Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

This talk about a robotics factory and AI is giving me a picture of skynet. Remember to hardcode them to be friendly to humans

The Sci-Fi author Isaac Asimov postulated 3 Robot Laws that basically prevent what you fear. I bet the team is familiar with them.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

Let's say you reach the soft-cap of $30mm. Would you then build a smaller factory or cancel the labs? If I understand it correctly the figures in the WP are based on reaching the hard cap so I'm curious how you proceed if you don't raise $250mm.

We are pretty sure we will reach way more then 30 m, But in case something went wrong and we can't we will start the job from the platform. In the end of the day we will show the world how successful the platform will be and will find private investors to invest the rest of the money. In this case we might gather even more then $250 m

+ We already have private investors interested in our project and willing to participate with fiat money. So we are not really worrying about this fact too much.

If there will be less investments, then those who didn't invest must blame themselves to miss such an opportunity

Isn't this the worst fear of Elon Musk? AI robotics coming to life.

Why would we want AI robotics to be decentralized?
Why wouldn't we? Decentralization will allow me - a commoner - to be able to invest in the development of high-tech products. Just look at what Google and Apple are doing with AI tech. Tell me how is it possible for me to get in as a common investor with no six digits in my account?

You can buy Google or Apple stock on SP500, no need for 6 figure bank accounts for that.
I am in no way criticizing your project, I am just wondering why it would be better decentralized vs centralized

I will ask another question to you which might bring you to the answer of your own question.
Would you like to be the one who choose what kind of inventions should be fund and not someone else?
Would you like to gain all the fruits from your investments?  (Where the gain will be Huge)

Also please note that Apple and Google are producing. In our case we will be mostly inventing / Developing. therefore in the end of the day Google or apple can become our clients and buy those inventions  

Inoss

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

You said, The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics my question is what then will the tokens be used for?  Like What's the need for the tokens as people can invest with Fiat as a payment gateway.

The answer to this is clearly laid out in our Whitepaper, and so we encourage you to read it for more information. But to give a backgrounder, KEP Tokens can be used to elect or vote for any project proposals then might interest you. If that proposal gets the highest votes from the majority of the investors who are KEP tokens holders themselves that project will see the light of day and will be put into full production and products will be sold. All this is provided in our Kepler Universe Platform. You, as KEP Token holder is also a shareholder of Kepler Tech. Remember, we are Asset-Backed, with the products we create and we sell, the company's value will grow exponentially and so does your investments.
   If I understood well this simply means the tokens will be used to vote project proposals brought to the Kepler platform? And won't there be bias like when a project buys holders to vote for them and they win whereas there were other better projects than theirs?

No, The community will choose which project should pass by simply funding or not funding the projects with their KEP tokens, where they will be acquiring the innovation shares

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

regarding the factory which is going to be build. do you have calculated every possible running costs for this project into your fundraising? if yes, for how many years until it makes profit?

we do have all calculations. We will be able to Generate first profit from the factory at the end of 2019.
The official opening ceremony will be in the first Q of 2020

End of 2019? Isn't it a little bit optimistic?

Ico start, end, factory construction, labs and everything. Making production. And you have set two-year timetable for it. Looks ambitious but also a little bit optimistic too.

It is optimistic indeed. Bot on the other hand. Land will be given to us as as soon as ICO ends. The Factory Design/ architecture is already ready and we will need 2 weeks to get approval.
The construction company is ready and will start the work as soon as we get approval.
And we have the companies ready to supply us with all the High-tech equipment we need.

Well that sounds like you already have planned the whole thing through. That‘s a good sign.
Profits in 2019/20 means you will be already in black then or still running the first times in red?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Inoss

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

regarding the factory which is going to be build. do you have calculated every possible running costs for this project into your fundraising? if yes, for how many years until it makes profit?

we do have all calculations. We will be able to Generate first profit from the factory at the end of 2019.

Ico start, end, factory construction, labs and everything. Making production. And you have set two-year timetable for it. Looks ambitious but also a little bit optimistic too.

It is optimistic indeed. Bot on the other hand. Land will be given to us as as soon as ICO ends. The Factory Design/ architecture is already ready and we will need 2 weeks to get approval.
The construction company is ready and will start the work as soon as we get approval.
And we have the companies ready to supply us with all the High-tech equipment we need.

Well that sounds like you already have planned the whole thing through. That‘s a good sign.
Profits in 2019/20 means you will be already in black then or still running the first times in red?

the investors will be able to get profit even in short term.
There are several activities which will dramatically increase Token Price:
1. Acquiring 550 000 sqm land for free
2. Launch of Kepler Universe Platform Beta / Alpha Stages
3. Information about partners / Huge Investment Funds
4. Starting the Construction of Complex
5. Launching the Lab
6. Launching The Mega Factory
7. Other Information to be announced

All of the above mentioned will grow the Token Price Dramatically + most of them are planned in 2018 Smiley

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

This talk about a robotics factory and AI is giving me a picture of skynet. Remember to hardcode them to be friendly to humans

The Sci-Fi author Isaac Asimov postulated 3 Robot Laws that basically prevent what you fear. I bet the team is familiar with them.  Wink

But there are several popcultur references where a robot has overwritten his initial programming. And keep in mind that an AI is not the same as an robot Tongue
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

But there are several popcultur references where a robot has overwritten his initial programming. And keep in mind that an AI is not the same as an robot Tongue

Don't worry we can always put a self destruct mechanism on those robots if it tries to overwrite original code and change the primal order    Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Inoss

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

That can happen only in Movies )))

king_of_alts

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

Don't worry we can always put a self destruct mechanism on those robots if it tries to overwrite original code and change the primal order    Smiley

That's good enough for me unless the AI uploads itself onto the Internet and cannot be destroyed.  Shocked  Cheesy
anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

Do you have so many directions in development ... do not you think that it can scare off investors? Maybe you need to focus on one thing?

We are focusing on Kepler Universe Platform.

BUT please note that all this directions in the end of the day will be ONE. Kepler Complex which will provide full Robotic, AI & High-tech services.

For example:
1. project get funded on our platform, where would it be the best to send the project? Surely to our own LAB >>> We need lab <<<
2. When the invention / Development are successful, we must make sure that we will sell the prototype and patent, where do we go? >>> Kepler Mega Factory <<<
AND when we have the backing of our Factory we will sell the project for it's actual price, otherwise we will execute the manufacturing ourselves )

The most important thing is to help everyone understand how great the IDEA is.
Please people, help us to bring it to the investors as Kepler will not Just be the future, but will make it even better.

Also Kepler Will be safe heaven for cryptos as it will never fall.
I understand it. But ... many giants, for example apple are trying to establish production in other companies, factories, in order to cut their costs. In the same China for example.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

yes it seems there would need more time for the competition of the project, since the scale of it

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Ohgreatanotherone

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

Maybe more time to finesse improvements to the product and platform. But I think they have all they need to hit the ground running

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Any thoughts from the team on the recent parliamentary vote for regulation on Robotics and AI in the EU?
I see no problem in regulating products that fall under AI and Robotics. In fact, its kind of good thing for us who are in this industry. That would put some safety measures in place against liability and will standardize ethics enforcement.
I guess it does give credibility for people who think regulation is important. I would be cautions that it doesn't become a burden however.
Robotics and AI become more and more widespread and its market constantly grows in size, so regulations are inevitable. I just hope they will be mild at least for the time being.
Robotics will increasingly be used in a new future, in conjunction with artificial intelligence is a dangerous mixture.
I hope it never happens like in the movie: Terminator.
Well that's why we give the decision making process to the People.
In any case we also think that uncontrolled Artificial Intelligence can and up bad for the humanity.
There are 2 ways which can end up bad. 1. Giving AI self studying features, so it will be developing and in the end will turn against humanity. 2. Giving one person too much AI control power which will again end up bad.
And here we come to the conclusion, >>>>>  Decentralized Governance System <<<<<  + Super transparent
150 R&D people? that's huge!
If this does not turn out to be a success than something went terribly wrong Cheesy.
But this also means Development will go fast !
Agree ))
We have Huge and Bright team, I am excited to work with this people.

As long as we don't end up with a Skynet reaction, it's all fine by me Smiley
Machines are smart, but cannot outsmart humans Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Maybe more time to finesse improvements to the product and platform. But I think they have all they need to hit the ground running

Yes, we do, as soon as the ICO is over dev team will hunker down and go to work like there's no tomorrow.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Lamantine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Is the team going to destroy or redistribute a significant part of unsold tokens?
Devilz666

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

This does look interesting, AI and Blockchain seem to one of the hottest projects currently (far better than random forks that do nothing different).

Is there any AIrdrop or Bounty? If so when will the info regarding the same be out?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

Kepler should really think about their marketing campaign. When I google Kepler ICO the only relevant link is to bitcointalk

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Kepler should really think about their marketing campaign. When I google Kepler ICO the only relevant link is to bitcointalk

ok yeah I'm not that long in the business but imo bitcointalk is the most relevant source when I comes to ico projects. I can understand them foc ousn that
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

This does look interesting, AI and Blockchain seem to one of the hottest projects currently (far better than random forks that do nothing different).

Is there any AIrdrop or Bounty? If so when will the info regarding the same be out?
Bounty theme today was launched: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0

and about the airdrop I didn't see anything yet.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Didn't they say they are starting a media campaign on 15th Feb? I think a couple of articles in the relevant media or some youtube videos will increase people's awareness about Kepler.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: