Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

Ok, this part is not visible on my Dashboard.
I am sorry if i did confuse someone.

For me it looks just like your picture, but without the QR code thing.

But i have one question, what is the adress in the video?

Greetings

That address is actually the deposit address for the crowdsale. But a QR Code will appear in the space left side of it when the token sale commences. Token sale will start in under 3 hrs from now.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

how much money are going to be used for the buyback?

that you described is the best case scenario but then in reality there can be problems along the way.
What i would like to hear as an investors is that you can solve problems it may arise.

Part of the profits of Kepler Tech will be used to buyback some tokens in PERIODIC bases. So, it will not just be a one time deal. It will be continuous year after year. That buyback alone is enough to pump the value of KEP Token. How much would money be used to buyback those tokens? It will be big but i just don't have the exact figure right now.

I dont think there can be a direct corelation between buy back and pump.
I think it will give investors some sort of Insurance that there will Always be buy pressure

It's actually a simple supply and demand principle at play there. You put a massive buy order in the exchanges that have KEP token what do you think will happen to the price of KEP Token after that?  If the sell wall got eaten alive usually the price goes up, that's what will happen.

Yeah, but it's temporary, it's basically a pump. As investor I'd hope your team gives major attention to the quality of your products, so the price stays up naturally, without any speculative tools.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

that you described is the best case scenario but then in reality there can be problems along the way.
What i would like to hear as an investors is that you can solve problems it may arise.

Part of the profits of Kepler Tech will be used to buyback some tokens in PERIODIC bases. So, it will not just be a one time deal. It will be continuous year after year. That buyback alone is enough to pump the value of KEP Token. How much would money be used to buyback those tokens? It will be big but i just don't have the exact figure right now.

I think it will give investors some sort of Insurance that there will Always be buy pressure

It's actually a simple supply and demand principle at play there. You put a massive buy order in the exchanges that have KEP token what do you think will happen to the price of KEP Token after that?  If the sell wall got eaten alive usually the price goes up, that's what will happen.

Yeah, but it's temporary, it's basically a pump. As investor I'd hope your team gives major attention to the quality of your products, so the price stays up naturally, without any speculative tools.

The good thing is, we are committed to create quality products that people will love and at the same time we have set some procedures to maximize the potential profits of our investors, and one of those procedures is buying back some tokens in the market PERIODICALLY. We are simply hitting two birds in one stone here.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

I thought it will be a pump until i saw this post, yes what if their buy back price is at ico price only ? 
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

ATTENTION TOKEN SALE WILL START IN 2 HRS.

Please do not deposit yet in our Token Sale Address. Thank you.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Greetings

That address is actually the deposit address for the crowdsale. But a QR Code will appear in the space left side of it when the token sale commences. Token sale will start in under 3 hrs from now.

I haven't found the portal access on the website. How to create a account? Link?
Just wondering that the token start will be in a few hours and I do not find anything on Website.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

I thought it will be a pump until i saw this post, yes what if their buy back price is at ico price only ? 

It wouldn't make sense for us to buyback at ICO price when the prevailing market value is higher than that. It will just push the price down. Instead, we will buyback at much higher price than the prevailing price to drive the value of KEP token even higher. Because that is the goal of that buyback procedure, to drive the value of the token up consistently.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

Greetings

I haven't found the portal access on the website. How to create a account? Link?
Just wondering that the token start will be in a few hours and I do not find anything on Website.

I have done a screenshot tutorial of that, you can backread 1 or 2 pages back and you will see it.

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

Greetings

This was posted on the telegram community group

🔥🔥 KEPLER COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE !TIME REMAINING 2 HOURS🔥🔥

⚡️ 50% BONUS !! ⚡️

How to participate.

☑️ Create an account on https://www.keplertek.org/dashboard
☑️ You need to verify your account before contributing. Complete your information details and upload your Valid Identification Card
☑️ Please wait while we verify your account, maximum of 1 hour
☑️ Token price -  1.25 $
☑️ Minimum buy .05 ETH  Maximum buy 10 ETH
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

Greetings

⚡️ 50% BONUS !! ⚡️

How to participate.

☑️ You need to verify your account before contributing. Complete your information details and upload your Valid Identification Card
☑️ Token price -  1.25 $

I hate all this KYC stuff. can't we participate in the sale without that if we're not in the US?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Why offer a topic service if it will be searched to list? I do not like the ratings on some sites, for two reasons: They do not always provide a credible service to investors, this makes the rating poor, and then the ratings do not always correspond to the degree of investor satisfaction. quality as EHealth. I like to follow the thread flow and devote a good time to self evaluation, and I think that may be the best way for those who really are interested in projects
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

thats what people said in the middle of September. just wanted to mention that

We will make some counter actions against the market dump

The market will bounce back by the time of ICO. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
That's your prediction? I want to believe it but can you tell me the facts that will lead to the rise again. The market strongly react to the news, are there any good ones recently or upcoming?

Not my prediction but my assessment. Crytospace and the ICOs have been due a pretty good housecleaning. We've seen scams, crazy pumps and dumps ( currency manipulation) and all that. I think with proper regulation, we could see good ICOs like this with real-life application of the blockchain technology take a life of its own. We should remember that technology is the key here. I bought in when it was when bitcoin was at $4000+ that even if at this point it's still a 100% profit. It will bounce back.

Really, many people have complained about the possibility of regulation, do not think exaggerated any form of control or combat fraud. Cryptospace needs to have its ways of identifying future problems and prevention. Project as Kepler will succeed is need recognition, should not be overshadowed by scandalous projects with no future

Sorry for coming in late. It is in the interest of everyone involved if we can work out mechanism to reduce fraud in this space. I believe KYC is among the first good step being taken towards that goal. We should be happy with the news of SEC Chairman seeking a softer approach towards crypto business. Hopefully, we will see some bounce after this first good news in a week of serious bad news after another.
I think a lot of changes are coming in the next months in terms of regulations to the crypto world. I hope everything ends well..

At least the first signs are promising (senate hearing of chairman sec/cftc)

aurelius66

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

are  VCs firms invested ?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

Greetings

⚡️ 50% BONUS !! ⚡️

How to participate.

☑️ Token price -  1.25 $

I hate all this KYC stuff. can't we participate in the sale without that if we're not in the US?

Unfortunately, there's no other way. This project is just complying with the regulation set forth by authorities. We don't want to run into trouble in the future.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Greetings

⚡️ 50% BONUS !! ⚡️

How to participate.

☑️ Token price -  1.25 $

I hate it too but it is not just for US. Most of the countries asking for kyc for big amount of transfers. If they won't do a kyc it would be a problem.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Visit our Website https://keplertek.org

The 21st century will forever be remembered as the century that ushered in two of the most disruptive technologies in the history of mankind; the internet and the blockchain. The breakthroughs these technological phenomenons have facilitated continues to revolutionize all spheres of human endeavors. However, there remains one more technological breakthrough that this century is yet to fully maximize its potential, robotics.
Currently worth over $80 billion and projected to grow exponentially, the robotics marketplace is rapidly expanding as technological development and consumption drives up competition and lowers production costs.
Like the internet, robotics - and its accompanying AI field - will not only unleash human potentials and champion new innovations, but also open up the horizon for new investment opportunities. This horizon is what Kepler aims to dominate.

Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain. The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will be controlled and managed by investors. Kepler will utilize analytics, data science, and predictive algorithms to provide investors with unique investment opportunities through tokenized assets. The network will ensure liquidity of these tokens by backing it with real world assets such as lands, construction sites, high-tech lab equipment, products, technical know-how, university and its campus.
With analysts projecting market magnitude to double in a short run and long-term prospects to multiple ten folds.
Kepler has been designed in a manner that allows us to create and shape the future of all mankind together with you, with your direct participation and under your management.

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only about accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been profiting from their own data.
Foreseeing such an eventuality based on current trends, the management team behind Kepler is creating a fair market economy that will distribute profit to users. Kepler is based on the highest level of transparency, accountability, and Corporate Responsibility.

Kepler Universe Platform is an innovative ecosystem that will commission scientific initiatives for developing breakthroughs through global teamwork. The platform will afford talented and gifted minds to participate in the development of technological solutions or link up with the right resources and personnel to bring their ideas to life. Not only does Kepler act as a direct gateway for disintermediated connections, the network also provides investors with unique investment opportunities. The decentralized platform allows inventors, developers, and innovators all over the world to simply upload their AI, robotics and high-tech based projects and proposals onto Kepler Universe Platform for seamless access to financial and technical support.

Every aspect of Kepler Technologies will be commercialized and calibrated for maximum income, future growth, and development of the company and its products.
Kepler standout feature remains the democratization of management through decentralization. This ensures that the platform is self-governing and autonomous, allowing token holders to not only have a say in the management of the company, but also in implementing changes proportionally to the tokens owned.
Kepler is more than a fancy website and white paper. The company’s first joint product, MIA is a human-type robot in pre-alpha stage development. MIA is designed to be an autonomous, self-sufficient robot with human-type capabilities. As a blockchain-based, feeless assistant, Mia aims to make life easier by assisting the user in their daily activities, including shopping. Mia comes with its integrated wallet system that allows it to execute transactions based on verbal commands.

Kepler is powered by its native KEP token. We consider that the most important feature that any token should have is high liquidity. KEP will be strengthened by the value of the company’s assets, including manpower, expertise and experience, equipment, and infrastructure. KEP tokens will be secured by land greater than 300, 000 sq.m., with the network of buildings that will form Kepler HQ. These includes space-age architectures, management offices, mega factory, highly equipped laboratory, Technological University and its campus. In addition to these real properties adding values to KEP tokens, there also be technical know-how, patents developed in our Laboratories, and the value of our factory product
●   Growing demand for cutting-edge technology and AI solutions
●   A world-class management team with credible qualifications in their fields.
●   Fair, Simple and Reliable Platform with high level of transparency and security
●   Immovable property transferred from the Government of Georgia free of charge;
●   80% of the company income will be used for reinvestments, from which a sizeable amount will be used to buy back the tokens from token owners which will boost token price
●   KEP will allow token holders to directly purchase any product developed by Kepler at the best available price;
●   KEP easily be exchanged or liquidated on the platform;
●   KEP will offer further utilization based on different stages of project implementation.

●   Kepler aims to raise $50,000,000 for the further development of the project.
●   80% of the company's shares will be distributed to investors as tokenized assets through legally binding smart contracts.
●   Investors can purchase shares in the company through Robotokens. Shareholders will also be entitled to shares in favor company dividends.
●   KEP can be sold or exchanged at any time.

We consider liquidity as the most important feature that KEP token has. KEP market value will be boosted by the value of the company, alongside its real assets. Also, most of the income generated from above mentioned properties and factory product will be used to buy back the tokens at market price. This guarantees an increase in the price and value of KEP token.

Kepler is powered by its native KEP token. We consider that the most important feature that any token should have is high liquidity. KEP will be strengthened by the value of the company’s assets, including manpower, expertise and experience, equipment, and infrastructure. KEP tokens will be secured by land greater than 300, 000 sq.m., with the network of buildings that will form Kepler HQ. These includes space-age architectures, management offices, mega factory, highly equipped laboratory, Technological University and its campus. In addition to these real properties adding values to KEP tokens, there also be technical know-how, patents developed in our Laboratories, and the value of our factory product

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain!
I could not find your rating on DigRate.com.
Link please?

Sorry, we are not rated there as of the moment.

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

Greetings

⚡️ 50% BONUS !! ⚡️

How to participate.

☑️ Token price -  1.25 $

1. DO YOU ACCEPT CONTRIBUTIONS FROM CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE, AND US-BASED DONATORS?

-We accept contributions worldwide except USA, China, Singapore.

2. I AM A US CITIZEN. CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE ICO?

-Unfortunately, US citizens and residents are not allowed to participate in the ICO due to US Security Law restrictions. We wholeheartedly respect all country laws in all locations we operate, and urge you to obtain more information regarding specific financial laws in your jurisdiction. You can participate in the ICO if you are neither a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States, nor have a primary residence or domicile in the United States, including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and any other territories of the United States.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

are  VCs firms invested ?

We are still yet to start in about 1 hour.

rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Hey guys, this is for the Kepler folloers, we have a very nice airdrop ON and I just wanna share with you! You can earn some extra KEP and if you have some friends, you can get a lor of extra KEP inviting them to the KEP channel.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887458.0

Today is a very important day for Kepler community, good luck guys!!!!
if you have some questions, just pm me! Wink

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Greetings

⚡️ 50% BONUS !! ⚡️

How to participate.

☑️ Token price -  1.25 $

If you really don't wanna do the KYC, you can wait till the end of the ICO and when tokens will hit exchanges you can buy them there. However, you probably won't get them for the ICO price, but who knows.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: