Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
FlorianB

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

At the moment i can only see one Transaction incoming to the shown Ethereum adress.

I wonder also why the adress is only in the Video and not written down. I think that is a spot for typos to happen.

Any information while there is only one transaction incoming or am i doing something wrong?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

I actually answered this already in one of my posts here. But most of you are correct. We are an asset-backed token our value is as solid as it can get, as the value of our token asset is woth the millions of dollars worth of Kepler's physical assets.
But  how should your asset back your tokens? Your coins will be traded on a free market, so that the price would be determined by supply, demand and what people are willing to pay. How will you make sure that people will not sell lower in a crash or whatever?
I think this is a concern that involves ALL projects / stocks / etc... each company has the risk to devaluate when a marketcrash happens, it's called risk on investment.

Of course this is a problem which affects every project and every crypto currency, but I don‘t want to see false promises and if maybe the price is falling a lot of shitstorm because of this promises.

It's a slippery slope for sure. The markets are not always rationale. There are undervalued and overvalued companies.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

how much money are going to be used for the buyback?

that you described is the best case scenario but then in reality there can be problems along the way.
What i would like to hear as an investors is that you can solve problems it may arise.

Part of the profits of Kepler Tech will be used to buyback some tokens in PERIODIC bases. So, it will not just be a one time deal. It will be continuous year after year. That buyback alone is enough to pump the value of KEP Token. How much would money be used to buyback those tokens? It will be big but i just don't have the exact figure right now.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

Good question. I could assume they try to make something like a trade wall? but would make no sense. But just to say that there is a value thanks to complex and land value is unrealistic. Would benice if the devs would give insight in their thoughts about this.

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.
So what will happen after 10 years? the dividend will still stay the same right?

i think it will same for devidends distribution depending on percentage of investment. this is only my opinion, we should waiting devs to answer it or they have another perpective about it.
Maybe it's because of the value that both the factories and the land on which they sit have. It would be good to clarify it.

I actually answered this already in one of my posts here. But most of you are correct. We are an asset-backed token our value is as solid as it can get, as the value of our token asset is woth the millions of dollars worth of Kepler's physical assets.

But  how should your asset back your tokens? Your coins will be traded on a free market, so that the price would be determined by supply, demand and what people are willing to pay. How will you make sure that people will not sell lower in a crash or whatever?

True, but asset-backed token like us is really hard to shake off to devalue. Granting ETH goes down in value,  our 250M USD facility in Georgia is still worth 250M USD no matter what. We have plans to get our own blockchain and if that happens we will only solidify the value of our token almost shielding it to the volatility of other cryptocurrencies.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

that you described is the best case scenario but then in reality there can be problems along the way.
What i would like to hear as an investors is that you can solve problems it may arise.

Part of the profits of Kepler Tech will be used to buyback some tokens in PERIODIC bases. So, it will not just be a one time deal. It will be continuous year after year. That buyback alone is enough to pump the value of KEP Token. How much would money be used to buyback those tokens? It will be big but i just don't have the exact figure right now.

What will happen when you buy back all of the circulating tokens?
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

Good question. I could assume they try to make something like a trade wall? but would make no sense. But just to say that there is a value thanks to complex and land value is unrealistic. Would benice if the devs would give insight in their thoughts about this.

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.
So what will happen after 10 years? the dividend will still stay the same right?

i think it will same for devidends distribution depending on percentage of investment. this is only my opinion, we should waiting devs to answer it or they have another perpective about it.
Maybe it's because of the value that both the factories and the land on which they sit have. It would be good to clarify it.

True, but asset-backed token like us is really hard to shake off to devalue. Granting ETH goes down in value,  our 250M USD facility in Georgia is still worth 250M USD no matter what. We have plans to get our own blockchain and if that happens we will only solidify the value of our token almost shielding it to the volatility of other cryptocurrencies.

So, if I understand what you're saying, then the absolute bottom market cap for the token should be 250M USD.
I still think that any successful project will potentially be targeted by malicious actors that could do anything to disrupt (or steal from) the project or token holders.

FlorianB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

205 investors and now transactions? is this an error or is it the wrong adress. Sorry but i am confused right now. Will wait until there is more clarification.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

I think this is a concern that involves ALL projects / stocks / etc... each company has the risk to devaluate when a marketcrash happens, it's called risk on investment.

Of course this is a problem which affects every project and every crypto currency, but I don‘t want to see false promises and if maybe the price is falling a lot of shitstorm because of this promises.

It's a slippery slope for sure. The markets are not always rationale. There are undervalued and overvalued companies.

agreed about the overvalued and undervalued company.. seen some good project fail ico and some shit coins doing well
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

I don't think we can buy all the circulating KEP tokens out there. Some token holders might not want to sell their KEP token and hodl instead. What we will do is buy some of them in the market. To do that, we will put massive buy orders in all exchanges where KEP token is listed on.  The effect of that is actually simple supply and demand thing. More demand, less supply will drive the price of the token up. And that will be PERIODIC.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

I don't think we can buy all the circulating KEP tokens out there. Some token holders might not want to sell their KEP token and hodl instead. What we will do is buy some of them in the market. To do that, we will put massive buy orders in all exchanges where KEP token is listed on.  The effect of that is actually simple supply and demand thing. More demand, less supply will drive the price of the token up. And that will be PERIODIC.

So your plan is simply burning model, in order to reduce the supply right. Right now there are many other major companies focusing on same plan buy back plan. In this way, they easily increase the value of KEP token.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

So, if I understand what you're saying, then the absolute bottom market cap for the token should be 250M USD.
I still think that any successful project will potentially be targeted by malicious actors that could do anything to disrupt (or steal from) the project or token holders.

No, the market cap is dynamic, it changes. But the token value will always carry the weight of that 250M USD that we almost tethered on that. Going down, that 250M USD will break its fall, while if it goes up it can do so without hindrance. Simply put, the circulating supply of KEP Token should never go lower than the 250M USD its leaning on. But it can soar to more value if market forces do so.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

So your plan is simply burning model, in order to reduce the supply right. Right now there are many other major companies focusing on same plan buy back plan. In this way, they easily increase the value of KEP token.

Right.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

I dont think there can be a direct corelation between buy back and pump.
I think it will give investors some sort of Insurance that there will Always be buy pressure

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

agreed about the overvalued and undervalued company.. seen some good project fail ico and some shit coins doing well
2018 might be the year that this will have some kind of turnover...some kind of "watchdog" could be set in place to remove the crappy / shitty projects.
Crypto projects should be accepted or denied, based on some core elements... (the need of a white paper, a good pro website, good community, good roadmap, clear transparent view on the project, ...)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

205 investors and now transactions? is this an error or is it the wrong adress. Sorry but i am confused right now. Will wait until there is more clarification.

I did not understand your question well, ICO has already started? These are the amounts of transactions in which they occurred in ICO? On the website I can not find details about the token sale

OI
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

I dont think there can be a direct corelation between buy back and pump.
I think it will give investors some sort of Insurance that there will Always be buy pressure

It's actually a simple supply and demand principle at play there. You put a massive buy order in the exchanges that have KEP token what do you think will happen to the price of KEP Token after that?  If the sell wall got eaten alive usually the price goes up, that's what will happen.

FlorianB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

I did not understand your question well, ICO has already started? These are the amounts of transactions in which they occurred in ICO? On the website I can not find details about the token sale

you can register already. And there is a eth adress after you finished KYC process. But if you look at the eth adress, there are only 2 transactions at the moment.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

Dividends and buybacks. This is the two feature that i like most of the tokens.

Still, it would be better if i know the exact or estimated percentage of buyback budget. Like %5 or %2-4.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

FlorianB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

Ok, this part is not visible on my Dashboard.
I am sorry if i did confuse someone.

For me it looks just like your picture, but without the QR code thing.

But i have one question, what is the adress in the video?

Greetings

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: