Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

Dear Community Members!
We have great updates! As most of you were asking about affiliate program.

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

How would you like to be paid!?
It’s up to you! Simply choose whether you’d like to be paid in ETH or KEP tokens.
•  Register to our affiliate program and get your referral link
•  Share your unique referral link with your friends
•  Your friend clicks on your referral link.
•  He/she registers for the crowdsale and gets assigned to you.

Crowdsale will start in 24 hrs

HURRY UP!!!

Great decision, I think that most people will choose ETH and some people will even join Kepler just in the hope of gaining some ETH with the ref link (yes it can be a strange world)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Hi !
Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

It’s up to you! Simply choose whether you’d like to be paid in ETH or KEP tokens.
•  Register to our affiliate program and get your referral link
•  Share your unique referral link with your friends
•  Your friend clicks on your referral link.
•  He/she registers for the crowdsale and gets assigned to you.

HURRY UP!!!

I didn't find the way on the website to get my ref, and make an account, any healp would be great : )

click on the left side on the numbers, and goto 2. then buy and it'll allow you to make an acct.

Why do you need to buy to become an affiliate?
I dont mean to diss, but the website is quite confusing, can use some help on front end

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Begin2018

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

Hi !
Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

I didn't find the way on the website to get my ref, and make an account, any healp would be great : )

click on the left side on the numbers, and goto 2. then buy and it'll allow you to make an acct.

Why do you need to buy to become an affiliate?
I dont mean to diss, but the website is quite confusing, can use some help on front end

I have to admit, the acct page isn't what i had expected from this ICO.  I feel like it's was rushed.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

i think because is backed by the nominal value of the factory

thats a good point but isnt KEP a fork from ETH? i think its a bit hard to bind the marketprice of your crypto to your real world assets without creating a complete new blockchain. thats more for the stockmarket.

It will be a token on the ETH chain but the price is independent from ETH unless ETH would cease to exist. However, you would have to be a shareholder by Georgian law in order to profit from the value of the real estate and land.

im not sure about the legal aspect of this, probably somebody from the project can clarify it

Token is not Share people. But token is backed with real estate. So we will have no problems with any legislation.
Kepler Technologies will be buying back the tokens which means that token holder can still benefit with the dividends.

BTW token price is liked to USD and not ETH. We are making the investments in USD. So it will be the most firm currency in crypto world

uh this sounds pretty promising!
was there ever a project backed up like this before? so you practically own a part of the real estate with every coin?
I think real estate marketplaces fit perfectly on the blockchain. Maybe in the future, every country registers real estate on the blockchain to make things more efficient.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

Would like to know the % of affiliate campaign. Already started promoting in my local groups as well as social media. More power to the project..
Begin2018

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

Would like to know the % of affiliate campaign. Already started promoting in my local groups as well as social media. More power to the project..

Straight from the site: Join the Kepler referral program  today to help us spread the word, and a chance for you to earn a 5% commission of the total number of tokens purchased by anyone you refer.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

Straight from the site: Join the Kepler referral program  today to help us spread the word, and a chance for you to earn a 5% commission of the total number of tokens purchased by anyone you refer.
The program of references presented seems to me very interesting, is there a limit imposed for our indications? E What is the form of distribution of rewards along with the indicated investors?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

the part I love about this project is transparency... every question is answered in a decent way.
Not some basic reply that has no foundation, but well explained reactions.
This is what makes a project, this is the way to build trust amongst the followers / investors.
Nice job peeps!
now... send me a robot Cheesy , my house needs some cleaning :p
You are right, this project bribes sociable team that is ready to answer questions, not sit and keep silent!

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Kepler rating at icobentch has grown more! now it's 4.4 https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies
I like that experts are increasingly focusing on this project!
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

This sounds surely a great project.
However, does it sound realistic when the world accepts AI at all? It is in North America, Europe, and Eastern Asia but surely not the rest of the world....
But it still is a good project.
Worth a try.
In the countries you listed there are quite influential people who strongly oppose the creation of artificial intelligence. For example, Elon Musk. http://fortune.com/2017/07/15/elon-musk-artificial-intelligence-2/
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

Kepler rating at icobentch has grown more! now it's 4.4 https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

that's gonna draw some investors for sure, but everyone should continue to do their own research.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

You have for more ratings for looking at real numbers, only two persons and one bot voted. This guy btw https://icobench.com/u/nathanchristian voted 555, he looks like a real expert considering the fact that is an advisor is some ICOs

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

Great opportunities for all people in here. Well done team.

Btw. Reaching to 4.4 is great but you should hear the voices of our legendary and hero members also too.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.
It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink
This is putting out a good signal towards the people following the project

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

I wouldn't even touch such projects. Sad thing is that others can't force themselves to be that disciplined and those scammers still make money off those people. A team not answering questions is a very bad sign, period.

So for now our judgement is , no proper community manager = bad project ?
No proper community manager means bad marketing, not bad project.
Maybe they should hire one if they don't want to do it by their own. An active community manager is a must-have on bitcointalk.

edora

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

It'll be great that the people who get to tour the Kepker labs and talk to the team will be able share with the community about their findings and impressions of the project too..
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

You have for more ratings for looking at real numbers, only two persons and one bot voted. This guy btw https://icobench.com/u/nathanchristian voted 555, he looks like a real expert considering the fact that is an advisor is some ICOs
This is independent rating platform, they objectively evaluates ICO projects. Although always need to do your own research!
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.
It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

I wouldn't even touch such projects. Sad thing is that others can't force themselves to be that disciplined and those scammers still make money off those people. A team not answering questions is a very bad sign, period.

Maybe they should hire one if they don't want to do it by their own. An active community manager is a must-have on bitcointalk.
If they want to collect as much money as they said on the ICO the need someone to manage the social media and forums like bitcointalk.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2800
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

very well this is a further opportunity to earn some extra tokens i will immediately subscribe to the referral program and begin to put the link in my social network, thanks team...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

Which eth wallet are most ppl here using?

www.myetherwallet.com <-- for sure. nothing beats this.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

If they want to collect as much money as they said on the ICO the need someone to manage the social media and forums like bitcointalk.
If I read it right, they already have a big team behind this project... so I think they will be in more often soon.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: