Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

I loved the website so much , I see most people already commented on the amount of money this project want to raise to be honest the amount is really big but if we go in details of this project and what it want to achieve then the amount is kinda understandable .

Anyone knows how to see sale progress ? Community building started 1 day ago and I can not see the progress ! .

Once the selling activities has started we will have something like a sale counter on our website that you can look at and see the progress of things there.

Also for the presale or has this already taken place?

Pre-sale hasn't started yet but we will have Community building Token sale this Feb.6 everyone is invited to take part. Massive 50% bonus is waiting for  all of you on Feb.6. Minimum purchase is 0.1 eth while the maximum is 10 eth (we don't want whales buying the bulk of it)   Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

So high level artificial intelligence with wealth management system.? It could have been better if there was subtitles for the video on the website. Understood the concept and will keep an eye on it.

Our team will be making more videos in the future. Please join our official Telegram community to see more videos of photos there. Although it will also be posted here, the exchange of information is quite fast in telegram than here.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Any thoughts from the team on the recent parliamentary vote for regulation on Robotics and AI in the EU?

I see no problem in regulating products that fall under AI and Robotics. In fact, its kind of good thing for us who are in this industry. That would put some safety measures in place against liability and will standardize ethics enforcement.

That is exactly the stance that Parliament is taking, word for word. I'm wondering why the EU doesn't just listen to Parliament and give them this new Agency. We need global standards and a solid ethical foundation beyond Isaac Asimov's 3 rules for robots. I'm sure you guys agree.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:58:51 AM

The idea is very broad. I haven't went through any whitepaper or project details but. I think if you are genuine. Their should be an idea or a good use case concept instead of . A project for technology development . What specific product and use case are we talking ?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

Hello, i will keep my eye on this project.
And my first question is why does none of your advisors announce or inform about your project in their linkedin profile?
Hello sir, is there any explanation for my question? just a confirmation.

Not yet, but they probably will in days to come as we are growing day by day    Smiley
Nice, i will be waiting for it, and also read more details about this project.
The thing that you try to bring here is very interesting, but you need a really big fund for this and there are so many running ICOs out there which are your competitors.
I hope you have an ultimate marketing strategy to make this a successful ICO.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:40:57 AM

Any thoughts from the team on the recent parliamentary vote for regulation on Robotics and AI in the EU?

I see no problem in regulating products that fall under AI and Robotics. In fact, its kind of good thing for us who are in this industry. That would put some safety measures in place against liability and will standardize ethics enforcement.

That is exactly the stance that Parliament is taking, word for word. I'm wondering why the EU doesn't just listen to Parliament and give them this new Agency. We need global standards and a solid ethical foundation beyond Isaac Asimov's 3 rules for robots. I'm sure you guys agree.

Problem is thatEU/law makers mostly don't know what they're talking about: be it robotics or blockchain
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

I'm following this project very close. The project seems very interesting for all things crypto and AI, however the cap is really huge and these days it's imo not so easy to get this huge amounts.
That's true but this is a project which at least states why they need that much money. I saw some software projects which wanted millions just for building blockchain software.
They want to collect one of the biggest amounts I have ever seen on a ICO. I'm not sure they will collect that much money but I can understand that this kind of project needs big amounts to be able to be carried out.
This amount will be very difficult to collect, you're absolutely right. I am sure that to achieve such objectives it is vital to conclude a partnership agreement before the ICO, at the stage of preparation.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

I loved the website so much , I see most people already commented on the amount of money this project want to raise to be honest the amount is really big but if we go in details of this project and what it want to achieve then the amount is kinda understandable .

Anyone knows how to see sale progress ? Community building started 1 day ago and I can not see the progress ! .

Once the selling activities has started we will have something like a sale counter on our website that you can look at and see the progress of things there.

Pre-sale hasn't started yet but we will have Community building Token sale this Feb.6 everyone is invited to take part. Massive 50% bonus is waiting for  all of you on Feb.6. Minimum purchase is 0.1 eth while the maximum is 10 eth (we don't want whales buying the bulk of it)   Smiley

But there is only 1.5m kepler will sell in that phase.

Even with the maximum eth cap, i think it will be over in minutes. Maybe even in seconds.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

We totally agree. The level of advancement and complexity of AI and Robotics projects in the future will certainly need those laws as a safety measure for all of us.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 08:22:40 AM by wiredideas

The idea is very broad. I haven't went through any whitepaper or project details but. I think if you are genuine. Their should be an idea or a good use case concept instead of . A project for technology development . What specific product and use case are we talking ?

Well, if we talk of use case scenario it can be TATO our smart robot as front desk personnel of our Kepler City Hotel. Will take guests information just like the human front desk personnel will do and among other tasks that it can be programmed to do. We also have autonomous cleaning bots. It will clean the house like what a house helper will do. These are some of dozens even hundreds of use case scenario one can think of.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

Pre-sale hasn't started yet but we will have Community building Token sale this Feb.6 everyone is invited to take part. Massive 50% bonus is waiting for  all of you on Feb.6. Minimum purchase is 0.1 eth while the maximum is 10 eth (we don't want whales buying the bulk of it)   Smiley

Even with the maximum eth cap, i think it will be over in minutes. Maybe even in seconds.

That's why community members must be quick to put their orders and be the very first to get hold of KEP Tokens, you are right in saying that 1.5M might not even last long, not even a full 10 mins.     Smiley

Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

I'm following this project very close. The project seems very interesting for all things crypto and AI, however the cap is really huge and these days it's imo not so easy to get this huge amounts.
That's true but this is a project which at least states why they need that much money. I saw some software projects which wanted millions just for building blockchain software.
They want to collect one of the biggest amounts I have ever seen on a ICO. I'm not sure they will collect that much money but I can understand that this kind of project needs big amounts to be able to be carried out.
This amount will be very difficult to collect, you're absolutely right. I am sure that to achieve such objectives it is vital to conclude a partnership agreement before the ICO, at the stage of preparation.

very enthusiastic in greeting this project, making a lot of people interested in kepler project
many believe the future of this project very bright, seems to be easily reaching the target
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

Pre-sale hasn't started yet but we will have Community building Token sale this Feb.6 everyone is invited to take part. Massive 50% bonus is waiting for  all of you on Feb.6. Minimum purchase is 0.1 eth while the maximum is 10 eth (we don't want whales buying the bulk of it)   Smiley

That's why community members must be quick to put their orders and be the very first to get hold of KEP Tokens, you are right in saying that 1.5M might not even last long, not even a full 10 mins.     Smiley

it will be sold out at the time I place my order Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

The community building stage will start in 6 Feb! Please get ready as the tokens will be sold out for 50 % Discount!
We are not intending to gather the money, but we are intending to Gather community with our Tokens. Which means that if certain amount is mat we will stop the stage any time, even if The cap is not achieved and start preparing for Pre-sale stage.

Those who will contribute 1-10 ETH will have >>> Founding Member <<< title on our Platform  (there will be Silver (1-5 ETH), Gold (5-8) and Platinum (9-10) founders)

The one who will contribute Max amount of 10 ETH >>> FIRST ONE <<< Will get the special prize (trip to Georgia, Meeting with Kepler Team, Meeting with officials, tours to our Labs) + something Special (Not yet disclosed)

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

How do you prioritize? In the case of limited funds, first of all will be the construction of the plant or the development of the Kepler Platform?
Also, can you specify where exactly is the land for construction? I have a neighbor of Georgians, he travels to Georgia several times a year, usually in the summer, and can look in what kind of terrain. Is there any infrastructure there?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

How do you prioritize? In the case of limited funds, first of all will be the construction of the plant or the development of the Kepler Platform?
Also, can you specify where exactly is the land for construction? I have a neighbor of Georgians, he travels to Georgia several times a year, usually in the summer, and can look in what kind of terrain. Is there any infrastructure there?

There are a picture and a video of the land that we are talking about in our Official Telegram group please go there and you will see it for yourself. In case of limited funds, we will prioritize Kepler Universe Platform but this would be far from happening, we will find a way to find more private investors as we already have private investors willing to pour in 125M USD in Kepler project.

jonnytracker

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Well, if we talk of use case scenario it can be TATO our smart robot as front desk personnel of our Kepler City Hotel. Will take guests information just like the human front desk personnel will do and among other tasks that it can be programmed to do. We also have autonomous cleaning bots. It will clean the house like you what a house helper will do. These are some of dozens even hundreds of use case scenario one can think of.

Tato is a Kepler owned project ? Also Kepler city hotel is the same Kepler company ?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

Well, if we talk of use case scenario it can be TATO our smart robot as front desk personnel of our Kepler City Hotel. Will take guests information just like the human front desk personnel will do and among other tasks that it can be programmed to do. We also have autonomous cleaning bots. It will clean the house like you what a house helper will do. These are some of dozens even hundreds of use case scenario one can think of.

Tato is a Kepler owned project ? Also Kepler city hotel is the same Kepler company ?

TATO the smart robot is actually a joint project. Kepler City Hotel will be one of our projects under Kepler, you will find more information regarding this in our whitepaper.

jonnytracker

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

TATO the smart robot is actually a joint project. Kepler City Hotel will be one of our projects under Kepler, you will find more information regarding this in our whitepaper.

Will definitely do, thank you for your response . The project seems interesting now
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

This is actually a huge project.. haven't you guys thought about splitting it in more than 1 ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: