Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

Dear Community Members!
We have great updates! As most of you were asking about affiliate program.

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

How would you like to be paid!?
It’s up to you! Simply choose whether you’d like to be paid in ETH or KEP tokens.
•  Register to our affiliate program and get your referral link
•  Share your unique referral link with your friends
•  Your friend clicks on your referral link.
•  He/she registers for the crowdsale and gets assigned to you.

Crowdsale will start in 24 hrs

HURRY UP!!!

Great opportunities for all people in here. Well done team.

Btw. Reaching to 4.4 is great but you should hear the voices of our legendary and hero members also too.

We are listening to everyone. Some community members asked that we lower our bonuses to prevent investors dumping their free tokens as soon as we get listed. We've done that, we lowered our bonus rates. Some community members asked if we could level up our transparency. We've done that, we will bring to our HQ the very first one who will invest 9-10 eth in our crowdsale. Some community members asked us to edit/disable/put something on our website. We've done that too. So here, you could see a pattern that we are indeed listening to our community, for what are we without them? You speak, we listen. If it's for the good of the project and our community, consider it done.

Looking back at the pages in this thread, it is clear that there has been regular interaction from the team and genuine interest in feedback. That is something that is relatively rare, and shows the value which the team (rightly) assigns to the community. It is also a positive signal for the project’s future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

Good question. I could assume they try to make something like a trade wall? but would make no sense. But just to say that there is a value thanks to complex and land value is unrealistic. Would benice if the devs would give insight in their thoughts about this.

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.

Of course that are nice „features“ and will probably influence the price, but you can‘t say for sure that your tokens will never fall under a certain level. Just look at what happend the last weeks on the market. There were different coins and tokens where a lot of people never thought it would fall under a certain level again, yet they did. I like the Kepler project, but let‘s be honest and don‘t make promises you or anyone else can‘t hold/know for sure. Just think about how investors would feel ifyou couldn‘t hold this promise. A shitstorm would probably start.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:14:47 AM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

Good question. I could assume they try to make something like a trade wall? but would make no sense. But just to say that there is a value thanks to complex and land value is unrealistic. Would benice if the devs would give insight in their thoughts about this.

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.
So what will happen after 10 years? the dividend will still stay the same right?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.
It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink
This is putting out a good signal towards the people following the project

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

I wouldn't even touch such projects. Sad thing is that others can't force themselves to be that disciplined and those scammers still make money off those people. A team not answering questions is a very bad sign, period.

So for now our judgement is , no proper community manager = bad project ?
No proper community manager means bad marketing, not bad project.
Maybe they should hire one if they don't want to do it by their own. An active community manager is a must-have on bitcointalk.

They already have  Smiley  I must have own 30% of all the posts here in this thread   Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.
So what will happen after 10 years? the dividend will still stay the same right?

i think it will same for devidends distribution depending on percentage of investment. this is only my opinion, we should waiting devs to answer it or they have another perpective about it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

It’s up to you! Simply choose whether you’d like to be paid in ETH or KEP tokens.
•  Register to our affiliate program and get your referral link
•  Share your unique referral link with your friends
•  Your friend clicks on your referral link.
•  He/she registers for the crowdsale and gets assigned to you.

HURRY UP!!!

Would like to know the % of affiliate campaign. Already started promoting in my local groups as well as social media. More power to the project..

Straight from the site: Join the Kepler referral program  today to help us spread the word, and a chance for you to earn a 5% commission of the total number of tokens purchased by anyone you refer.
very well this is a further opportunity to earn some extra tokens i will immediately subscribe to the referral program and begin to put the link in my social network, thanks team...
This is a great opportunity for additional earnings! Only be careful with advertising on Facebook. There may be problems due to new restrictions.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

So how much KEP can i earn per reffered investor? Didnt found any informations regarding that
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crypto Currencies <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

we see how volatile crypto can be, as it is not linked to country economy and solid. There is only demand and supply for it.
But in the end of the day what is standing behind them? What if one day the demand stop? What can you buy with your cryptos?

I think there is huge need of the tokens Like Kepler as the Token will have liquidity price! As it will be backed with real economy. Real manufacturing process and other Kep services.

Kepler Token will be one more big break through in 2018

wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 06:14:36 AM by wiredideas

Zomorylshe

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Wow. I can see huge potential in this project.. Cheers and Congrats to the team..
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

Wow. I can see huge potential in this project.. Cheers and Congrats to the team..

Yeah, I agree. The project is really interesting.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.

i think it will same for devidends distribution depending on percentage of investment. this is only my opinion, we should waiting devs to answer it or they have another perpective about it.
Maybe it's because of the value that both the factories and the land on which they sit have. It would be good to clarify it.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Yeah, I agree. The project is really interesting.
im really interested how they deal with the factory thing aint you
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

Maybe it's because of the value that both the factories and the land on which they sit have. It would be good to clarify it.

I actually answered this already in one of my posts here. But most of you are correct. We are an asset-backed token our value is as solid as it can get, as the value of our token asset is woth the millions of dollars worth of Kepler's physical assets.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

or the overall revenue. that would make more sense. they're not gonna give you a piece of the factory or land, just part of the profit.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

so has anyone bought tokens yet?  I just want to know for sure that if i send eth to their "contribution address" 0x5f338..etc that'll be buying tokens?

You can actually try now, I will be standing by here for any questions or clarifications you might have and I will relay it to our dev. team. I'm your Community Manager standing by and in your disposal.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

For those people who have questions about the legal identity of a Kepler token holder, you should read this.

ill have a look, it is actually quite an interesting case, i saw something similar in another project, where the token was backed by real goods

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

so has anyone bought tokens yet?  I just want to know for sure that if i send eth to their "contribution address" 0x5f338..etc that'll be buying tokens?

Please do it when the timer goes 0.
The amount shows the registered investors with approvals, the bought amount will be displayed after the stage starts.

after yesterday you can register and apply for affiliate link, so feel free and invite as many friends as you can! Help you friends to participate in the best project and also earn something )

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

For those people who have questions about the legal identity of a Kepler token holder, you should read this.

ill have a look, it is actually quite an interesting case, i saw something similar in another project, where the token was backed by real goods

thanks this says a lot
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

Great opportunities for all people in here. Well done team.

Btw. Reaching to 4.4 is great but you should hear the voices of our legendary and hero members also too.

We are listening to everyone. Some community members asked that we lower our bonuses to prevent investors dumping their free tokens as soon as we get listed. We've done that, we lowered our bonus rates. Some community members asked if we could level up our transparency. We've done that, we will bring to our HQ the very first one who will invest 9-10 eth in our crowdsale. Some community members asked us to edit/disable/put something on our website. We've done that too. So here, you could see a pattern that we are indeed listening to our community, for what are we without them? You speak, we listen. If it's for the good of the project and our community, consider it done.

Great to see you interacting and responding to all questions. How big is your team already?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: