.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

Hello. In the ANN it is written “KEP tokens will be secured by land greater than 300, 000 sq.m., with the network of buildings that will form Kepler HQ.“

Have you already decided, where this HQ will be built? 300, 000 sq.m - is like a huge werehouse. I means, you suppose to have security and etc. Will the tokens be safe?

Kepler Complex will be built in Tbilisi, Georgia where our HQ is also located. Tokens will always be safe because it will not be physically located in a warehouse but in an erc-20 wallet.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

Big very legit ICO projects  do not send just a youtube video in a 5 qm room where u can rent this for 10 USD for an hour...  Your Website is a joke... You do not know even where u should build your factory and put in your website a 3.class building image and 80% of your website info links doesnt yet work. Someone who invest in your ICO at the moment must be a bloody newbie.

Well, you can go to our HQ in Georgia and see the project for yourself. I can't think of any better solution to your transparency issue. So, if you have the time you can visit our HQ in Georgia, we will fetch you in the airport. This also will serve as your invitation. Since page 1 of this thread, we have exerted all efforts to make our project as transparent as it could be to our community. We even have a prize for whoever gets to invest first  9-10 eth during Phase 1 will be flown to our HQ all expense paid, meet our team there and inspect our facilities. If we are not legit would we dare such a move?

It's impossible to please everyone, I see people investing in project with team members that put only anime pictures while you a project like you put a video to introduce their team, they calling a joke. For me I liked it the idea and Iencourage you to keep doing videos like this, and post you activity on twitter. I suggest you you to put links of linkedin to team members, I was able to find them when I did my research, but when be much easy if can find them with one click.

BTW, if you check our team members on our website you will find that each team member has a LinkedIn link on their profile.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

Community Building Token Sale Stage 2nd is LIVE

A quick update of our Community Token Sale stage 2, As of this writing, We already received more than 96 ETH contributions in only just 8 hours. Remember our hard cap for this stage is limited. Hurry up! We are still looking for our first 20 ETH contributor who will win a kepler special prize and will become our stage 2 first platinum member!

keplertek.org/register
Its an international eco system for the development and production of AI and robotics. The big token sale of stage 2 is LIVE and it will end in just six days, its time to participate and forum around the world Contribute to the creation of the future Cool
wiredideas

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

UPDATE: COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE TOKEN SALE PHASE 2 IS NOW LIVE AND 11 HOURS INTO THE SALE WE ALREADY HAVE SOLD ALMOST 100 ETH WORTH OF KEP TOKENS. HURRY UP GUYS, I DON'T THINK IT WILL LAST FOR A WEEK.

CBTS PHASE 2 COMES WITH 45% BONUS AND THE DURATION OF TOKEN SALE IS FROM FEB.17-FEB.24

HARD CAP FOR CBTS PHASE 2 IS $300,000 USD (300 ETH)

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

BTW, if you check our team members on our website you will find that each team member has a LinkedIn link on their profile.
I see that they have a LinkedIn profile on every single team member there. Thanks for your kindness to help us to learn this project moreover.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

Artificial intelligence is a new page in the future, investors will not be happy with this project, but I can not count on quick profits for quick profits, therefore I think this is a long-term, very long-term investment

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wiredideas

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:24:30 AM

UPDATE: COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE TOKEN SALE PHASE 2 IS NOW LIVE AND JUST 14 HOURS INTO THE SALE WE ALREADY SOLD 120 ETH WORTH OF KEP TOKENS. HURRY UP GUYS, I DON'T THINK IT WILL LAST FOR A WEEK.

CBTS PHASE 2 COMES WITH 45% BONUS AND THE DURATION OF TOKEN SALE IS FROM FEB.17-FEB.24

HARD CAP FOR CBTS PHASE 2 IS $300,000 USD (300 ETH)

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

Kepler is a combination of robots and humans. This is a big step for the next century's crypt currency. Morever its future is very bright. Cause its mastery, teammate, Structure is truly amazing.
Sounds futuristic to say and it can be possible because technology can do everything. As the days passing by people keeps innovating the technology and they always come up with a better solutions with regards to a problem about the community. This platform seems good because it talks about AI and robotics which people are really interested in it.

As always though, would we be paying the AI in this ICO's tokens to do our work? What's the use of the tokens they're selling in this ICO apart from funding them?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

Its your brainless if you invest in a project where the team in their webpage put anime pictures of theirself and also your brainless if you invest in a company where u see a 5 min. youtube video and it took place in a 5 qm. 3.class rent room.

But its fair to invite people to your locations, the problem is not everyone has the time to do this and my hometown is nearly 15000 km from yours  Roll Eyes

I hope someone in the near can do this and can report us also here his observations. Till that time I am gonna follow this project bcs the idea is great and we really need something like this, where we can get robots or robotic tools make our life easier...
tommyeyt

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

So high level artificial intelligence with wealth management system.? It could have been better if there was subtitles for the video on the website. Understood the concept and will keep an eye on it.
Prk_7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

Robotics and artificial intelligence is realy an amazing discovery of inventors and scientist. Kepler will surely be attactractive to investors.
Yes it is quite the 'hot' thing for the Audience. The project has ample of time and ideas to grow into a huge project. Uses of AI and robotics are literally in every industry. Definitely Kepler will grow and investments will be huge for them
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

I hate being the antagonist but why would any investor choose come in late for higher cost when they can at a cheaper price point? I understand you need tons of money for this project. Let's hope you can raise it or else that poor private investor will have to make do with left overs.

Good point! Why do investors delay their investment? Completely abstract is for me that they don't want to buy tokens cheaper but more expensive! After all, ICO is organized for investors, right? Can someone explain this nonsense?

With all due respect but this sounds like a huge fairytale. It is simply not how venture capital works. It doesn't even have to do with VC or whatever. Any human with an above average IQ would not buy at a higher price if they could buy at a lower price. Could you please let us know why those people you claim to know work differently?

Gentlemen, I have explained this numerous times. We have an agreement with those private investors and the agreement was, they will buy ONLY those UNSOLD TOKENS. Now, can they buy in ICO? The answer is no. Why? Because the tokens being sold in ICO is not tag as UNSOLD yet. Question. It doesn't make sense why these private investors would buy at a higher price right? For us, it doesn't for them it does.  You have to remember, this project is decentralized, private companies were not part of the original picture, but as this project is taking shape and they saw the massive potential it has, these private companies are hell-bent to get a piece of the Kepler pie. Now, what is a 10-20 cents higher entry point to this massive whales if they know they will rip hundreds of millions of profit down the road? If you know BTC will hit 20,000 $ in the future will you decline a 1 BTC = 1 $ offer in 2010? I don't think so, you will buy that BTC even higher than that. The same rationale applies to this. 

Involving a centralized company as a token holder of a decentralized network doesn't make the network centralized unless you give all tokens to a single or a very small number of companies.

Do all participants have to go through KYC procedures?
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Its your brainless if you invest in a project where the team in their webpage put anime pictures of theirself and also your brainless if you invest in a company where u see a 5 min. youtube video and it took place in a 5 qm. 3.class rent room.

But its fair to invite people to your locations, the problem is not everyone has the time to do this and my hometown is nearly 15000 km from yours  Roll Eyes

I hope someone in the near can do this and can report us also here his observations. Till that time I am gonna follow this project bcs the idea is great and we really need something like this, where we can get robots or robotic tools make our life easier...

It would really buffle me if this project is fake. For example I think it would be easy to find out if Kepler gets the land from Georgia or not. Or even you will see the buildings built in long term. I cant imagine how you could fake that.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

I saw here earlier invited from the developer to visit the project in Georgia. On what terms does the developer invite? If the conditions are good, I can come to Georgia with pleasure, this is a very beautiful country with excellent cuisine!
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: