Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

As we see the Market is regulating and ETH price will be the same as it was when we launch.
So we see no more need for those bonuses. We also don't want to scare other investors as 70% seems scary and most of them will not understand it's limitations.

So the bonuses for each stage will be 50/45/40

Sorry for changes, we are doing all that you were satisfied

I'm not sure you're right about that. currently ETH price is 965 USD, but it is rising. there are estimates it will reach 1500 USD by mid-year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

As we see the Market is regulating and ETH price will be the same as it was when we launch.
So we see no more need for those bonuses. We also don't want to scare other investors as 70% seems scary and most of them will not understand it's limitations.

I'm not sure you're right about that. currently ETH price is 965 USD, but it is rising. there are estimates it will reach 1500 USD by mid-year.

yes, but many investors wrote and asked to decrease it as it would scare others . . .
in the end we could encourage the ones who take part now to sell their tokens as soon as listed on the exchanges

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

WoW the Bonus looks great. How invest in the private sale and what is the minimum to invest in the private sale?

Minimum is 0.05 eth and maximum is 10 eth with 70% bonus in Feb. 6 phase.

I like the max invest due to diversification of the investors
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

yes, but many investors wrote and asked to decrease it as it would scare others . . .
in the end we could encourage the ones who take part now to sell their tokens as soon as listed on the exchanges

I agree with lower bonuses because if i look at my experience, i would think twice when choosing an ICO to invest in, if i would see there was 70 % bonuses in preasle. The price might drop a lot after tokens will be put on exchange.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

I think we shouldnt quote the post with the old bonuses information and edit it if its already been 1 of our post.
It can make some of new people confused.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Is Kepler also on twitter? I cant found.

Doesn't look like they do much on social media. Can't find any links on their website at least

We will do massive PR campaign in the weeks to come. Stay tuned.

how will it look like?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Doesn't look like they do much on social media. Can't find any links on their website at least

how will it look like?

It will cover the broad spectrum of social media like you have never seen before. Deliberate, consistent, and massive.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

how will it look like?

It will cover the broad spectrum of social media like you have never seen before. Deliberate, consistent, and massive.

Ok that sounds big! I am very excited, hope it is going to be a huge success.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

how will it look like?

I really wonder the marketing campaign. There is 5 bounty manager which i never saw before also some community managers. It seems they will make a heavy marketing campaign.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

how will it look like?

I really wonder the marketing campaign. There is 5 bounty manager which i never saw before also some community managers. It seems they will make a heavy marketing campaign.

Yes, we will make an effort for this project to be known. There will be no stone unturned, no media space we will not reach in this full media campaign assault.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

how will it look like?
Yes, we will make an effort for this project to be known. There will be no stone unturned, no media space we will not reach in this full media campaign assault.
just don't push TOO hard... might have a wrong outcome...
projects like this need also a good focus on development and good communication about it.
not only marketing in a sense like : "buy the tokens" "join the sale" "..." .. If you catch my drift Wink
I have high hopes for this one, if managed correctly Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
wiredideas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
Merited by webwakko (1)

how will it look like?
projects like this need also a good focus on development and good communication about it.
not only marketing in a sense like : "buy the tokens" "join the sale" "..." .. If you catch my drift Wink

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Your project looks very good! I'd be more than happy to join your company and will do everything to help you PR!

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

how will it look like?

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.

That's good to hear. Personally, when I see the same ICO being advertised all the time on multiple platforms, I get a negative impression of the ICO - eg. they are trying too hard, or they sound desperate, or they are using too much money on marketing.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

I agree with lower bonuses because if i look at my experience, i would think twice when choosing an ICO to invest in, if i would see there was 70 % bonuses in preasle. The price might drop a lot after tokens will be put on exchange.
Indeed usually big bonuses mean big drop after being put on exchange and that is something that scares investors.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink
This is putting out a good signal towards the people following the project

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

how will it look like?

Don't forget that it's a huge project with $250 mil in hardcap. To raise this kind of money, I believe heavy marketing campaign will be significant.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

devs should check daily and respond daily - thats how they should act. they have multi-k bounty campaigns so they can afford a moderator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: