Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
Leo0783

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Very ambitious project has mvp. Great and experienced advisory board.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remodex9

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

We invested in a pool that was later cancelled because the token price has changed, so when will the new token with new price will be distributed to the pool investors?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

We invested in a pool that was later cancelled because the token price has changed, so when will the new token with new price will be distributed to the pool investors?

We are still working on the details but when it's done we will announce it right away.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

The project is quite unique in nature. However, the field of the project is new so the ICO will not attract much attention.

In fact, it has.  Hard Cap is almost a done deal we will no longer proceed with the public ICO as we have gotten numerous private investment. But we will have a final Private Sale next week and that would be the last chance for you guys to come on board and be part of the future. More details will come your way so stay tuned.

So what was the total amount of the money raised during the crowdsale because there are a lot of community people supporting this project and showing a lot of interest towards the Kepler project?

We have enough money now to forego public crowdsale. But we will still give a chance to supporters who want to buy some KEP Tokens.

Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

As I have told before robotics and artificial intelligence are creating a great synergy. I think this project can have a future.
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

The project is quite unique in nature. However, the field of the project is new so the ICO will not attract much attention.

In fact, it has.  Hard Cap is almost a done deal we will no longer proceed with the public ICO as we have gotten numerous private investment. But we will have a final Private Sale next week and that would be the last chance for you guys to come on board and be part of the future. More details will come your way so stay tuned.

So what was the total amount of the money raised during the crowdsale because there are a lot of community people supporting this project and showing a lot of interest towards the Kepler project?

We have enough money now to forego public crowdsale. But we will still give a chance to supporters who want to buy some KEP Tokens.

The ICO hasn't just been paused? That's what I thought but as of now you decided to skip the public sale completely? Then I presume we have to wait for exchange trading.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

As you mentioned you have enough money to spend on developing the AI and Robotics, you are providing a chance to the supporters but when you will start distributing the coins and when you are listing in the exchanges?
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

The project is quite unique in nature. This project has a great team in place. All is looking good here for me.
wiredideas

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

The ICO hasn't just been paused? That's what I thought but as of now you decided to skip the public sale completely? Then I presume we have to wait for exchange trading.

A lot of private investment poured in, hard cap is almost reached that's why we will not go ahead with any public crowdsale now but for the last time we will give an opportunity for everyone to get  a piece of Keplertek.  If you go to your Keplertek dashboard you will see an option there that says MAKE YOUR OFFER click that and you will get a chance to buy KEP tokens for the last time before we end selling and start public testing of our platform.

wiredideas

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

As you mentioned you have enough money to spend on developing the AI and Robotics, you are providing a chance to the supporters but when you will start distributing the coins and when you are listing in the exchanges?

As you might have noticed already, we are still conducting one final Private Sale Stage for everyone who wants to get a piece of Keplertek project. After this Private Sale Stage, we will start distributing the tokens.

shogun47

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

A lot of private investment poured in, hard cap is almost reached that's why we will not go ahead with any public crowdsale now but for the last time we will give an opportunity for everyone to get  a piece of Keplertek.  If you go to your Keplertek dashboard you will see an option there that says MAKE YOUR OFFER click that and you will get a chance to buy KEP tokens for the last time before we end selling and start public testing of our platform.

Is it meant to work as an auction? Everybody can make a bid for the remaining tokens and the highest bidder will receive them?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

I like where this project can go with the AI. MVP is in place.
wiredideas

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

Is it meant to work as an auction? Everybody can make a bid for the remaining tokens and the highest bidder will receive them?

No, it's not an auction. We are trying to gauge if the investor is really looking to hodl and grow with our company and not just dump our token once we get listed.  That's why we are carefully screening new investors. We believe that if our investors don't dump at the first chance they have and instead hodl and grow with us, then this project will probably be one of the biggest one in the next 2-5 years.

wiredideas

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

That's right, that's why we are working almost 24/7 to get things going and we are lucky to have a supportive community that powers us more than anything else.

Free Star

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

That's right, that's why we are working almost 24/7 to get things going and we are lucky to have a supportive community that powers us more than anything else.
You're right mate, since the project adopt the blockchain technology having their nice features. Backed by smart contracts and powered by proprietary analytical algorithms, Kepler enables investors to locate and fund prospective projects.
wiredideas

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

You're right mate, since the project adopt the blockchain technology having their nice features. Backed by smart contracts and powered by proprietary analytical algorithms, Kepler enables investors to locate and fund prospective projects.

Correct, that is how Kepler Universe Platform will work. Kepler Universe Platform will be the center and the hub of the entire Keplertek Ecosystem.

rteee123

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

Hi all mum and dad first time investors from aus. Lucky enough to get pre sale and was going to whore half tokens when hit exchange and keep other kep for the kids but rules changed now hold. Hope explains some perspective.
Btw I want robot with metal detector feet,shovel arms and stubbie holder.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Great updates from the team, thank you wiredideas, what i like in Kepler is transparency, I got answers to my questions swiftly everytime i asked, the community manager wiredideas is almost here all the time, project is of course very solid so i m expecting great things from Kepler project.

wiredideas

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

Great updates from the team, thank you wiredideas, what i like in Kepler is transparency, I got answers to my questions swiftly everytime i asked, the community manager wiredideas is almost here all the time, project is of course very solid so i m expecting great things from Kepler project.

Yes, I'm here everyday checking on this thread if you guys have questions or clarifications  Smiley

shogun47

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

No, it's not an auction. We are trying to gauge if the investor is really looking to hodl and grow with our company and not just dump our token once we get listed.  That's why we are carefully screening new investors. We believe that if our investors don't dump at the first chance they have and instead hodl and grow with us, then this project will probably be one of the biggest one in the next 2-5 years.

Not lacking any optimism here Smiley, but sure definitely nothing wrong about carefully screening all your investors.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: